[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I like you more as a friend, than as a boyfriend."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1470428563620.jpg (17KB, 351x344px) Image search: [Google]
1470428563620.jpg
17KB, 351x344px
"I like you more as a friend, than as a boyfriend."
>>
>>17830048
u dumb, u passive, u weak, u shy

did i miss anything? no.
>>
>>17830109
it could be just that hes too fat or too short. i see no other reason a girl would say no without considering a guy.
>>
>>17830048
you got too close
you want to make her want you
>>
>>17830048
That's great because I want you more as that dumb friend to make me look smarter at social events- so it's a win/win, funny how life works
>>
>>17830119
Well how do I do that? am I supposed to shake them down and say i am not looking to be just your friend, but also your boyfriend?

I can only hear "im surprised youre not already seeing somebody" so many times.
>>
>>17830115

fat or short is one thing, weak spirit is another.

OP is seeking approval of this girl. girls dont want to give you their approval. they want to RECEIVE your approval. dont be a fucking female if you want to PICK UP females.
>>
>>17830161
So how do I make them want to recieve my approval then? I treat everyone as if theyre in my inner circle of friends, with some exceptions of course. like what, do I act like they dont deserve to be my friend or something?
>>
>>17830140

talk more with your hands and less with your pathetic beta brain
>>
Thank God I've never heard those words.
>>
>>17830194
I have no idea what that means,man. that could mean fucking anything.
>>
>>17830048
Cut her off emotionally. Don't look at her affectionately. Look at her as if she was air. Stare through her and talk to her as if you are humoring her. Never seek any opportunity to be with her. Take every opportunity to not be with her. Always choose to hang out with friends over her.
I guarantee you in 2 weeks she will start flirting with you.
>>
>>17830218

Had to spit out my crackers.
2funny4me
>>
>>17830185

its not about acting any certain way. its about how you interact with the world at a fundamental level.

do you waste time on things that you consider unimportant out of a sense of obligation? are you overly polite? do you worry about how your actions will make other people feel?

you need to start bending the world over and fucking it in the ass, because its a doggy dog world out there and if its not you on top then its just some other asshole who doesnt deserve it as much as you, anyway

if you treat everyone as though theyre in your inner circle of friends, why would they have to try to win your approval?

if you like a girl, its because you either find her interesting or you find her attractive (not that they are completely distinct)

if you find her attractive, it means you want to spend more time with her (looking at & fucking her). if you find her interesting, it means you want to spend more time with her (learning about & fucking her). be upfront about that. dont waste your time trying to be her friend first, because you dont WANT to be her friend, do you? dont ask her on a date, tell her to come on a date with you. dont ask what kind of food she likes, tell her you know a great thai place. on your date, do the things that make you feel good. if you want to touch her hand, just touch it. pay for her meal, because youre rich enough not to care about dropping an extra 20 here and there. its power. take her back to your place ("lets go to my place and get high") and then fuck her brains out
>>
File: 1473190627772.jpg (18KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1473190627772.jpg
18KB, 520x390px
>>17830231
Yea, or maybe she'll just not care and go on with her life and continue focusing on her school work and playing xenoblade chronicles.
She really doesn't seem like the type that flirts with anybody. possibly, most likely introverted.

I also do that enough though, I've been told that I sound like im sarcastic or "humoring them" and/or stoned 24/7 with the occasional good day where I'm legit more happier and hyper than usual.

>>17830262
Now first I have to say, I'm WAY too much of a bitch to invite her back to my dorm to fuck her. And the vibes I get from her shows me that that is probably not her idea of a good friday night.

Well, I mean, I have no reason to hate some of these people. I try not to be a complete dick to everyone, that would be just plain rude.
>>
>>17830316
>or maybe she'll just not care and go on with her life
Women don't do this. Acceptance is a very important thing to them. Have you ever had a gf?
>>
>>17830316

>I'm WAY too much of a bitch to invite her back to my dorm to fuck her

guess that's why she didn't see you as bf material then, huh kid?

>the vibes I get from her shows me that that is probably not her idea of a good friday night

As if her idea of a good friday night is somehow relevant here? Did you not read what I wrote?
>>
File: Bustup_00_14.png (134KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
Bustup_00_14.png
134KB, 640x373px
>>17830325
>Have you ever had a gf?
lol, But no seriously,anon. try to contain your jokes

>>17830332
Yea, you're saying I should have already decided that we are going to go out and whatnot. I personally, just don't feel right already making decisions for her. I mean surely she's capable of making her own choices. I wouldve thought that we would go at this relationship thing as equals,you know? I'm not expecting too much of her right?

Am I supposed to like corner her into saying yes, basically, create the want that she never knew she had, or in this case wanted? In which case, I have no idea how to do, I don't really have any experience at all in this matter.
>>
>>17830351

you don't want to make decisions for her? then what purpose do you serve for her?

why would you want to be equals? in relationships, the man is the driver and the woman is the navigator. she is there to make your life easier, and to give you road head.
>>
>>17830369
Well a captain aint much without his crew right?
I would have her back and she has mine. I do things she can't, and she does stuff I can't. Partners in crime.

I drive, she navigates, and in the event that I can't drive, then she drives and I navigate, I suppose.
Thus, I don't feel entirely right calling ALL the shots. If I'm driving into a wall, I want her to tell me im driving into a fucking wall and not just say yes to everything. y'know, keep each other grounded.

Is that not how it works?
>>
File: haha life is so beautiful.jpg (70KB, 610x773px) Image search: [Google]
haha life is so beautiful.jpg
70KB, 610x773px
>>17830161
>just b urself bro it werks for me
>>
>>17830392
It's nice to want to think of your girl as an equal but the truth is one of you will be superior to the other, especially if all you want to do is please her. You can't act too friendly or you'll bore them. Take charge for every time you can and don't be needy. Get her to chase you not the other way around and you gotta be confident.
>>
>>17830444

Well I can cross that bridge when I get there. Doesn't really matter if I never get her in the first place. So should I just walk up to her one day and tell her I'm taking her out or something? I'm really into this girl right now and I want nothing more to hug and play video games with her. And then lay her down and fuck her like some otherworldy beast.

It's been awhile since I felt this strongly toward someone, thus the reason why im being a bit cautious about my approach to this one.
>>
>>17830351
Theres no jokes in>>17830231
Youd have a gf if you listened to good advice.
>>
>>17830481
>Youd have a gf if you listened to good advice.
more like I wouldve had one if I wasn't extremely susceptible to oneitis. I didn't realize this one girl was probably into me in high school until I thought it about it junior fucking year of college. I mean, there was even one girl who was one of those "popular kids" type that said I was cute and probably wouldve went out with me if she wasnt already seeing someone. Her words.

But yea, you're most likely correct. I was never given any advice on this nor did I seek it, until about year ago, where I let it slip that I liked a girl. This girl is different than the one I current like right now.
>>
>>17830504
You realize that the girl that liked you did so because you unknowingly did>>17830231 to her.
Its not fucking rocket science. Take the damn advice.
If a woman can have your affection without being committed to you she will take that anyday.
>>
>>17830527
But that's exactly what im concerned about though. I only see her once a week when we go to our fighting game club meeting on campus. Even then, I mostly do stuff on my own right after meeting up with her. I hardly even talk to her throughout the week too. Not once has she ever talked to me first, or pursued me.
Now im not sure if thats because I haven't been distant enough or not, because trust me, I am honestly trying being distant just enough that she won't consider me too friendly to be bf material.

This tells me that she's not interested, so I have to find a way to create that interest, and time is not on my side,unfortunately with it being our senior year and I'm just now finding out that I want to get with her. Knowing her, dating somebody probably one of the last things on her mind,if I read her correctly.

that girl in high school that probably liked me? I'm almost 90% certain my cousin is the reason why she knows me and talked to me.

I guess what I want to ask is, how can I get her to want to be noticed by me. I don't entirely think your advice would help if she doesn't give two shits. I don't even know if she knows I like her or even if i fucked up again and picked another asexual girl as my oneitis
>>
>>17830617
She knows you are orbiting her. Women are crafty and you will interact more with her if you stop trying.
>>
>>17830444
t. coach Corey Wayne

don't get me wrong, I find his ideas very reasonable
>>
I was once dumped by a gf after she said that exact same thing to me. Weird, I never quite figured out what she meant.
>>
>>17830675
If she told you that she liked you more as a friend than as a boyfriend, then what she meant was that she wasn't sexually attracted to you, and that she enjoyed your emotional support, or she was just being polite.
>>
>>17830628
I wanna say that you're probably right, maybe she does know I like her. But it's just that I have my doubts, though. How can I know that she'll be so starved for my attention that she will start to seek it. I was told I should value my time more, and welp, This is it. I can't wait until the end of college and find out that I never had a chance.

I have until spring before we both graduate and never see each other again. Thats it,unless by some weird force of nature, we meet up again as we are going into the same field of work.

I can't do this waiting game anymore it's eating away at me, Maybe i'll try it in the future but right now I need like a direct hit or something. I'd be damned if I let this just slip by and I did nothing about it. I gotta try.

Fuck I picked a bad time to fall for someone.
>>
>>17830194
This, learn sign language.
>>
File: 1478531585011.png (61KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478531585011.png
61KB, 600x480px
>>17830048
> mfw I had this one pulled on me a year into a relationship
>>
this is a bait thread

I know you're """""""""""""t r o l l i n g"""""""""""""""" OP, you're laughing at the responses and enraged confused niggers who were played by some bitch and now are shitting on each other here

anyways
what most fags here don't realize is girls like money
that's it
the reason for the alpha gets girls meme is that alphas generally have more success in life so they get the bitches aswell.

if men ever decided to toss away every tech we have just to fuck around with girls (they haven't created anything ever) we would probably see the "he can protect the offspring so I'll fuck him" kind of mentality

hooking up is just a game invented so people would't kill each other for girls

fuck I don't even remember what the fuck this thread is even about
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.