[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potential boyfriend vs just friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 12

File: 1456196874398.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456196874398.png
12KB, 500x500px
I've never had a girlfriend or been "just friends" before, so all this is uncharted territory for me

I really like this one girl, I know for a fact she's single, and we've hung out twice now
She's said we need to do it more and for longer, and in the middle of the day when its not so cold

Positive signs:
Playing with hair, laughing constantly, maintaining eye contact, staying close to me, being fine with being one on one, sharing marina sauce, making an EXTREMELY sexual joke about herself and hinting at being a masochist
Later on I texted her making my own sexual joke building off her earlier one and she reacted positively
Signs that worry me:
Haven't done anything beyond hug yet, I wanted to hand hold the 2nd time but it was so fucking cold out she had her hands tucked in the entire time, removed hands once inside
Sat on other end of table from me rather than right next to me (huge table)
Has agreed to hang out with me again on X day and listen to music but hasn't confirmed or denied whether her room mates will be fine with the music
She did respond within a minute to another text later one about something un related enthusiastically and with two texts back to back

She's also always really just enthusiastic and chipper with all her texts
How does a girl decide if a guy is a potential boyfriend vs just a friend if she is single?

I know beta orbiting is a one way ticket to friend town but I haven't done that
>>
File: 238.gif (1020KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
238.gif
1020KB, 199x199px
Also I know she is a really geeky shy freshman if that factors in at all

Still a qt 3.14 though
>>
>>17828264
You know who doesn't know the answer to this question? Us. People just reading your wall of text.

You know who might? Her.

Just nut up, ask her on a date. Now. This second. Don't waste time and realize you're a friend later, move now and create the situation you want
>>
Just have fun with her, you are very lucky I think she is very interested in you. Be confident and you will have to be the one that kisses her one day, she won't take the initiative. Insinuate to her and keep having good times, eventually you will find the right moment to act. Don't worry about those 'negative signs', you will be fine. Just remember that if you don't take the initiative she won't do shit and you'll end up being her friend
>>
I am >>17828274

Also, listen to his guy : >>17828271
>>
Not trying to be a dick OP but it sounds like she is comfortable around you. When a girl likes a guy they get nervous and act like dumbasses. They can't be themselves around someone they like. She either sees you as a cool dude to hang with or she knows you like her and it gets her confidence up just keeping you around. My advice is to be okay with whatever happens. If you honestly like this girl then do yourself a favor and stop being her friend. Have some self respect. She will only see you as a friend if you get any closer. Always keep a safe distance from her that still signals you aren't wrapped around her finger.
>>
>>17828280
>>17828274
>>17828271
We've already agreed to do shit, so far we've called it hanging out or chilling
I feel like if I use the word date for the next time in a few days it will seem too try hardish since we've already planned on it anyways

Also she texted me last night and asked me to walk with her from her dorm to the place instead of just meeting her there which I thought was a majorly positive sign
Same time early early on she kept her purse close to her and facing me, but rapidly moved it, so I guess she was nervous or something at first but then lightened up

Again see here >>17828266
Honestly not sure how she feels about me

Also about the not confirming or denying roomies ok with music thing, we agreed to listen to music next time and she was all hype about it, I said about 1 hour after our little convo ended "cool hope your roomies can handle the rock" and I never got a response to that one

Later I sent another one about something un related (wasn't even fishing for a text actually needed info about something we talked about) and she responded instantly and all chipper and stuff
>>
>>17828298
>>17828287
>>17828280
>>17828274
>>17828271
Basically I was trying to go for hanging out in her dorm and listening to music, I feel like I need to ramp the intensity up, if we keep just grabbing food for 30 mins at a time it will get boring for her fast

We've already agreed to go to a museum together later on
>>
>>17828274
I also saw her twiddling her fingers while walking
>>
Is it ever a good idea to directly ask a girl if she wants to "date" or be more than friends or whatever or is that a giant no
>>
>maintaining eye contact
>being fine with being one on one
>sharing marinara sauce
>making an EXTREMELY sexual joke about herself and hinting at being a masochist

All things she would with a friend or older brother. Listen man. She is comfortable with you. Not really a good thing. When a girl likes someone they only reveal the best about themselves. They are to nervous to be that comfortable out of fear of scaring away the dude. Be real about the situation. If you liked a girl you would be more reserve than that.
>>
Also I know she has depression
>>
>>17828303
Take her on a date. Eat out and go to the meseum, walk on the park, cinema. Whatever. Try hold hands with her slowly without telling her anything. Look at her straight in the eyes and smile. Touch her cheek and approach and voila. There are many ways to do it, just date first. DATE.
"Hey I was wondering if we both could go on a date some time. Maybe having dinner and going to watch ((insert movie she is probably interested in here)) . It would be nice!"
If she is interested she will agree. In the worst case scenario she gets nervous and gets evasive with you but sooner or later she will agree. If she isn't ibterested at all just move on
>>
>>17828313
Ask on a date
>>17828314
Dont listen to his guy. Not everybody reacts the same way.
>>17828315
Be careful on to to take things very close personally because you'll maybe get friendzoned. We talkrd about depression and were very confident with my actual gf when we were friends, I friendzoned her a bit but then I guess we both confessed to each other; anyways I would not recommend at all being that close personally yet, instead date for a while first
>>
See here

http://www.strawpoll.me/11812930

>>17828314
Again she seems shy to me and has kept on apologizing for being so busy lately with school and work

She said she may or may not work on thursday and she will check and see if she is

So if everyone says call it a date do I text now, or wait or what, even if I don't call it one what do I do
>>
File: 124.gif (28KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
124.gif
28KB, 380x380px
>>17828322
She never told me, I'm getting it from a facebook re post by her, people who don't have it don't post that stuff

I can also tell she uses memes to help numb herself
>>
I also sent her some cheesy pick up lines and made a joke out of it, she was laughing really hard
>>
>>17828325
Man. Call her if she's not busy now. Or send a voice message. It's better than text trust me. Ask her on a date like >>17828316 said. She seems reslly interested in you, go for it dude. Also, apologizing for being busy is also a very good signal. Just ask her, you won't regret it :)
>>
>>17828325
>kept on apologizing for being so busy lately with school and work
>She said she may or may not work on thursday and she will check and see if she is

My nigga, it's so obvious it's painful. You have been friendzoned. When a girl really likes you, they make time for you. They push everything out of the way cause they are just so thrilled this amazing guy is actually giving them the time of day. She seems like a very courteous individual. She doesn't want to come off rude. Let me ask you. Is she busy 100% of the day? I highly doubt it. So why couldn't she at least make 10 minutes for you to see each other? When you really like someone you will take whatever time you can get with them because they make your day. C'mon nigga be real.
>>
>>17828341
This sounds like simeone from /b/ . Don't listen to this guy, he probably has fucked up many chances like yours or never had them, but that doesn't mean you will fuck up OP. Ask her on a DATE, what do you have to loose? She seems very interested in you
>>
>>17828341
Literally both times we've hung out were late at night, and the first time she was really late because she was held at work late and kept sending me texts saying sorry and how she was speeding down the road to get to me, she even ended up at the wrong place and then sprinted to me

She can't just skip work plus finals are a thing right now
>>
>>17828336
>>17828347

i am really convinced you people never been in a serious relationship before. That sounds like some beta ass shit right there. If a girl really likes a dude they will make an effort to contact you as well. A sign of beta thinking is they think a date is something you sell. You need to do cold calls and follow ups to make the sale. My nigga, listen here real quick. When you really like someone you make that effort to be with them. None of this "sorry was busy all day BS". At the very least they reschedule to an immediate time. You see relationships aren't something you go selling and hope you sold them. It's about finding someone who likes you as much as you like them.
>>
File: 1420004000303.gif (487KB, 167x250px) Image search: [Google]
1420004000303.gif
487KB, 167x250px
>>17828347
I don't know the right way to say it or the right time, plus I don't know if its an unspoken rule that you never call dates dates or not
>>
>>17828264
Just say "I'll bring over a bottle of wine and we'll make a date of it" in response to the listening to music at her dorm thing
>>
>>17828355
Bruh I literally texted her sunday night and got hung out with her monday night

That's the OP is about, all the positive stuff and the worrying stuff
>>
>>17828350
then she may have been interested in you then and now she is uninterested. Why else is she now not making that same effort? Judging by what you are saying you probably have been coming off desperate to her and have turned her off. Look man. I aint like this bitches on here tryin to make you feel better. I trying to be honest so you don't get hurt. It literally doesn't sound like she into like that. It sounds like she was really interested at one point but you scared her away and she don't want to be rude and just flat out tell you that you need to tone it down with her. If she likes you she will make an effort to get with you. You don't need to sell her on anything. Either she is sold or isn't.
>>
>>17828362
Because the first time she was actually running late because of being kept at work and she forgot her phone and stuff?
>>
>>17828362
Because OP isn't sealing the deal so she's moving on, obviously. People don't just wait around forever for you to make a move, they pack up their shit and find someone else if their effort feels constantly wasted
>>
>>17828369
bruh not sealing the deal is if she laid out her feelings and op hasn't responded to them. Not this fucking mind game BS. When a girl really likes a guy she will be having these same concerns and try to make it obvious she likes him.
>>
>>17828355
I won't argue with you, you are generalizing and claiming that your statement is true with no solid argument, just because you say so and you're a Cupid nigga. He's fucking with you OP, seriously, don't take this guy serous.

>>17828357
Uhg man, just call her right now.
"Hey X how you doing? How was your day? ... I was wondering if you would like to go on date on Friday, you know we could have dinner out and maybe go watch a movie after. We will have a good time! What do you think? "
It's not rocket eingeneering OP.
>>
>>17828377
Which in her mind, she has, by putting in all that effort and hanging out with him. Guys have an expectancy to make the first move. She'll just go and find someone who isn't a pussy now
>>
>>17828378
This is a great way to get your answer in the next 5 minutes and let us all know, instead of waste your time thinking about it for months on end until she fucks someone else.

Do it now, seal the deal homie.
>>
>>17828379
so treating op like a friend and older/ young brother constitutes as making an effort? Are your standards just so low for romance that you have now brought meaningless shit like that to the same level of romantic gestures? Get real. OP needs help, not this pitty shit.
>>
>>17828379
Man I couldn't make a move because she had her hands in her pockets or under her arms because it was 45 degrees out and windy fuck

I did hug her though before we left each other and did make little physical contacts like holding each others hands at the table to show her how cold my hands where plus tapping her shoulder while we were talking in a playful way
>>
Why are there only 3 people ITT besides me I need more opinions
>>
>>17828390
Lol, you could have kissed her or gestured for her hands or put her arm around her -- especially if it was cold.

It doesn't matter now. Just emphasize that the next time you hang out will be a date. Literally just use the word date in a text about your plans. Ask her a question and then say "okay, good. It's a date."
>>
>>17828378
I seem to be the only real nigga here. Not trying to make op think this some romcom. Just calling and asking will fuck shit up. OP doesn't have enough evidence to suggest this would be a good idea. I am guessing op has left some desperate text messages to her already. Like maybe when she don't respond he sends her a text (oh btw whats the name of x) trying to play it off like it had nothing to do with the one she didn't respond to just to make sure they were still good with one another. I can read this nigga like a book and i'm on chapter 10 of 12.
>>
>>17828397
OP this guy is the only guy in thread telling you not to make a move and he types like a redpill autist. He thinks he can read you like a "book", his words. He's just fucking with you bro. Nut up and get the girl
>>
>>17828396
I didn't wanna be pushy I thought the progression went hug, hang hold, arm around, kiss

Right now I'm waiting for word from her on whether she has thursday off or not, I'm worried if I message her now it will seem clingy
>>
>>17828390
>I did hug her though before we left each other and did make little physical contacts like holding each others hands at the table to show her how cold my hands where plus tapping her shoulder while we were talking in a playful way

All things an older/younger brother would do. OP, My nigga get real with that shit. You are clearly looking for an answer you want to hear. Give me some real evidence to support this theory that she may like you. If she would do it with her brother or friend it doesn't count as her liking you.
>>
>>17828397
We talked about the book when we were out and I said I would check it out later, I was at the library earlier and texted her asking what it was called again and who it was by and she responded immediately and told me in a chipper way
>>
>>17828401
Okay then do this. 2 step solution, for babies.

Wait. When she says "yes, I have thursday off! :)" then you swoop in with a "Awesome. It's a date". Boom, you're done. Easy, huh?
>>
>>17828399
I'm telling the man to wait and be more patient about it. He doesn't have enough evidence to make a solid conclusion that immediate action is warranted. I'm merely trying to get him to understand that.
>>
>>17828403
Because girlfriend > friend or brother
She has to go from you being a stranger to her liking you to wanting to be your girlfriend

Friend zoning is when you get stopped at the friend mark
>>
>>17828397
OP are you really going to losten to this dude? He is reflecting and thinking too much. Doing like he says will only get you not doing anything and ending up friendzoned. Just man up and call her and ask her on a date. Believe me, you won't regret it. Just be more confident for fuck's sake. That girl (by what you said) will totally accept. Don't be scared man. You two get along really well, if she's interested she will accept, don't fuck around doing nothing because doing so won't get you anywherr but being lonely
>>
File: 1433726083423.gif (102KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1433726083423.gif
102KB, 267x200px
>>17828407
I'm gonna do that

I think its too soon for me to bring it up right now
Anyone else think so?
>>
>>17828406
my nigga, you think im stupid? Do you think I don't know you asked her that just to make sure she got your previous text or wasn't just ignoring it by sending her a random irrelevant text about some shit you could have just googled? I ain't one of these beta bitches. I know every trick in the book. I'm trying to give yo ass solid advice to help you out.
>>
>>17828408
You sound like a virgin. Or a really awkward person to be around with
>>
>>17828415
I was literally in the library meeting someone else and figured I'd check it out
>>
>>17828415
In just laughing rrally hard. You're awesome at doing this I'll give you that . But OP don't take him serious he's a troll.
>>
>>17828410
she can't friendzone op if he aint willing to be her friend. If she don't like him she aint worth his time. Bunch of cucks in this thread.
>>
>>17828413
I don't think it's too soon. I think that the best thing to do is talk to her and spit it all out asking her on a date. Anyways calling it a date all of a sudden is not a very bad idea though I would do like I said before.
>>
>>17828418
If that helps you sleep at night...when she friendzones you and keeps you on that "what if" lease. I want you to think about ol anon and the "crazy" shit he was saying.
>>
>>17828421
Friendzone, rejected, whatever the fuck it is but I mean ending up without dating her.
>>
>>17828418
I mean wtf do I know right? Dis nigga got all the answers right? Mr."I've never had a girlfriend or been "just friends" before, so all this is uncharted territory for me "

Fuck outta here nigga.
>>
>>17828413
Sooner the better, If you wait a long time itll be weird and catch her off guard. Do it when she replies to tell you shes available. Then you drop the date line
>>
>>17828430
you see this is exactly the cuck thinking. That he has to get with the bitch or it's all over. If she aint feeling him he just move on then. Not everyone like vanilla ice cream nigga. it ait the ice creams faults its just a consequence of their biology.
>>
>>17828438
You really make me laigh hard and I'm not being sarcastic. Come on what are you even doing on /adv/ ? This guy's asking for some help, don't bring that shit here he nay have no one to advice him but this board, this is why I love this board. Don't fuck with OP, just go trigger the Trap lovers on /gif/ or something.
>>
So what is it like 1 guy ITT that says shes into me, one guy that says I've been friend zoned, and one guy that says I've been friend zoned but is arguing with the other one about something?
>>
>>17828460
I am the one who says she is into you.
Look man. You don't have to think too much about it, don't let life pass in front of your eyes. Live. Why you don't want to ask her out? It is the only way to know if she is interested in you. What do you have to loose? Do you fear her rejecting you? Well, what do you prefer? Aaking her now and knowing what ahe thinks NOW or wait who knows how much time until you find out? If you wait she may also loose interest so, pleade OP. I am trying to help you, don't think over it anymore. Do you want to date this girl? Just ask her. If you don't do it you will end up regreting not doing it. To sum up, everything seems to be to your favour, you have a great opportunity here OP, you just have to let her know you want to go on a date. Call her or message her now
>>
File: 1449200309034.gif (2MB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
1449200309034.gif
2MB, 400x260px
Stop trying to convince me to call it a date, I'm gonna do it

Now I need to know whether I text her now or I do it later on

Is it thirsty to do it now or is it good
>>
>>17828505
Now
>>
>>17828510
>>17828510
How do I word it since she is supposed to be finding out if she works thursday or not
>>
>>17828518
As I said before I think that calling her or sending a voice note is better. Maybe you could say something like:
"Hey X how are you? how's your day been? About thursday, Next time we meet we should go on a date, you know we can have dinner out and watch a movie after. I'm sure we'll have a great time. What do you think?"

Say something like that. I recommend calling her or using your voice because it's more personal and clase and you seem more confident doing it.
>>
Results?
>>
>>17828567
Haven't done it yet, trying to figure out how to word it and when to send it
>>
>>17828652
lol people like this are the worst, why waste all of our time just to ignore everyone you stupid cunt
>>
>>17828658
Cause none of you have come up with an exact way to word it and time to send it that doesn't sound thirsty ./ orbity so I'm texting people I know and trying to think about it
>>
File: 1431187162143.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1431187162143.gif
655KB, 460x426px
How's "how's X date at 2 thursday then chilling to rock"
>>
>>17828264
You're a potential boyfriend right now, but that window closes within the next two weeks if you don't act.
The same is true for every woman you hang out with for the first couple of times.
>>
>>17828664
You can take as advice the way I suggested you to write her but it is just to have an idea, you have to come up with the words and wrte her exactly how you feel to write her, nobody will do the job for you, just tell her your own way and don't think it is thirsty etc
>>
>>17828692
First hang out was monday last week, 2nd was yesterday, lots of texting mixed in with all of them
>>
File: 1435292690742.gif (2MB, 327x306px) Image search: [Google]
1435292690742.gif
2MB, 327x306px
She literally said "X book made me cream my pants" or "nearly made me" or something

Later on I texted "will it make me hard like it made you cream" and she just laughed, I said I'd let her know how the experiment went and she said she was looking forward to it

Do you guys still think I may be friend zoned? I don't mean it as a challenge I mean like really
>>
>>17828710
You might be.

Tell her the next plan is a date. Say. 'You in for Thrusday? Looking forward to our date'
If she replies to that with no or that shes busy and doesnt give you a specific time, youre friendzoned. Thats a good test. Use the word date like fucking everyone has told you to now. Until then stop bumping this thread, idiot.
>>
>>17828710
Write your exact message. Tell me you used the word dste please. It's not that hard OP stop being afraid goddamit
>>
>>17828722
>>17828716
Fine, waiting till messenger says shes online
Conversations go the best when she's right at her phone when I've sent it I've noticed, they just flow so much easier
>>
>>17828726
waiting until messenger says shes online????

haha, wtf. Just drop her this message 'You in for Thrusday? Looking forward to our date' , shell go online instantly from the notification. Are you new to facebook. That or youre looking for excuses to stall finding out if youre friendzoned
>>
>>17828730
I'm sending "how's X date at 2 thursday then chilling to rock"

Yeah I am new to it
>>
>>17828734
>>17828730
Also there's a chance she is legit busy thursday, she works mon through fri sometimes sat

if she say's she cant but doesn't offer a reschedule, I'll suggest "same but on sunday"
>>
>>17828734
How about just "We on for our date on Thursday? I'm ŧhinking we should listen to rock after"

Do it now, whicever message, post proof so we can stop ragging on you, and update us ffs
>>
>>17828745
I've always been kinda averse to wording it like a question filled with question marks, makes me feel like I'm asking permission

With "how's X y and z" it makes me feel like I'm just suggesting it
>>
>>17828749
okay however you want just stop fucking stalling
>>
>>17828752
fine did it
two other people i know irl confirmed i should do it too

i fucking hope this works
>>
>>17828761
You did the right thing op. Hah i' ve been all afternoon checking your thread. Finally!
>>
Also, post proof op, you can censor names, come on. I want to see what you wrote too
>>
Any news?
>>
>>17828761
pics I agree with this guy >>17828769
we've invested like an hour of our lives in this now
>>
>>17828264
op is a fag.

no update
>>
>>17828805
I will wait I think it´s worth waiting. Maybe the girl hasn´t replied. It would be sad if she rejected him and so he doesn´t want to come here, but it would be more sad if he was told "yes" and left us here. Anyways I hope the best for OP, luckily they are looking forward to find a nice place to hang out
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw

We will wait for OP
>>
>>17828841
Any other want to share good music while waiting?
>>
>>17828819
He went from completely replying to not at all. The cunt got what he wanted (advice) and left us hanging. No point waiting
>>
>>17828861
Noy everone is like that. I want to believe he is not. Anyways when this will get archived? I am willing to wait till that happens, i have time
>>
>>17828862
give it up anon. OP only cares about himself. You have to move on
>>
>>17828871
I will still check the thread until it dies but whatever. I adviced OP to help him, and it´s true that I would really want a "Thank you guys" but at least I want to know if it helped him
>>
>>17828877
yeah he should at least let us know if our advice worked
>>
>>17828884
Yeah. Do you like this music?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLEOwgm7OUQ&t=144s
>>
>>17828902
Listen from the start
>>
>>17828902
quite nice, senpai. Do you like Nujabes?
>>
>>17828986
I just discovered it. And I am no anime fan. Music is great
>>
>>17829016
OP is really a dick. Why not even saying "it worked, thanks guys" ? People like him make me always want less to be in this board, I reply to many posts as I can and help but people like this make me want to quit
>>
File: 1373668420427.gif (2MB, 482x344px) Image search: [Google]
1373668420427.gif
2MB, 482x344px
>>17828805
Fuck this was never a roll X and I'll post pics thread

I just got back from an errand
Facebook says "last active 22m next to her name on the little side bar"

Message doesn't say it's been read yet

What does this mean?

Also if she reads it and doesn't respond I'm gonna say "Do I need to break out the cheesy pick up lines again?" because to get the 2nd outing I said "I'm going to proceed to send my most cheesy pick up lines until you either tell me to fuck off or say lets do this" and sent her like a wall of copy pasted lines and she couldn't stop laughing and agreed that we had to hang out again

>inb4 that alone was a horrible idea

Communication was gridlocking I had to break her out of her work-school-depression combo with something stunning and it worked
>>
File: 2157.gif (351KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
2157.gif
351KB, 263x239px
>>17829096
Added explanation, often times when I'm on my pc that little "active X ago" thing will fluctuate all over the place including the little green light next to her name

I don't know what it means but every time she has responded to me I saw "saw at X o clock" or something in the chat box
>>
>>17829096
FAcebook active at Xhs ago doesn´t work well. Can you at least send pics of the conversation please? I am >>17829026
>>17828877 and
>>17828862
Sorry about calling you a dick. Can u upload the pics?
>>
>>17829112
Also, the most probable thing is that she is busy/working or whatever
>>
>>17829096
our saviour hath returned. Give her at least 5hrs to respond , op
>>
>>17829112
why do you want pics so bad
>>
>>17829139
I want to see your conversation, you can censor it I don´t care who you two are. I want to know exactly what you said and what she said before that so maybe I can help you with some lines you know. And also I´m curious
>>
>>17829139
different anon, i do to, its nice to see our help in action
>>
>>17829164
I said literally "How's X date at 2 thursday then listening to rock"
>>
>>17829184
wtf is x
>>
>>17829189
x date??
>>
>>17829195
>>17829189
A park
Trying to keep it anon its a well known major park loads of attractions and flowers and shit

Its way better than "food for 20 mins", she cant do the museum until sunday, and it feeds well into the "music in the dorm" thing because it shows that I wanna do more than just so so it reduces the pressure on her and any latent uneasyness she might have
>>
>>17829212
so you said How's parkname date?

can the word date be used like that?
>>
>>17829184
That sounds a bit cold but that doesn´t mean she will reject you because of that. I´m glad you told her. When she responds let us know! Good luck
>>
>>17829216
>>17829215
holy shit she knows its a date once she reads it
it was the least thirsty least desperate way I could think of to say it and still say its a date
>>
>>17829227
I never said it was a bad way, waiting for response
>>
File: spongebob thinking.gif (42KB, 296x200px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob thinking.gif
42KB, 296x200px
>tfw she's never even seen the message
The suspense is killing me
>>
>>17829407
has she been online?
>>
>>17829407
I really wish you could provide some screenshot. Not posting any makes me think you're fucking with us and pretending and having us all here waiting for nothing. Could you prove me wrong please?
>>
>>17829412
no she hasnt
this is actually really normal, i can only ever talk to her at night time or on weekends

early in the morning around like 10ish we texted for like 1 min just because I needed info and it just so happened I was up way earlier than I normally get up and I guess she was up too
>>
>>17829452
no biggie then just wait until she does
>>
>>17829423
Why won´t you post screenshots?
>>
Did she reply op?
>>
>>17829692
not yet, she gets off work soon
>>
>>17829754
How much time is soon?
>>
>>17829776
no later than 10
>>
>>17829812
No reply or read mark?
>>
>>17829866
no which means she actually hasn't seen it yet
facebook doesn't lie with its "read at X time" thing, it does the same thing with everyone
>>
Update?
>>
File: 2563971043_8b5340a219_b.jpg (405KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
2563971043_8b5340a219_b.jpg
405KB, 1024x791px
>still hasn't seen it
>>
>>17830057
Why you don't give her a call since she isn't replying? What time is it there now.
>>
>>17830085
dont do this op, just wait
>>
>>17830092
I know, I'm gonna wait
She literally hasn't even seen the text yet, if she had facebook would say "saw at x time" or "read at x time" I forget which one but it tells you

Just gotta play the waiting game
>>
>>17830108
there are a few ways to look without having it say 'seen' but yeah, dont be paranoid, ball is in her court, you made your move
>>
>>17830117
Honestly I really think she hasn't seen it yet, she's always complaining about how hard she's getting crushed by work and school, plus finals are coming
Also apparently her job schedule is really hectic and her shifts shift randomly from day to day

Also I haven't seen a solid green light next to her name all day, when people are online it goes green and stays green
>>
>>17830108
Is it common for her not to have texted you at this time of the day?
>>
>>17830129
yeah exactly, keep it cool op. turn off your phone for a while, do something fun. come back and update on us. either bump this thread or make a new one to update us!!

rooting for ya
>>
>>17830131
It's not unheard of for her to be working this late / driving home this late, when we first met up it was even later than this once we actually met, like 11 or 1130, only reason she was texting me then was because we had pre arranged to meet up around that time and she kept giving me status updates as to why she was taking so long (being held up by work, forgetting phone, etc)

if it gets to midnight and no response I'm gonna text "do I need to break out the cheesy pick up lines again lol"

I think the reason they were so effective last time is because it makes me look like a smart ass, but also confident and its really bold, plus she did seem to find it really funny (copy and pasting a bunch of cheesy pick up lines from some site)
>>
>>17830184
good plan!
>>
>>17830186
I mean it did cause me to get a 2nd outing with her not even shitting you
>>
>>17830188
>>17830186
Also normally she's really active on facebook reposting stuff (and responding to me)

last thing she posted was 23 hours ago and it was complaining about finals
>>
>>17830129
aww nigga i came back cause jesus want me to slap some sense in yo head. Why these betas trying to butter you up my nigga? I'm gonna tell you some truth. This time don't just listen to what you want to hear.

>girls says a book made her "cream my pant's"

Tell me something OP. When a girl really likes a guy they don't say stupid shit like this because they are trying to impress the guy they like. They don't want to come off gross. Most these betas on here deal with that fat gamer girl with big titties (from being fat) that's been fucked by every beta at the local yugioh tournament. I am assuming your girl isn't like that. My given the data you are providing she seems why to comfortable to be into you like that. It's very possible she may be DTF at the least (and I mean at the least nigga) but certainly not in a serious relationship. OP why this bitch so comfortable with a guy she likes? No one is legitimately friends then gets together randomly. It's either always been there but they too scared but even at that it's obvious they been into each other or they never past that threshold of acquaintanceship and it just appeared that way to others. Also, she could have read it and facebook won't tell you. All she had to do was read the alert while not clicking the actual conversation.
>>
>>17830207
I fucking love you

But OP, please, don't take him serious
>>
>>17830213
>>17830207
>>17830213
I meant to say I really don't think she's seen it yet
And look man I got nothing to lose by trying
It might work, the odds seem pretty good, why not
>>
>>17830222
respect to you nigga. I never said don't but I'd advise not to do it. I personally like to maintain my dignity and not give a bitch the satisfaction or rejecting me. I don't just spend my life not taking risk. I take calculated risk. I am merely calculating your chances based on what you have said but let me sprinkle some reality on your beta ice cream right now. Saying "it's a date" doesn't necessarily establish it being a romantic date. Look that shit up on webster and you will see it is synonymous with an appointment. Let's pretend for a second we know for a fact she doesn't like you but gets what your are hinting at with that message. She will likely sound okay with it but will play it off like you meant an appointment so things don't get awkward and look like a bitch when she rejects you, "Oh i thought you meant a date like as in an agreed time to meet". So really it means nothing.
>>
>>17830242
if that happens I'll insist its a date and tell her straight up interested in her as more than just friends and force her to make a decision
>>
>>17830252
Alright OP. Best of luck to yo faggot ass. Just remember ol uncle anon when shit don't go right. I swear to god everything I said will make so much sense you gonna wonder why you didn't listen to me earlier.
>>
>>17830272
I have to say it again. I fucking love you. you made me laugh in this shity day. Keep us updated OP!
>>
>>17828264
Since i have a similar story to OP ill tell my potential gf.
Have a thing for a chick who is currently in a relationship but she feels as is her relationship is going to fall apart.
Positives:
>maintain lots of eye contact when we hang out
>lots of sexual jokes
>usually clings to me in conversation when we have a good convo that is
>really funny yet crazy personality
Negatives:
>has a bf
>i am shit at convos so when we text each other its so boring
>i kinda dont like percings in general and she has a nose ring
when she gets out of her relationship, should i try to get her?
>>
>>17830737
man what is with you betas? Eye contact and sexual jokes signifies comfortability. When a girl genuinely likes a guy that don't do this shit. Eye contact is being polite. Avoiding eye contact means she either hates you or like you.
>>
Still waiting for OP's update
>>
>>17831094
bump while we wait
>>
Still bumping. Come on OP
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.