[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not motivated to pursue relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey , /adv/ !
Some weeks ago I've posted a similar question but I'll give it another go .
So , background info I'm 22 , uni student . Average looks , quite likeable personality ( based on peers opinion , they say it often ).
I'm not a kissless virgin , but I have problems with relationships . Thing is , I didn't have any girlfriends.
I've tried to find a solution and the problem boils down to I'm not really motivated to build relationships with women . I can hold conversations ( both online and IRL ) , but it feels like a chore. I've tried to find girls with similar interest , but not really helped much .
As I've said , I've lost my v card , so woman aren't uninterested in me , but I just can't find one I'm interested in.
Any ideas ? Anyone had similar problems ?
>>
>>17827791
sorry i dont understand.

you dont want a girlfriend right? you dont like talking to women and have no motivation to date one.
also you do not have a gf.

whats the problem?
>>
>>17827791
Your prefrontal cortex isn't functioning properly. It's okay. I know that lack of feel. You'll be fine.
>>
>>17827803
I know , it's complicated.
I do want a girlfirend , I feel that void of love in my life .
It's just a chore to talk to them and after I while I just move on to talk to another girl . It's really strange I have no problems talking to even the most boring of my acquaintances .
>>17827804
I've contemplated that I'm autistic and I just can feel romantic love, but the said void exists . Any ideas how to become asexual tho' ?
>>
>>17827811
idk famalam, chemical or physical mutilation should do the trick...

why would you, though? don't you enjoy sex?

why do you think you SHOULD feel the feel? is it because the normies told you so?

you and i have it best. we'll never fall for woman bullshit, but we still have normal sex drives. who wants to build relationships with such evil creatures anyway?!
>>
>>17827811
not implying anything here, just trying to rule this out.

is there any chance you might be gay?
>>
>>17827791
Don't sweat it OP I know this feel...or at least I think I do.

I don't want a relationship because it's too demanding and I'm a pretty independent person. What you need is a cuddle/fuck buddy.
All the benefits of a relationship without the garbage nuances of one
>>
>>17827814
Ohh c'mon senpai , not all of them evil . I also live in a shithole central-european country anyway , it's still not tainted by feminism. I just want to feel that feel to fill that void .
But I feel you .
>>17827817
Very slim . I've fapped to futa only handful of times. We can safely rule this out.
>>17827823
You are getting close with this cuddle/fuck buddy thing. A relationship being demanding is not really an issue for me tho , anything leading up to that and finding someone is .
>>
>>17827826

>inb4 good guy czech greg
>>
>>17827791
Sometimes I shit on myself while I'm sleeping.
>>
I thought I just don't know enough people and I'm picky , but honestly I'm fine with average looks and if she just tolerates video games.
>>17827831
Close , you got my first name right .
>>
>>17827839
OP here. If you are girl , we can cuddle in the soft and warm fecal matter together
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.