[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do, happened just now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (197KB, 750x1224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 750x1224px
>I meet up with a friend for drinks
>we're both looking to chat up girls
>we go out to a bar/club
>not that many people there
>one hot girl dancing by herself, kind of showing off
>my friend and I both find her hot
>he says to me "she's just flirting around for attention ", I agree
>a few minutes later she intentionally pushes my friend a bit, and my friend wags his finger at her
>a few seconds later
>I catch her eye and lean in , say she's really good at dancing or some bs
>at that point, even though I want to make a move on her, for some reason I end up talking about my friend and say "hey would you like to dance with my friend, I think he finds you attractive"
I've have wing-manned with almost that line before and it worked
>she says "if he finds me attractive then he should talk to me"
>we go back to dancing
>even so a minute later she catches my eye, points to my friend, I nod and she taps him and they start talking
>a couple of seconds later they've seperated, he tried to grab her ass apparently
>I tell him that I tried to wingman him
> we spend another half hour at the club and leave , get train home in different directions
And here is when it gets crazy
>I get on the train carriage , it is literally that exact girl
>we talk and she clearly finds me cute and I get her number and ask her for coffee
>when I get off the train, idk why but I text my friend and tell him what happened
>tells me pic related
>>
So my question is, if I say to him something like "ok, I realise this is snake like, I won't see her" he's probably just going to feel patronised anyway.

Even though I do wsbt to fuck, without a doubt keeping him as a friend is more important .
So what do you think is the best thing for that?

Without a doubt I have lost his trust as someone I can go out with to chat up girls , and he is probably gritting his teeth in frustration right now.

How can I minimise damage and become cool with him in the future?
Just say something like "dude I know that was extremely uncool. Hand on heart I can say that I did not intentionally sabotage you. Honestly, on the way back home , I just had to try and sharpen my claws and see if I could game her. I mean it was just such a weird circumstance bumping into her again that I had to. I won't actually go out with her , it was just I wanted to see if I could. Genuinely even though this seems messed up I swear I didn't set out to do anything underhand ."

Do you think that would work? Or is that kind of overreacting and just making it worse?
>>
File: 1380078427875.jpg (46KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
1380078427875.jpg
46KB, 400x428px
>>17829709
>>17829718

It sounds like he's just fucking with you.

Relax, dude. Your friend can't legitimately get pissed because some strange woman wants to fuck you rather than him. Its not your responsibility to make sure women find him attractive nor is it your fault if they choose you over him.

She's just some random you met in a club. If he's genuinely upset that you both went out and a girl chose you over him he's a giant fucking crybaby and you have no business being friends with him.

Like I said in the beginning, it kind of sounds like he's just giving you shit for fun. Don't send him anything, man. You didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>17829718
>>17829709
>>17829709
wtf why does he care, he almost never spoke to her again. You ran into her afterhe struck out. youre 100% in the right op

>>17829718
what is snakelike exactly? its not like they dated or anything. I don't understand this story, you're such a pussy and he's claiming something that was never even his.

grow a fucking spine op
>>
>>17829718

Dont apologize for a girl liking you more than him, you twat. Whats wrong with you.
>>
>>17829709
It's not snake like. Stop apologizing. You actually made it worse by calling it "snake like"
>>
>>17829709
bro fuk ur buddy dude go for the pussy mate
>>
>>17829718
>Without a doubt I have lost his trust as someone I can go out with to chat up girls , and he is probably gritting his teeth in frustration right now.

god you're a fucking doormat, how do you survive life?
>>
>>17829709
Sounds like he is just bantering you mate.
>>
>>17829747
>>17829749
>>17829752
>>17829755
Ok, thanks for giving me a reality check you guys.

I just want to check because I don't know if it seems that way from his point of view .

I'm probably over thinking

I mean I know it will definitely piss him off that I did "better" than he did I just really hope it doesn't seem underhand or untrustworthy to him
>>
>>17829845
>I mean I know it will definitely piss him off that I did "better" than he did
If this is the case, why are you his "friend"?

>I just really hope it doesn't seem underhand or untrustworthy to him
FUCKING GIVE IT UP
>>
>>17829845
what did you do to break his trust?? god damn your parents must have been abusive if you think like this
>>
>>17829854
>>17829848
I guess I feel guilty about the fact that maybe , because I felt attracted to her, I didn't wingman wholeheartedly .
Like maybe I gave her the vibe that I was coming on to her rather than really flirting.

But well I think the healthiest thing is to move on and act like it don't matter. I'll invite him to a cool thing or two to make it even ish.
>>
I don't claim to know you or your friend and how you interact but from reading that chat I'm maybe 85% he doesn't actually give a shit and is just laying on the bants. Stop being a weird martyr because you might have a bit of puss soon. If you do nothing about it because of your own self manifested guilt then you'll probably make HIM feel bad.
>>
>>17829890
Dude, it's not your job to get your buddy laid.

Just invite him out at some point and don't make a fuss about it.

If you're worrying you broke some "bro code" I'd say your mate is doing worse by not having the response of "at least one of us got some".

Jesus, if he's being serious then you two need have a chat where you bring a backbone, or just part ways as friends.

This sounds like a one-sided friendship.
>>
>>17829890
>But well I think the healthiest thing is to move on and act like it don't matter. I'll invite him to a cool thing or two to make it even ish.
That really wouldn't cut it. I suggest you let him have sex with this girl once you start dating her if you really care about him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.