[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extreme Relationship Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

>be 19
>go on online dating
>meet girl 18, has twin sister
>hangout a lot for a month and become bf/gf
>my first gf her 4th bf (had 3 in HS but not too long or serious)
>studies engineering at neighboring uni
>kinda poor so she lives at home; my family well off so i live on campus
>hangout a lot at my dorm during semester
>we go out to eat, try to make food, work on homework, watch tv play video games
>i get internship and work my other job at a grocery
>she gets job at clothes store
>becomes hard to see each other
>as in we go from a 2-4 times a week to once every 2-4 weeks for awhile
>takes toll on her
>breaks up with me over the phone over the summer
>call her back and convince her to stay
>i still work a lot and next semester is hard for both of us
>still barely see each other
>fast forward to week before thanksgiving
>she calls me to break up
>wont take me back
>visit her at her work for 7 hours and talk to her while she works (she gets in a little trouble)
>she still stays the night with me a few more times since now im giving her lots of time/attention while neglecting my work/studies
>needherback.jpg
>tells me about a guy she met a week or so before our recent breakup
>said she had a dream of having sex with him
>he has a gf
>she still hangouts out
>since break up she texts me minimally and texts him paragraphs and double texts
>goes over a few times to watch movies at his place (close to her campus)
>recent time he says he likes her (she says she likes him too); at the end of hangout he says "you can forget about what i told you earlier"
>probably still text a lot
>im trying my best to win her back but it's like im talking to a brick wall
>recently start trying to get her in at the company i have an internship at and get her to go to networking events (she has no internship and we graduate with bachelors in may)
>she is very pessimistic about her future as an engineer
>>
>doesn't like to talk about our former relationship but said sex wasn't good and i was too pushy about it
>says she never wants to have sex with me again (she has said that before during our relationship but we ended up doing it again)
>she is very depressed right now and shuts me out

I need some extreme help to win her back. We were together for almost 2.5 years. I am 22 and she is 21 now. I know ill never find another amazing woman like her. She keeps saying it's all gone. It was my fault for neglecting her and focusing on other things. I was a giant idiot.
>>
>>17828503
>I was a giant idiot.
no you aren't, focusing on your job and studies was the right choice more women will appear in the future and she sounded like she was interested on another man and got bored of you.
>>
>>17828503
Let it go
Trust me bro
It hurts but it's what truly best for you

Or get with her twin sister ayeeeee
>>
Don't be a gigantic cuck nigger, let it go.
>>
>>17828747
>>17828731
I'm convinced there is always a way. Thanks for your responses but I want to focus on winning her back.
>>
>>17828968
You're making a big mistake but if you have to hurt yourself to learn the lesson then I'm all for it

Just keep in mind that there are other girls out there that you will love and lose
>>
>>17828968
This girl honestly doesn't really seem like a nice person anyway (assumig everything you said was true). Let it go, even if you won her back, she doesn't even remotely seem like an encouraging partner. More clingy and resentful
>>
>>17828494
You're waaay too clingy dude, wtf. Even if she were head over heals for you, you'd have made her drier than a desert with that attitude.
She doesn't like you anymore. It's over, she already likes someone else, how do you feel being the cuck, the one tossed around because someone better came to her? Have some self-respect.
But don't worry, you will get over her. Trust me.
>>
The reason it didn't work out was because we didn't see each other for weeks at a time because I thought it would be better for us to focus on our studies.

Now she is basically failing her hardest classes, apathetic about life. I can't leave her in an emotional mess, even if she is adamant about wanting to stay in it.
>>
>>17829361
Lol you can't not see a girl for weeks

It's smart to focus on your studies though

Ltrs are better saved for 25+
>>
>>17829361
Yes you can, and you fucking should. Don't be her emotional tampon while she's fucking some guy she literally left you for. The only way you will ever get her back is if you go silent, she ends up by chance having a falling out with this guy, and she starts missing you, which likely will not happen. Drop her and go look for other girls. Then even in the unlikely event that she decides she likes you again, she will have to fight for you instead and will end up valuing you more.

What you are doing right now is stupid and wasting some of your best time in life for romantic pursuits to be a miserable desperate literal-cuck. Stop. Have some self respect. Stop valuing yourself based on what this flaky disloyal academically lazy hedonist thinks of you and start focusing on yourself again.
>>
>>17828503
>I know ill never find another amazing woman like her.
Haha oh first loves are so naive
>>
>>17829392
Romeo and Juliet is a satirical masterpiece
>>
OP. I think you've been duped. The reason she has been so hot and cold is because you haven't been talking to your gf at all, it was the twin sister. Think about it. Everything you did was completely rational and then you get a phone call (sounds like your gf) out of nowhere to breakup. She's fucking with you dude. Why? Because the twin sister secretly has feelings for you.
>>
>>17829439
the sister is in a relationship. however i think her sister is pressing her to remain firm in not taking me back.

not sure. i tried talking to her sister about this and she seemed like she would help me, but you never know since they are sisters
>>
>>17828503
You are a giant cuck. She's already getting slammed by that other guy.
>>
Just start to ignore her, add a bunch of girls on facebook, get her jealous.

But dude I think its a lost cause, you are an engineer you will smash better pussy later on. Forgetting and accepting this loss is hard but its over.
>>
OP you are infatuated and lack the clarity to see it. She wouldn't take you back because she clearly wants this guy. It hurts. I know. You've got to let this bitch go. It's not going to work out no matter how bad your want it to. Several years from now you're gonna be laughing at how naive you were.
>>
>>17829556
the other guy apparently doesn't want her back. the other guy has a gf
>>
File: IMG_1962.png (211KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.png
211KB, 750x1334px
Apparently she wants to cry rn
>>
File: IMG_1964.png (203KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.png
203KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: image.jpg (181KB, 719x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 719x914px
>>17829636
Fuck you're such a pussy lol no wonder she left
You're making it easier on the rest of us
Don't change
>>
Why would you reply so long to short texts, she obviously wants to be left alone but doesnt want to look like a bitch.

Congrats you played yourself by looking like a pussy.
>>
>>17829615
>>17829636

oh god, terrible, every text is asking her a question.

dont text her "oh god im so sorry ur sad can i come over and cheer u up?? Pls?? so miss u i horny lv pls"

show up at her house with a bottle of vodka and some chocolate and get laid you fuckig idiot. girl wont turn you down
>>
shameful bump

going out with her for breakfast tomorrow. I hope to get her to write the email to my HR contact so that she can get an interview (especially if I recommend her)/

Also I hope to get her to commit to going to a formal engineering luncheon so that she can network (and eat fancy food)
>>
>>17830334

you're being an idiot, it's not so much that this girl is using you as it is you're bending over backwards for no reason

fucking pathetic
>>
Honestly I think you need to back off and leave her be. She seems to be almost shockingly cold to you, I think your trying to salvage something that isn't worth it.

And stop this whole job thing, your not her agent and her getting this job wont make her magically fall in love with you again or suddenly change her tone. If your unfortunate enough she'll actually get the job and then you'll probably see her all the time but you wont fix whatever bridge your trying to fix and it will drive you mad and when you try and get over her and move on it'll be that more harder because she'll be in the corner of your eye every damn day.

Flee, save yourself
>>
>flee
I'm convinced there's a way to make this work. If I play my cards right she can be mine after the holidays.
>>
This is the cringiest thread on the board right now and I hope you realize why in the future.
>>
Wow op, no wonder this chick isn't attracted to you, you talk like a little pussy. Just leave her alone.
>>
>>17829439
Fucking kekd
>>
File: received_675901289240056.jpg (46KB, 960x359px) Image search: [Google]
received_675901289240056.jpg
46KB, 960x359px
>>17829615
>>17829636
Didn't know this was a cringe thread

Dude, always come from a position of strength, have some fucking self respect and don't push it. Have a drink or two, go out, and have some fun. Call a friend a do something for crying out loud.
>>
>>17829636
God this was painful and cringe to read.

Just move on bro.
Start over and make a better impression with someone else.
>>
>>17829636
There's your problem. You are such a pushover. Stop trying to get with her and understand that you need space away from her. Stop being the definition of a beta. You dug yourself into a ditch thinking you climb out of it. Live your own fucking life and get your shit together first.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.