[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you hit it raw in the middle of May this year. Would she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (282KB, 1080x1015px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 1080x1015px
Say you hit it raw in the middle of May this year. Would she be 7 months pregnant now? The time seems off to me

>Went to the Philippines
>Get eye fucked all day, errday
>Fucked some bitches raw dog because I ran out of condoms and girls over there craves white dick
>did my best to pull out
>two bitches claims to be knocked up
>>
In another country and they probably fuck 10 people a month who cares
>>
The jap is the only guy that doesn't like a faggot.
>>
>>17828530
He looks like a pretty chill guy, would hang out with him lol.
>>
>>17828492
>Say you hit it raw in the middle of May this year. Would she be 7 months pregnant now?

Have you tried counting?
>>
>>17828550
By counting, then yes, but then does pregnancy happen that fast?
>>
>>17828548
youre a faggot
>>
>>17828580
look it up yourself man, fuck read something you multiretard.
>>
>>17828626
Why are you here?
>>
>>17828492
First off which one is you?

Secondly you're a fucking tard, if you're from the first world these girls can hit you up for child support in your own country!
Not even joking, if your country has a child support agreement with the Philippines then you're in some serious shit- not once but twice!

You can dispute it with paternity tests, but they are at your cost. If you're French you can't do this in France it's illegal, you need to go to Germany or Belgium or Netherlands for the test.

I've just picked one country randomly to show you what I mean, Australia.

https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/subjects/child-support-when-parents-and-children-live-overseas#a4

Canada, New Zealand, UK, Ireland all have the same structure, which courts in these countries will enforce.

Congratulations you've fallen for the dumbest trick in the book. Filipinos prostitutes know more about the child support laws in your country than you, they even practice ways to slip off the condom during sex for this very purpose.
>>
No, pregnancy doesnt happen that fast.

They might be trying to scam you for 'abortion money' if they go that route.

Chances are they werent even ovulating. They wouldnt even have known until they missed a period. Most tests cant even be taken within the same month.

Im not saying its impossible. Just improbable.
>>
>>17828976
What? Wahahaahahhahahaha! Opie better get a job overseas and start doing ESL or whatever a lot of people can't serve you from overseas, especially from a third country.
>>
>>17828492
by the numbers, it's possible they'd be 7 months pregnant by now
however you fucked up
>25 days from 2017
>rawdogging foreign hoes
>not giving foreign hoes a fake name/address
>especially if they're 3rd world foreign hoes
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 750x727px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 750x727px
BUMP

Any of you got any experience with deliberate pregnancy?
>>
>>17829090
I did.

>>17828976
They are not prostitutes, most were tinder matches

I swear if you are a white dude and wants to lose your v-card, that place is the place to be!

>match on tinder
>chat for a bit
>call her an uber to your place
>fuck like rabbits
>call her an uber to GTFO

It's like pussy delivery, I have almost 100% match rate over there! Philippino men need to step their game up lol cucked af
>>
>>17828976
This is the must disturbing thing I have read in a while. Child support laws are already extensively abused as a way to transfer wealth from men to women. There's rarely adequate verification that the expenses are actually for the kid, or sometimes that the kid is even yours.

The U.S. mostly only does this with Europe, thankfully. No 3rd world hooker scams here. Though there are many other ways hookers and sluts in general can scam/blackmail you, fwiw.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/css/partners/international
>>
>>17828976

Lol, they gonna be emptying out that pussy and passing his sperm around the villiage. They'll probably just put the village name on the child support application.
>>
>>17828492
OP you should head over to /trv/ they're the experts in mongering on this site
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.