[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros I need your help. I went on a date with this chick about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: giphy.gif (932KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
932KB, 500x271px
Bros I need your help.

I went on a date with this chick about 3 days ago. We had fun going out and doing stuff along with the concert, but I was a nervous wreck so I was super nervous and awkward. I texted her a few hours after our date, saying:

>that was probably your most bizarrish encounters you've had it, but I think I spotted a few laughs at my rehearsed jokes that might just bring in a second meet up anywhere anytime if you're down.

That was Saturday, it's Tuesday now and still nothing. She was super cute and we had a lot in common though, and she actually did have eye contact the entire time plus was laughing.... I'd love to go on a second date with her, but that would mean texting her again when she hasn't even replied to my first text...

... I want her Bros, what should I do?
>>
>>17830155

that text you sent was god awful, why the fuck did you do that?

>that was probably your most bizarrish encounters you've had it

not only is this not fucking english, it's needlessly self-deprecating

>I think I spotted a few laughs at my rehearsed jokes

needlessly self-deprecating. are you trying to remind this girl that she thought you were funny or something?

>might just bring in a second meet up anywhere anytime if you're down

absolutely pathetic, you're practically groveling. what a turn off
>>
>>17830155
you dun goofed OP. That was a pretty beta text and you came off like a pussy. The date may have went well and you were just hard on yourself. That text gave yu away. Honestly. Learn from this and move on. My advice. Talk to a girl like another dude (except don't say bro or man) just be real. Ask questions about her. They like talking about themselves. You come off like a good listenr doing that and you aint gotta be witty either. Ask her question about her studies, then ask why she wants to persue etc. Questions lead to more questions which make a smooth conversation.
>>
Can't believe people like you even exist.
>>
>>17830155

Alright bros I got it!!

Show my last text a few days ago was suggesting that if she wants to meet up again it could be anytime anywhere. My next text that I'm going to send her will be:

>Which could even include tea n' chill

Which I'll send I a couple days
>>
>>17830253
Do it
>>
>>17830253
If she hasn't responded and you send that, you will come off desperate.
>>
>>17830253

not even good
>>
File: -901888734.gif (274KB, 527x733px) Image search: [Google]
-901888734.gif
274KB, 527x733px
>>17830253

>tea n' chill

This is the stupidest fucking thing Iv'e ever read in my entire life. Fuck you op
>>
Look u need confidence step up to the diamond embeded plate and play this thot in your head over and over "yall bitches aint never worthy" woman gonna always be doing what they do and remember quote from justin Beiber "there are 7 billion people on this planet" cmon bro dont let your heart fool you on 1 dime piece use it for the next 1 but you gotta go straight Germany offense mode blitzkrieg on these birches and they gonna kneel to you like Poland
>>
>>17830155
>most bizarrish encounters you've had
>laughs at my rehearsed jokes
>anywhere anytime if you're down

lmao embarrassing
>>
File: 1387774380959.gif (903KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1387774380959.gif
903KB, 260x146px
>>17830155

I don't know who taught you that incessantly making fun of yourself to a girl was cute or endearing but you should kick that person in the nuts. You showed absolutely no backbone and communicated to her in one sentence that you have no confidence whatsoever.

Everything you said was 100% autistic and 100% a turn off. Jesus christ you're cringey, OP.
>>
>>17830253
Oh lawddddd
>>
>>17831102
Mohamed are you blitzing German girls again?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.