/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experimentation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0639.jpg (44KB, 600x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
44KB, 600x306px
Ok. So lately me and my girlfriend have been experimenting a little bit. Starting on her birthday (5 weeks ago) we decided to start spicing up our sex life. At the end of every week (Sunday)we have to come up with something new to do in bed for the following week. Anyway, 3 weeks ago she brought her like 4th cousin (I think 4th, maybe 3rd), Phillip, and told me that he should join us. I was taken aback but gave in. It's now 3 weeks later and Phillip won't even let me have a turn unless I wash my hands, comb my hair, trim my pubic area, brush my teeth, and wear socks (he says my feet are cold). Phillip is kind of an asshole and whenever I tell him it's time to go to bed and I signal him to leave, he just squeezes in between us, turns on Seinfeld and we all have to doze off together. Just need some advice on what I should do. Having a rough time, thanks.
>>
I'm sorry for laughing at your expense
But
Hahahahahajaahaha
Why don't you get a girl to join?
>>
Lol costanzad
>>
File: IMG_2288.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2288.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>17829504
We'll it's not that easy. Phillip is kind of a prude. He treats my girlfriend like she's his and won't be happy with the idea of another woman joining us. I'm really sick of him and need some really good advice
>>
well is he right? Are your feet cold?
>>
>>17829514
We'll I mean they're probably not the warmest of feet but I shouldn't be subservient to him and have to wear socks but I'm just afraid I won't be able to have sex with my girlfriend if I don't.
>>
>>17829498
What.
>>
>>17829518
Any advice, friend?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.