[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afraid of gf abandoning her femininity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3701.jpg (120KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3701.jpg
120KB, 750x750px
So here's the deal, I've been dating her for 2 months, and she's a sweet and homely girl who's into cooking and knitting. But when I met her, she was a butchy lesbian, which was obviously caused by her being insecure and her previous boyfriend being a beta fag. Although she's feminine, sweet and loves me and my alpha behavior, she still has somewhat of a butch look, and recently she got into some sort of female MMA. She is still insecure about her appearance, though I take a lot of effort to boost her self esteem and take every opportunity to tell her she's beautiful and pretty. Yet often she tells me how she wants tatoos/a shaved head/muscular body.
I'm afraid she may not realize her inner potential and become a scary butch. What else should I try to help her?
>>
>>17831240
Why don't you let her do whatever she wants with herself?
Tell her what you like. If she still want to become a "scary bitch", dump her.

You sound like a controlling, insufferable asshole.
>>
>>17831246
Would a controlling insufferable asshole call her beautiful, sexy and gorgeous solely to make her feel better about herself?
>>
>>17831254
Of course. You're not doing it for her, you're doing it for yourself.
You're manipulating her into being something because you like that something. You're training her like you'd train a dog - you reward her for acting like you want her to.
Don't pretend you are doing it for her, because that's pretty cheap.
>>
>>17831246
>>17831256
Agreed

>>17831254
Yeah man, face it. You love your image of her, not who she is/aspires to be.
>>
>>17831240
>her previous boyfriend being a beta fag. Although she's feminine, sweet and loves me and my alpha behavior

haha to think I didn't believe anons from other boards when they said the average person who asks question on /adv/ has the brain of a 15 yo
>>
>>17831256
Don't pretend you know my motives from a post on 4chan and try to judge me, that's pretty cheap. If I wanted a girl to look a certain way that badly, I'd choose a different girl. If I was okay with telling her what to do and controlling her, I wouldn't be asking for advice.
>>
>>17831262
Face it, some people who browse 4chan aren't beta cucks
>>
>>17831268
What's the problem then? If she wants to have a different look let her have it. It's not up to you to decide what to do.
If you aren't controlling, you should be fine with it. Voice your preferences and but do not try to manipulate her into being feminine. If she likes being a butch, what's the issue?
>>
>>17831240
Why is physical appearance a problem?
>>
>>17831303
Since when is it not?
>>
>>17831305
Why do you want to engange in a relationship with someone where your love for her is defined by her appearance? You'll never last long with that mindset. Have one night stands instead of dating, that's my advice for you. Why even fucking start a relationship if you only care of how she looks?
>>
>>17831324
Huh, well geez, I wonder why I started a relationship if I only care about appearance. Surely it's not because I like her personality and love her for who she is. Well is it that bad If you care about your partners appearance? I would feel sad if a person who I love is actively challenging my love by not looking after themselves.
>>
>>17831240
That's a man
>>
>>17831354
Impossible
>>
>>17831357
That's a man who took pills and had a snippity snap on his shaft
>>
File: IMG_3755.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3755.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>17831383
>>
>>17831240
sounds gay you might as well date a guy op.
>>
File: tfw no qt tomboy gf 2.jpg (71KB, 786x522px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no qt tomboy gf 2.jpg
71KB, 786x522px
>>17831240
>But when I met her, she was a butchy lesbian, which was obviously caused by her being insecure and her previous boyfriend being a beta fag.
>she still has somewhat of a butch look, and recently she got into some sort of female MMA.
>Yet often she tells me how she wants tatoos/a shaved head/muscular body.
>I'm afraid she may not realize her inner potential and become a scary butch.
The proper nomenclature is tomboy. And since when does learning to fight and as bonus learning to defend yourself and getting fitter mean she's abandoning her femininity? Maybe she really does want to be healthy? And especially if she's insecure about her looks or health...
>She is still insecure about her appearance, though I take a lot of effort to boost her self esteem and take every opportunity to tell her she's beautiful and pretty.
...maybe you should try encouraging her to get fit as a way not increase her confidence and help her look and feel better; but actually be healthier. It's also a common misconception that lifting weights makes women manly, it does nothing of the sort. As for the tatoos, it's a decision to permanently mark your body and she'll have to deal with the fact that she might not like them down the line.
>>17831268
>If I wanted a girl to look a certain way that badly, I'd choose a different girl.
Maybe you should consider this option as well. You make it sound as though it doesn't bother you that much yet you're here asking for advice about it.
>>
>>17831261
this.

when you say "her inner potential" you are obviously talking about her ability to do what you want her to do.
>>
>>17831240

Its a proven fact that what men find attractive in women are aspects that make the woman appear womanly, curves, sweet, kind, caring. You know all the things that men AREN'T.

If I had a girl that was trying to look less womanly, i would tell her the truth, its hurting my heart to see her abandon her femininity. In no way would i want her to stop going to MMA that shits awesome. just the idea of wrestling around with a woman who can match me is a sexy ass idea.

I have a concern about her sexuality though, seems as if maybe she isn't entirely straight. Again i wouldn't discourage her in this but you maybe should bring it up, maybe in a moment of relaxation where you two are just watching tv or some such.

To all the feminazis here today.

Power comes from the difference between two points. If a man and a woman are acting and looking the same then it is a weak relationship. Nerves will ware down gears will grind and tempers will flare. Like destroys Like.
>>
>>17831254
Yes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.