[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have zero chance other than to just wait for technology to save me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
I've been reading online what women think of each insecurity I have about myself. I'm short, and there's a fuck-ton of women who just aren't attracted to short men. (I'm talking women who are fucking 5'0 tall.) I'm Indian, which while women say that in and of itself isn't unattractive, it's the families we have that push them away or make them scared to even give us a chance. Most of my cousins are have had interracial marriages for fucks sake. I'm barely culturally Indian outside of the food and the weddings where I dress up Indian. (The two best parts). I'm an atheist who hates arranged marriages and the fact that all Indians seem to hate black people. I hate nationalism too.

I'm pretty much fetishizing white brunette sorority girls in uggs and a north face jacket. I just want a "basic" girl because I have this idea that they are elusive creatures to someone like me. If I were to marry a white sorority girl, that would be like the sweet victory of my life. But what the fuck do I actually do? Is it just going to magically happen? Every time I see something on /r/AskWomen where they say "Is it really my fault that I prefer tall men?" and "I think some Indians are very attractive, but I'm scared of their families," it makes me feel like it's impossible and I want to die a little bit. Also, if EVERY girl prefers tall men, what is 5'5 me going to fucking do? Do I really have to live a miserable life and then die, or just die right now.

The only hope I have is age enhancing drugs in the future that will let me live long enough to transport myself to another body. Maybe then I could be less bitter and let my real personality shine and treat a girl of my type well.
>>
>>17829543
>I'm pretty much fetishizing white brunette sorority girls in uggs and a north face jacket. I just want a "basic" girl because I have this idea that they are elusive creatures to someone like me. If I were to marry a white sorority girl, that would be like the sweet victory of my life.

This makes you an ugly person. Not your height or your skin. While you keep thinking like this, you'll turn women off. And don't worry, no need to use drugs to change your personality. You can do it by yourself or with a shrink. Good luck.
>>
>>17829563
Is it bad to have a preference for just white girls.
>>
>>17829543
You seem to hate being Indian, which is a problem. You should try to be proud of your heritage, and try to date some Indians. Yea, as an Indian I hate part of my culture too, but I still embrace it.

Also, how short are you? Honestly you're overthinking it too much if you're 5'6 and over, and you don't have big problems until you're under 5. Only insecure tards from /fit/ and /r9k/ believe you have to be 6'6 to even pick up any girls.

Another thing is try to imagine a basic bitch's previous sex life. She probably has had her hole penetrated too many times for you to feel comfortable about it. Don't aim for basic bitches and sorority girls
>>
>>17829578

No. But idealizing them like this is kinda creepy. Calling the "basic" is downright mean. Describing them as "creatures" is dumb. Planning to use them as your "victory" is self centered.

Do you see how dehumanizing your way of thinking is?
>>
>>17829578
It's not that

Your idealizing what the women represents instead of treating them like a individual with thoughts and emotions

They're mostly vapid but still people
>>
>>17829583
The reason I don't want to date Indians is because it's what everyone expects me to do. It's almost insulting in a way, not because there's anything wrong with Indian girls but because every Indian, black, white, Asian, etc. person expects me to date/marry an Indian. The reason I want to date a white girl is because that would be shell-shock to all those people.
>>
>>17829578
I'd rather end up with a Hispanic, Asian, or black girl than an Indian one. I find Indian girls attractive, but I can't accept a life where I just lived how everyone told me or expected me to live.
>>
>>17829601
>The reason I want to date a white girl is because that would be shell-shock to all those people.

Again, dehumanizing. Awful. Egocentric and selfish.
>>
>>17829607
Can you see why I want to though?
>>
>>17829601
Why the hell do you want to shock people? Is marriage some kind of gimmick for you? Dating inside your own race is ideal anyways. It's just going to be awkward if you marry someone of another race when your families have to meet each other.

I'm a leftist Indian btw so don't tell me to go back to /pol/
>>
>>17829613
This. I'm an Indian dating a non-Indian and while I love my SO to death, I would be lying if I said that it wouldn't be easier dating an Indian
>>
>>17829612

I see why you want it. I still think it makes you a horrible person and it will turn women off. So my advice is: Change your mind about it. It's demeaning and it actually hurts your chances of getting laid.
>>
>>17829613
Because when I was a kid, people seemed to get offended when I was interested in white girls (even though most of my crushes had been Bengali girls in the community). Especially white people. It pissed me off that they thought I wasn't supposed to date a white girl, and they also made it so that they were all out of my league anyways. I want to prove them wrong.

Whenever I'm at a party and someone says, dude there's so many hot Indian girls, it offends me because I could also be attracted to Asians at the party too.
>>
>>17829621
>I want to prove them wrong
Well enjoy being lonely. The girls who are most likely to date you are the one group you refuse to date.
>>
>>17829630
Why does the universe want to stop me from finding one girl from outside my race?
>>
>>17829630
Why does it have to be nearly impossible? Why can't we just live in a melting pot?
>>
>>17829633
I didn't say it's impossible. But it's definitely less likely than if you were willing to date an Indian girl. There's nothing wrong with preferring other races, but being completely closed off to Indian girls is definitely hurting your chances
>>
>>17829633
>Why does the universe want to stop me from finding one girl from outside my race?

Bitch, the universe is not your problem. You being a creepy ass clown is. I'm not sure even Indian girls would date you, to be honest.
>>
>>17829633
>>17829639
That's not the point. That anon's point is that your mentality is what is holding you back. You sound like you came straight from /r9k/, and you view women as prizes to be had instead of normal fucking human beings. Just like how every man is different and unique, so is every woman. Neckbeard autists like you can not ever grasp this concept.
>>
File: Rad Duck.jpg (30KB, 319x397px) Image search: [Google]
Rad Duck.jpg
30KB, 319x397px
>>17829621
Man, I think you should just get rid of this idea that you have to get with somebody outside your race. Who cares what they think?

You might end up with a qt basic white girl like you wanted or you may end up marrying inside your race and being just as happy if not happier.

I'm black and weeb as fuck, so I have an unhealthy attraction to asian chicks (and some Latinos) but I sure as hell wouldn't just throw away my chance of getting with a black qt for that. You miss out on shit, when you dont stop and smell the roses around you. Not saying you shouldnt try, but dont be afraid to give indian girls a chance.

Besides, just imagine how awkward it would be should your families meet. Imagine having my ghetto/country family meet my qt asian's family that seems to act everything but like mine. I'd imagine you could feel the tension in the air,heh
>>
>>17829655
My extended family is more accustomed to interracial marriages than not. More than half of us have married interracial.
>>
>>17829669

That's the part you focus on? From that whole post, that's all you think is important enough to be addressed? Not being a good listener is another trait that will turn women off.
>>
>I hate nationalism
>I'm pretty much fetishizing white brunette sorority girls

it looks like you've identified your problem yet are in denial of it
stop hating your people and yourself, and you will find love and happiness
>>
>>17829601

No one expects you to do anything other than yourself. Quit making dumb excuses for as to why you're a coward. I bet in your entire life you've never approached more than 5 white girls to talk to and get to know them.
>>
>>17829678
No I understand what you said, and I think it's good advice. I've probably been stuck in my own head thinking about people making me fun of me for liking white girls even though I also like Indian and Hispanic girls and have been attracted to Asian girls. I just wanted to point out that the family thing shouldn't be an issue, but it annoys me that people will probably assume it is.
>>
>>17829682
Lies. I've been friends with plenty of white girls.
>>
>>17829689

Yeah you've been "friends" with them but never tried to take it further than that cause of your own insecurities.
>>
I used to be you.
Then I realized that someday ima die so fuck what people think.

I embarrassed myself a ton.
Used to work at this call center and I would hit on literally every girl even if they had a husband or boyfriend.

It was like my social experiment, because that was the time I finally said fuck it.

1 hot girl started leaving me notes on my desk.
2 older ladies bought my lunch frequently.
a ton of girls would talk about me, so it got them thinking of me.

and then I lost my virginity.

Now I'm fucking girls regularly without ever having to give them a dime.

I've fucked black, Korean, Mexican, white and seen a ton of women naked.

I'm 5'10, and have an 8 inch dick with a girth of about 6.75 inches circumference.

I'll be lurking
>>
>>17829684
> I've probably been stuck in my own head

Exactly. Try to meet people and start treating women as actual humans.

Also, this wasn't my post >>17829655. I'm another Anon.
>>
>>17829684
>I've probably been stuck in my own head thinking about people making me fun of me for liking white girls even though I also like Indian and Hispanic girls and have been attracted to Asian girls.

Well that's just everybody's family. I too have been made fun of for liking asian girls,white girls, whatever. Just learn to not care what others think.
>>
>>17829721
I know I need to stop caring what other people think, but how do I break the habit because it's really ingrained in my head.
>>
File: 1470885285947.jpg (162KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1470885285947.jpg
162KB, 1080x1349px
OP, I've 5'7 and regularly pull hot girls taller than me, more than some tall bros, and I know many others that do as well. I also know and see indian men pull hotties regularly as well to the point I was actually kind of jealous.

You're just insecure bro. I've been there, I used to browse /fit/ pretty regularly where the favorite meme is manlets, and people there think you need to be jacked, or have supreme genetics and a perfect face, and I felt the same way, but its all in your head man, don't listen to what most fuckers on 4chan say either, this place is pretty unhealthy considering its full of nerdy weebs and losers that also cant get laid to save their lives, that will just reinforce those negative thoughts and ideas.

Look into RSD my friend, changed my life personally. half those dudes are short as shit and pull more hot ass than anyone in the world.

Don't worry about getting your ideal stereotypical white girl, you're putting them on a ridiculously high pedestal and you'll never get them with that attitude. Learn to get girls in general, then when it comes time to talk to a hot white sorority girl, you'll know what to do, treat them just like any other girl. How do you get good at talking to girls in general you ask? Talk to girls. I know, crazy.

(continued)
>>
>>17829770
having an ugly face is so much worse than being a manlet.
>>
(continued)

No, but really, you wanna know how I, and every other person who went from being a huge fucking nerdy loser that cant get laid to save his life, to a man who gets laid did it? We went out and talked to women. I know, it's easier said than done, but thats the only way. I remember in high school the first time I approached a girl to talk to, I was absolutely fucking terrified, I didn't talk to anyone, much less cute girls, but i mustered up the courage to put one foot in front of the other, I did it, "hey what's up?" "how are you doing" etc, and i didnt know what else to say, and it was awkward as fuck, it went nowhere, didn't ever try again for a very long time. Then a year or two ago, I came upon rsd, I went to the mall to do it, practice what i'd learned of, my second real "cold approach".

I got there, and cute girls were everywhere. I walked around the mall for a good hour or so. I'd make eye contact, start walking toward her, start shaking, and sweating, and pussy out, or say oh shes not hot enough, and just walk past, every time, eventually I went home with my head hung in shame. months later, at the gym I gather the balls to do it again, I approached a cute girl i was seeing day in and out who kept looking at me, because i was sick and tired of not trying, at this point, i'd rather get rejected then not try, anything would feel better than not trying. i was awkward and horrible, surprisingly though, things didnt go that bad, didn't get a number or anything though, still was a major pussy. another time in the gym, i saw this girls pussy through her leggings and was so insanely horny, she was a straight 9/10, it took me hours to work up the courage, but i approached, and while it didnt go anywhere, i felt good about myself for just having done it. a couple months later, I had been watching a ton of rsd vids again, and i was at a ball game, tons of hotties fucking everywhere! I decided fuck it, if theres a time to take action, it's NOW.

(continued)
>>
File: kill-la-kill-boobs.png (348KB, 721x408px) Image search: [Google]
kill-la-kill-boobs.png
348KB, 721x408px
>>17829911
I walked around the stadium looking for hot girls for around an hour, pussying out a few times when I'd seen them, and eventually I felt so bad I said GOD DAMMIT FUCK IT, and i went and approached one, started talking to her about stupid random shit, her big brother appears, seems he wants to beat the shit out of me, i'm out. i walk away laughing to and at myself, like lol you fucking idiot. And it's that moment I learned how to laugh at rejections. I rode that high, I didn't watch any of the game, I kept circling around the venue, approaching every attractive girl alone i saw. I got rejected over and over, saying stupid ass shit like "i love you, i think you're the one", but it just felt to me like real life trolling, some would tell me to fuck off, some would keep walking and just completely ignore me and act like i didn't say anything. BUT, I surprisingly ended up getting 3 phone numbers, 1 girl was ridiculously hot, seemed out of my league and I never got a text back, 1 gave me it and texted me a bit, before a mad bf ended up texting me (lol), and 1 cute shy average nerdy girl, who I actually still talk to to this day.

I'd done it, I felt like a fucking king, from that moment I've been addicted to cold approach pickup. Of course I soon learned, phone numbers dont mean shit, and that I had a fucking LOT to learn still. I've gotten rejected countless times since then, had some moments that the old me would have found to be the most embarassing moments in my life, but I've also fucked and talked to more girls in this period of time, than I had my whole life previous to this. I've come a tremendous ways from the baseball game day, I pull random girls home from the bar with relative ease, I've learned more about the kind of person I want to be and what qualities make a man attractive, i've learned to talk forever, I've learned how to get physical with girls, and so much more.

This is how you achieve your dream my friend
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.