[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panic attacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Panic-Attack.jpg (521KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
Panic-Attack.jpg
521KB, 900x719px
My GF is currently having massive panic attacks because of an exam tomorrow. I know she'll do fine if she manages to calm down and get some studying in.

How can I help her calm down? I'm at a loss on what to do...
>>
>>17826880
>if she manages to calm down and get some studying in.
You mean she hasn't started studying?
>>
Share a blunt and fuck her
>>
You can't help her calm down. You can only assure her that what she's feeling is perfectly normal. Accept her for her is the best option to help her.
>>
Stop dating people who don't have it together
>>
>>17826884
She has and is currently studying as well, but the stress is making her think that it's hopeless and makes her studying grind to a halt.

>>17826896
While that would stop the stress, it wont help with the exam...

>>17826911
Good advice, thanks

>>17826932
k
>>
>>17826995
No stress -> able to study
>>
File: 218.png (264KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
218.png
264KB, 680x680px
>>17827000
>>
if she's really having this hard of a time studying due to crippling panic attacks, consider getting your hands on xanax and giving her a threshold dose.

you people are fucking dumb
>>
My girlfriend in college had panic attacks about classes all the fucking time, honestly there's not a ton you can do. Make her walk through her thought process with you. She'll be making leaps somewhere, you need to see those places and point them out to her. Show her other options. -> She's not going to die if she doesn't do well on the exam. One exam probably isn't going to ruin her grade. She can always retake the class. Nobody is going to disown her for doing poorly on this. etc.

A panic attack is basically the brain getting fixated on only the bad options. So find some not bad options for her.
>>
>>17827098
I ended up doing exactly that, got her to explain the material to me in her words. It got her to make the links that weren't that obvious originally.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.