[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder over two years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1481002795552.jpg (61KB, 728x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481002795552.jpg
61KB, 728x960px
I had been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder over two years ago after having tests done on my heart and lungs to make sure there was nothing physically wrong with me.

Well, here i am over two years later and mentally ive been much better. Physically, i only seem to be getting worse. Doctors arent willing to do shit for me though because they just blame everything on anxiety. Heres my list of symptoms, some of which continue to worsen as time goes on.
>>
Weakness
Shallow sleep
Waking up in middle of night
Shortness of breath after exertion, eating, or sometimes from nothing at all
Heart palpitations
Ringing in ears
Sensation of warm spots on legs
Had a few white colored shits. Yes, literally white as fucking snow
lost ability to get that feeling of getting a full breath since may (though tests have shown my lung functions are normal)

And theres more, but thats what comes to mind. I feel like my vitality is draining more and more. Ive been better mentally, why would i be getting worse? I feel like im circling the drain. Idk why im asking you guys about this but idk what else to do. Im completely exhausted.
>>
Sounds pretty serious OP. You might have some disease or possible cancer. I would get a CAT scan asap and see if they can identify anything along with blood work and the whole nine yards.

Do you eat a healthy diet? Is there major stress in your life right now hat might warrant such physical things to occur?
>>
>>17831126
Ive had a lot of blood work done, nothing has ever showed up. And as for stress, no, theres nothing thats really stressing me out other than the symptoms themselves. Which is another reason why i have a feeling its not all anxiety. Id like them to investigate these things more but they just pass it off on anxiety. Seems like because im 25 and was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, they think its impossible something could actually be wrong with me.
>>
>>17831126
As for my diet, its not the best but its not the worst either. I eat vegetables and fruit.
>>
>>17831121
>Had a few white colored shits. Yes, literally white as fucking snow
Liver issues
>>
>>17831188
they did do some kind of blood test for my liver and it was fine, though that cant rule out everything.
>>
>>17831111
>>17831121
that's almost the full set of idiopathic-psychological disorder symptoms

your doctors are right, and that's why they won't dig for causes

when I was super anxious I used to get tinitis, sleep problems, shortness of breath, I thought I had arrhythmia (which I didn't)

you just have an anxiety disorder, that's what an anxiety disorder is
at first I wouldn't believe that my phisical problems were in my head; I was really scared I was going mad

you need to confront it, instead of trying to dodge your real problems
>>
>>17831370
Thats the thing though. I dont get super anxious anymore. I barely have panic attacks anymore. Ive been doing much better, i found a medication that works really well for me. And yet im still getting these symptoms.
>>
>>17831370

What about the white shits?

>>17831646

Maybe your medication is causing some of the symptoms...
>>
>>17831121
>Had a few white colored shits. Yes, literally white as fucking snow
This is the only concerning sign/symptom you've described, OP (rest are classic anxiety-induced).
Might be gallstones, consider asking a doctor about that. Specifically. Leave out the other shit (pun intended).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.