[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweatpants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What kinda sweatpants color's should I be getting if I have black, grey, or navy blue shirt? Those are my main colors for shirts and I want sweatpants to match them up a little. I can wear black with my grey shirts but idk about the other two colors. Also before anyone says ask /fa/ they aren't helpful at all with anything. They are in their own little world and never help others
>>
>>17830090
Bump
>>
Does it matter? You shouldn't be wearing sweatpants outside of the house unless you're exercising, and if you're exercising, who gives a fuck what you look like?
>>
>>17830275
nah sweatpants are chill, I usually wear them when I go to a friends house or something.
>>
>>17830307
Why would your friends care?
>>
>>17830090
Grey sweatpants trump all
>>
>>17830310
Its more for me, like you never know who your gonna see when you go out ya know. Like what if we wanna get some food or something and I dont match and look like shit.
>>
>>17830343
I promise you, the fact that you're in sweatpants is going to look worse than them not matching your shirt.
>>
>>17830346
whats wrong with sweatpants? They are just a chill thing to wear when you dont wanna wear jeans all the time. Why would I wanna have tighter un-comfy pants instead of a nice loose sweatpant.
>>
>>17830389
They're lazy and slobby, that's what's wrong with them.
>>
>hanes 5 pack white cotton t shirts
>hanes 4 + 1 pack boxers
>hanes sweatpants

Done. Who gives a fuck. Its fucking clothing. This is fucking /fa/, my best /adv/ice for you is to kill yourself asap.

>function over form nigger
>>
>>17830318
yeh, this anon knows whats good, only colour I have.
>>
>>17830451
You remind me of an acquaintance who has the same attitude. He wears the same shirts and shit all the time, and it looks kind of gross, since most of them are kind of old and battered.
>>
>>17830389
Regular dress pants are comfy as fuck
>>
>>17830451
You should have a good appearance dude not just random shirts and pants, maybe when you grow a little older you'll understand why clothing matters
>>
>>17830275
Nigga fuck you, I wear sweatpants and joggers all the time. I'm not gonna show up on a date wearing them or something but just going out running errands is fine but you want them to be decent quality and to look like you give a shit.

You can make most things look good if it's the right fit.
>>
>>17830663
If you don't care what you look like, then you do you, boo. OP obviously does, even if his priorities are a little whack
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.