[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck or wait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

[Pic unrelated]
So I've been going out with this lovely girl for like 20 days now. She's hot, DD cup, thin waist, big ass. She's fun, she's adorable, she hugs me and I love it.
Thing is she said in our first date she would not have sex any time soon. She wants to have sex with her boyfriend, not someone she just started seeing.
So I figured she needed time, develop our relationship, take it slow.
Second date, her place, we're making out, things get hot, she grabs my hand, places it on her chest, I start rubbing. Beautiful tits. But I didn't want to go further, she'd said she didn't want to fuck...

Two days ago I go to her place to retrieve my phone charger, she lets me in, she's only wearing a crappy tshirt. Boobs all over the place. Still I couldn't make a move....

I'm 25, she's 19. I'm the athletic type, attractive. A bit slow in this matter, but I know what to do in bed...

My question: Is she testing me? I've been a jerk before and I'm kinda reinventing myself so I can respect women as I feel they deserve... BUt this is driving me nuts!! Should I force myself onto her a bit? See where it goes?

I want to fuck her soooo bad, but still want to pay attention to her feelings. I don't know how not to be a dumb bitch nor a jackass
>>
>>17828774
You're a dumb ass.

You gotta hit that shit Sergio.
>>
Just curious, whered you meet her considering your age difference?

In my opinion just keep making out and see how far she'll let you go. Imo this is a good sign bc she's not a hoe.
>>
>>17828774
shes testing you

Keep holding out and make out with her more without trying to fuck her

She'll give in before you do
>>
>>17828778
Funny story
Church. Not kiddin
The long version is she's niece to a friend of my parents. They both don't like her but it's not as I'm gonna marry her or whatnot..
Either way after I got fucking STD [HPV to be precise] I've been more and more careful and try not to get carried away. But I got to the point where I'm not making moves either...
>>
>>17828777
I know.. But women just confuse me sooo much.
They want it they say they don't
They don't want it, they say they don't
If they want it and say they do, I'm suspicious..
And if they don't want it, they say no, and you give it to them, they will most probably like it...
>>
bro do you see yourself in a relationship with her down the line or is she just the hit it and quit it type girl? If she is the serious type then you can wait and take your time. But if she is hoe then you know what to do.
>>
>>17828913
That's the issue. She doesn't seem like the hoe type... But she pulls this shit!
Either this whole matter makes her a ho and I dump her or she's testing me and I should take the bull by the horns asap
>>
>>17828774
You gotta push the envelope a little homie. Make some moves. Get her wet. Don't be a pussy. Most girls want to date a man, not another chick.
>>
>>17828923
That's what I had in mind
(sigh)
Yeah, but in the past I've gone from "being a man" to might be accused of rape.. lol
So, yeah.. My radar ain't working properly this time around
>>
Well shit if you like her that much then why not just go and be her bf like she wants you to be and then you two can fuck like rabbits. What else do you have to lose right?
>>
>>17828942
Shit, you're right I'm being a total bitch here
My head plays games to me man... It's really annoying to be insecure
>>
>>17828923
Most girls want to date a man, not another chick.
Seriously, this touched me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.