[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex Movements, how do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1479669195024-b.jpg (216KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1479669195024-b.jpg
216KB, 1224x1445px
Alright fags
Some girl told me the other day that my rhythm during sex was off, and i should get better at that.

How do i remedy this issue? I think it was a problem of how smooth my hip movements were, sometimes id kinda lose my pace
And more generally, how do you make a girl cum guys

General sex tips are welcome too
>>
Tell her to get on top and show you
>>
Did you fuck with music on? If not then do that. It's easier to find a rhythm if there's a rhythm.
>>
>>17830847
You idiot. Slow and steady wins the race. You are supposed to slowly build up speed. Its a psychological thing. When her mind is able to predict the next thrust it amplifies the pleasure she feels.
Also she probably meant that you werent thrusting in sync with her thrust from below.
>>
>>17830881
She actually told me to go faster after not much time had passed of going pretty slow. She likes rough sex but I'm honestly still learning fundamentals here. I think i did the rough stuff right though
>>
You should be asking those things to her, not us

Generally speaking, what could potentially work for most women:

>Start slow and build up
>Go all the way in and press her clit with the base of your dick, like you were trying to go further yet
>Masturbate her if you're fucking her from behind
>Pace your thrusts with her breathing and moans

And the single one tip that is guaranteed to work every single time with every new women you fuck: ASK HER. If you can't read her signs for some reason or she isn't giving any, just fucking ask. As long as you don't ask something obvious like you're oblivious to what's going on, they'll gladly instruct you
>>
>>17831291
OP is probably young and so is the girl. Communication at that age is tough.
>>
>>17831295

Guessing is even harder. If she's making suggestions she already has a good idea of what she likes.

It also is a matter of how you pose the questions, just asking "tell me what I should do" will make you look like an ass at any age. Keeping it at speed and strenght should do it and not embarass even the purest of the virgins
>>
>>17831310
I'd guess most girls find it better if the guy don't ask anything at all and just fuck her the way she wants. Asking is always awkward no matter the wording.
>>
>>17831327

Yeah? And how are you supposed to know how she wants?

I don't think asking is awkward at all, having the girl tell you you have to improve after everything is finished is way more awkward, or having a bad session as a whole for lack of communication.

You're not supposed to ask women like a waiter. "Would you like your dick deeper madam?". No, just give her cues, asking "does it feel good?" with the right tone is hot and if she wants something a bit different she'll take the opportunity to say so
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.