[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this so true and why do my feels hurt everytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why is this so true and why do my feels hurt everytime
>>
Needs more high waisted Jean shorts
>>
If she wears a choker you can choke'er.
>>
True and why do girls wear a choker? It looks horrible.
>>
>live in a rich part of south florida with tons of spoiled white thots
>all I ever see are variations of this

fucking disgusting. me and my work buddy try to keep count of how many come in each day.

usually between 50-70, all different girls, all wearing almost the exact same getup.
>>
>>17828454
Revitalization of the 90s trend

Choker necklaces started when the French girls wore a red ribbon tied around their neck to pay homage to those ppl that got guillotined and then prostitutes started wearing a black ribbon so you would know who was a ho

Not much has changed since then but the appearance kak
>>
>>17828461
I can bet they fuck the exact same type of dude as well.
>>
>>17828461
How many of them are called Stacey/Stacy? Aren't they sluts?
>>
>>17828496
Who is...?
>>
>>17828504
I don't know man, I live in Brazil. My experience with upper class girls here is that there is a certain 'template' of guy those women date and it almost never strays from that.
>>
>>17828534
Make a template if you got the time
I wanna see this
>>
>>17828537
It's just other upper class 'dude bros', there is nothing to delve in further. People tend to stay with people that share the same social circle.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.