[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: BkJIYVDIMAE4jKD.jpg (10KB, 367x344px) Image search: [Google]
BkJIYVDIMAE4jKD.jpg
10KB, 367x344px
So my new girlfriend was a bit of a slut. She puts this down to low self esteem and I can live with it. But there's something that's really bothering me, causing me sleepless nights and I don't know why.

She had sex with a guy, and he humiliated her by posting about it online, posting that he only wanted sex and to stop messaging him etc. He also bragged to his friends that he could treat her how he wanted and she would still go back to him. He then invited her round for sex again, and she went. After all that.

Is it normal for me to find this story so frustrating? How could you let another person treat you like that and still go round just to please him?

By the way, she says that when she was there she realised that she shouldn't be, and shouted at him and left. She intended to have sex before going though. I don't know how much of a difference this makes.
>>
>>17826722
>How could you let another person treat you like that and still go round just to please him?
Same reason guys stay friends with or agree to be FWB with girls who they want to date but don't want to date them: "it's better than nothing".

Also lack of self esteem and self respect.
>>
Sounds like she values an orgasm more than her self-respect.

I wouldn't date her. I had problems with my ex of four years because she had one casual hook up before we met and she constantly tried justifying it when she heard someone say it's slutty to hook up with people.

Eventually her insecurity got to me and I had to tell her off.

You can always look past someone's flaws if you love them, but if it's a constant struggle I recommend you dump her and wait for a more compatible woman to come into your life.
>>
Don't stick it in crazy OP
>>
>>17826722
yeah its normal, when someone messes with your SO or humiliates them in part of their past you can't change, it haunts you for a long time in some ways.

You can either look past it and accept what happened, or not and break up with her. Did this all happen while she was in a relationship with you? it doesnt sound like it, but if so thats fucked.

if it was part of her past, i know a similar feeling. its disappointment in a person thats special to you. it fucking sucks, yeah, but again its up to you whether you are going to accept it and let it fade into the past, or decide that you really dont like what she did enough to stop seeing her.
>>
>>17826722
>By the way, she says that when she was there she realised that she shouldn't be, and shouted at him and left. She intended to have sex before going though. I don't know how much of a difference this makes.
This makes all the difference OP. She came to her senses. That's what actually counts in life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.