[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone, I just need to talk, anyone want to? Pic kinda related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (67KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 750x1334px
Hey everyone, I just need to talk, anyone want to?

Pic kinda related
>>
Hey there. How are you doing?
>>
>>17826672
Hey anon, pretty good, just a lot of shit on my mind. You?
>>
We're here for you, famalam. I desperately need to talk to someone too, but I have my role as an immovable rock to too many people.
>>
>>17826683
Talk away, bud, maybe we have similar things going on.
>>
>>17826689
I've been working like a dog for the past couple months. I've also had a few really upsetting events take place, like being forced to resign from a job. I really want to talk it over with my wife, but I always end up comforting her over my problems. It's just gotten tiring. I want it to be my turn to cry.
>>
>>17826749
What's up man? What kind of work do you do, and why did you have to resign?
>>
>>17826774
I do civil engineering. I just started about 6 months ago and thought I was doing pretty well at it, but I took a week longer than expected on a project. I had no idea that I had screwed it up until my boss put me on probation. No warnings at all. I was planning on staying there for the rest of my career, but it turns out that my boss is infamous for putting people on surprise probation and then firing them. Which is weird, since the rest of his team is dumb and lazy so if anything I was probably making them look bad. It just sucks that I was put in a shitty situation that I had no control over.

Enough if my whining. What is it you wanted to talk about?
>>
>>17826816
No problem at all! And just a lot on my mind as of late. Three years in EMS is really starting to fuck with me. I've gotten to the point where I get amused at shit I really shouldn't. I've felt with the anxiety for a while, but I'm starting to feel really sadistic, and it scares me.
>>
>>17826850
I suppose that kind of humor comes with the job, but burnout is a real thing, too. Don't destroy your mind trying to help everyone. When's the last time you took a good, long vacation?
>>
>>17827079
Been a while, brother, been a while
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.