[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister will not take responsibility of her dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1463939883787.jpg (35KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1463939883787.jpg
35KB, 267x274px
My sister begged my mom for a dog.
My mom forks over the cash.

Forward 3 or 4 months

Sister stops walking the dog
Dog barks uncontrollably
Tell sister to walk her dog
Tells me to fuck off.

There have even been cases where she will not pick up her dogs shit, WHILE ITS LYING ON THE LIVING ROOM FLOOR! SHE JUST SITS HER FAT ASS ON THE COUCH INHALING THE FUMES EMANATING FROM THE DOG SHIT.

My mom has to get into a fight with her just so she can pick up the shit.

I'm at my wits end, I need suggestions as to how this gets solved.
>>
Give the dog away

Not kidding
>>
>>17826931
this. give the money your mom spent on it to her so she isnt pissed
>>
>>17826929
Train the dog to maul your sister.
>>
have your mom take away all of your sisters shit until she starts to get her own shit together so she can take care of a dog.

Or you can give the dog away and teach her a lesson
>>
man, this post is funny
>>
File: 1466161318600.png (213KB, 392x369px) Image search: [Google]
1466161318600.png
213KB, 392x369px
man it makes me laugh uncontrollably

>WHILE ITS LYING ON THE LIVING ROOM FLOOR! SHE JUST SITS HER FAT ASS ON THE COUCH INHALING THE FUMES EMANATING FROM THE DOG SHIT.
>>
>>17826929
i guess if you wanna keep your sister happy you have to force her to come on walks with you
>>
>>17826929
Honestly get your mom to give the dog to a shelter, it is not living a good life with your sister. If she refuses I would do it myself and take the punishment
>>
This >>17826931

I would find someone who you can trust and know is a reliable pet owner that would be willing to supply the care that the dog needs. Don't just throw it out in the streets or give it to some rando.
>>
>>17827172
Just to add on, your sister isn't doing the dog any good by keeping it in her possession if she's clearly neglecting it. The doggo could accumulate bad habits or even suffer from illnesses if she isn't willing to give it the proper care.
>>
Be nice to your sister and dog. Offer to walk dog half the time if she does. Only you have the power to help her and the dog. Give reason to not walk dog after she begins to walk it half the time to see if she will be more responsible about it. Let her know you love her and are there for her always to help.
>Enjoy happy dog pet family and life "on track" as they say.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.