[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my virginity to my long term boyfriend and I'm feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kim.jpg (11KB, 360x342px) Image search: [Google]
kim.jpg
11KB, 360x342px
I lost my virginity to my long term boyfriend and I'm feeling a little insecure. His ex had many sexual partners before him and she was very experienced whereas I had no experience...I was a kiss less virgin. Our first kiss was awkward because I didn't know what to do. I feel like I have got the hang of things but sometimes my bf will tell me to do other things or to stop doing things a certain way and it makes me wonder if his ex would do everything right. Once he said 'I like getting my back scratched during sex' then I tried it only to have him tell me I'm doing it wrong. Another time he told me he really enjoyed making out wih this one girl who would bite really hard, i tried it...yet again, told me I did it wrong. I feel hopeless....I just want to make him feel good and I can't.
>>
I guess the question is how do I improve? Or is he being harsh?
>>
>>17827788
>>17827805
>he told me he really enjoyed making out wih this one girl who would bite really hard, i tried it...yet again, told me I did it wrong

lmao this fucking guy

>how do I improve
by getting a new bf
>>
he's not being harsh, he's telling you what he likes, thats necessary for a healthy relationship. The only way to improve is like in anything in life, by failing. Just keep trying your best, thats all you can do, don't overthink it. The way your doing things is surely awkward and forced, because you've never done them before, thats to be expected though, everyone is there at one point, just keep trying, experiment with these things until you eventually do it in a way that feels right and natural
>>
when people get into a relationship they gotta take the time and make the effort to figure out how to press the right buttons on each other, regardless of either one's prior experience level

no need to feel insecure about not knowing how to do what you've never done at all before, you're not expected to just magically know, that's why he's communicating the stuff he already knows he likes to you, to help you figure it out and maybe also to help you feel more comfortable with discussing that sort of thing so that you guys will be able to move forward and explore each other together and all that other gay shit;)

relax, don't think "omg i fucked up he probably misses his ex" instead think "welp /that/ didn't work lol let's give that another go" and just listen to what he's telling you and try again

a partner who communicates is a very very very good thing
>>
>>17827788

He's doing the right thing by telling you what he likes but also doing the wrong thing by bringing examples of other girls.

I would say to just do what feels natural to you, I mean if you're attracted to someone you will want to do certain things to them. For example I would bite my girlfriends ass or kiss her neck etc.

If he tells you to do something and you do it and then he complains he's a bit of a dick, making you feel inferior to other partners is terrible, he should be showing you how he likes it exactly so you can do it to suit him.
>>
>>17827788
sounds like you need some bbc
>>
>>17827881
what's the british broadcasting corporation has to do with this?
>>
>>17827810
lol OP be careful of taking advice from lonely people

Maybe ask your bf to be patient with you and show you directly how he likes things done? You're awesome for wanting to improve btw, there's a lot of people who never bother.
>>
If he really likes you he will be patient and not explain what he likes in such a manner that puts you down. If he really likes you I think you should tell him your insecurity. If he really likes you he will realize he is only hurting you. Let him know you are trying your best and will keep giving it your best. If he really likes you he will understand and be patient. If he is not understanding about it maybe you should consider if he is the person you thought he was and move on (easier said than done of course).
>>
>>17827805
you improve with time. My ex was like that. She had no experience but she got better as time went on. I really cared for her so I was patient and taught her how. I never once brought up how my exes did it. I just explained what I liked. When you like someone sex is but a small part of the relationship (but a very enjoyable part). If that's all he places emphasis are you may want to reconsider where his heart is on the matter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.