[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have insomnia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (108KB, 500x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 500x695px
Even when I'm super tired, I spend what it feels like nearly an hour tossing and turning, and I just get distracted by so many thoughts, I tried counting sheep and listening to cooling major but nothing seems to work
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 186x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 186x173px
>>17826714
Anyone?
>>
get a job or start working out
>>
>>17826714
Fucking this. I suffered from insomnia for years. Reasons:
- Never did any fucking sport back then (lately I haven't been doing either, alas), then I started swimming.
- Barely any friends
- TFW no girlfriend
- Family problems

This went on through years, then my life improved and suddenly insomnia left my life.

What also helped me is listening to audio books and podcasts, I would always fall asleep on them. Try shit books like The Hobbit and I guarantee you will sleep in 15 mins.
>>
>>17827570
I actually work out pretty much every day, and while I don't have a job I live on campus.

Idk why, I do a shit load of things during the day, going from place to place, and I don't think I eat a lot, but I just can't find my way to sleep
>>
>>17827593
>Try shit books like The Hobbit and I guarantee you will sleep in 15 mins.

Never thought of that, will give it a try

Thanks
>>
>>17826714
OK. You need to:

1/ NO Caffinated drinks after 3pm. None, zip, nada.

2/ NO screens at least an hour before bed

3/ Have a glass of a milky drink with low suger and no caffeine about an hour before sleep

4/ Read in low light in a comfy bed

Hope this helps
>>
>>17827593
Where you get the audio books?
>>
>>17827664
Thanks anon, will try too
>>
>>17827693
Good old Piratebay
>>
Just buy melatonin at your local pharmacy.
>>
>>17827703
Yes!

The Bay of the Pirates is the best place to download all things illegal!

Don't worry fellow anonymous, this web page is top secret!

Download lots of audio-books please!

It's illegal to bait people into committing crimes. Even online.
>>
>>17826714

everyones a bit different wtih sleep, and everyone changes. as you get older you become more aware of whats comfortable and whats not. pay attention to your body and you'll see whats up.

growing up i had horrible insomnia, however it was probably because young people tend to have SHITTY fucking mattresses cuz parents dont care, my mattress was on the floor, my diet was shit, and to top it all off i put myself in stressful situations.

for instance its a lot harder to fall asleep if say, you didn't do your homework, cuz you'll spend all night thinking about how you have to try and do that before school. your brain wont shut down. its awful.

as an adult its not much different, you think of all the stuff that you have to do tomorrow, and unlike when you were a kid, you can't just do it that night. a great way to overcome this is to make a 'to do list'. if you write it all out your brain relaxes knowing it wont forget, cuz you have a list and a plan.

you can also drink a nice warm chamomille tea before bed, relaxes muscles.

try laying down in bed for an hour before bed time with a book or something. try to avoid dramatic TV series, as those make you think 'OMG WHAT HAPPENS NEXT'. stick to something light and simple.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.