[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with it all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: JdchGmh.jpg (91KB, 753x706px) Image search: [Google]
JdchGmh.jpg
91KB, 753x706px
>Be 22
>No job and can't get a new one(worked in security before, quit because had to move. I hated it but was all I could get. Did a good job but everyone talked shit about me behind my back, even the bosses. Anyway can't get other jobs because security isn't held in high regard and no one in security wants to hire me anymore because of the shit people said about me got around and all the higher ups kniw each other)
>No higher education
>Taking high school classes in evenings so better chance to get into uni
>Had to move in with grandfather
>No friends in the same city(seeing a girl every now and then but not sure it's going anywhere, but is the only joy in my life)
>Not close with anyone, not even with family
>Family and grandfather dissapointed in me
>Other Relatives and close family friends hate me but have to put up with it because they are on good terms with my grandfather
>Been depressed for over two years now, no one cares how I feel or what I'm going through
>Lost interest in almost everything, keep exercising anyway
>Feel like giving up and ending it all almost daily
>Have no idea what to do if not accepted in to school this time (applied already twice before)

Just needed to let this all out.I'd like someone to talk to or just some words of encouragment for once in my life. I've started to feel powerless and beaten. How can I get the strength to go on ?
>>
>>17829786
>No job and can't get a new one(worked in security before, quit because had to move. I hated it but was all I could get. Did a good job but everyone talked shit about me behind my back, even the bosses. Anyway can't get other jobs because security isn't held in high regard and no one in security wants to hire me anymore because of the shit people said about me got around and all the higher ups kniw each other)
You haven't actually explained why you can't get a job. You've only explained why you can't get a job in security, and even that explanation is a bit iffy
>>
hi, OP. i know the feel. been depressed myself for some time now.

life will get better, OP. just keep at it.
>>
>>17829786

have you considered other kinds of job, OP? like in fastfood? not being sarcastic or insulting, OP, it's a genuine suggestion. i don't know what the requirements are for a fastfood crewmember but if you do get in it's something to do and it's income.

from >>17829797
>>
>>17829790
I mean't to say I haven't gotten a job so far, even though it's been almost 6 months.
Should have elaborated more
Where I live companies that practice in security are heavily regulated and there are a three of companies that basically dominate the market. The one I was working with before was the largest and even though they are technically rival companies they actually operate very closely together. When I left the company my boss told me I could use him as a referral and of course I did, because it's hard to get a job without one.
But I found out a week ago(because I had one friend in the company who told me) that my boss never really liked me and had spoke about me on the phone one day saying how bad of an employee I was. So he has been sabotasing my job applications just to fuck with me for no reason.
>>
>>17829806
I have applied to almost any kind of job but not too many jobs where I live, especially ones that don't need any special education.
>>
>>17829915

have you tried online jobs? that's what i'm planning to do. can't get a job also. ;_;

you can also try volunteer work to help with your resume and then try again in a few months.
>>
>>17829806
>>17829915
Oh and, in here to work in a fast food place it is required to complete a kind of hygiene course (don't really know how to explain it better) but I don't have the money to get on one and here fast food joints rarely take people who haven't completed one. They used to pay them for new employees but not anymore
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.