[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0316.jpg (403KB, 1774x1774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.jpg
403KB, 1774x1774px
Recently I met this girl, and I've clicked with her better than almost every girl I've dated. We have the same tastes in everything, we can talk about anything, she's overall an awesome person. The past two weekends she had me spend the night with her and she loves my company. She said I make her anxiety go away, and I feel the same way.
The problem is I have this gut feeling that it's not going to end well. None of my relationships ever have. I haven't heard from her since yesterday morning, which isn't a big deal to me, but she's usually always talkative and I know she's been having ex issues even though he lives like 7 hours away.
She said she likes me a lot and I like her too but I'm starting to have the same hunch that I get before a girl cuts me off. Should I call it quits while I'm still early?
>>
>>17827041

no relationships end well. there are a few sure, but those are the exceptions that prove the rule. if we lived forever, no one would stay together forever. you can't grow at the same rate as someone else for eternity.

everyone breaks up. so why break up wtih someone jsut cuz its going to happen later? wait for a real reason. it might hurt yeah, but so? it always hurts hwen things end. but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.
>>
>>17827041
Go for it my dude. You have to understand every being is a different person, maybe with similar thoughts and feelings toward certain things depending on context but never the same so don't let past relationships crush this opportunity toward happiness. If she makes you feel good and you make her feel good then you need to work for that relationship to work and I'm sure she will as well on her own.

Don't overthink, don't make things worse for yourself. Process information carefully before being a reactionary. Be understanding and talk with her. Don't be me and had the same chance as you did and screw it up.
>>
>>17827065
I'm afraid of investing my emotions into someone who is going to leave my again. I'm an emotionally charged person and it fucking blows. If stopped caring about things as much I wouldn't mind but I'm deeply afraid of getting my heart broken again.
>>
>>17827100

so you're never going to date ever again?
>>
>>17827091
I totally agree with you. She makes me happy and I over think too much. I'm too emotional. I want to have a successful relationship for once but I keep letting the past get in my way. I don't know how to control myself.
>>
>>17827103
Some times I feel like I don't want to, but that's when I let my anxiety take over.
>>
>>17827111

my point was that its silly. if you want to play games, you gotta accept a few scrapes. kids understand this. relationships are no different. they end. the trick is to
1) have a good relationshipw tih platonic friends to fall back on
2) have an even greater relationship with yourself to fall back on and
3) don't over invest.

romance seems like its the most important thing because its in every single movie you will ever see. however, it is only the SUBPLOT in most movies, not the main plot. treat it as such. your movie, your life, isn't defined about who you are dating. they are just a minor character along the way.

if you need time to heal yourself, by all means, take it. but if you legitimately like someone (re: not settling for the first girl who says yes) then go be with her, and just accept that one day it will end.
>>
>>17827122
Thank bro, you helped a lot.
>>
>>17827135

good luck mate. have fun. and despite what i said, dont be afraid to take some time for yourslef. just treat yourself RIGHT when you take tthat time.
>>
>>17827041

>I have this gut feeling that it's not going to end well

There's your problem. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. You have to have confidence that things will turn out for the best. If you carry around doubts and worries, they will infest your life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.