[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatty McFatFat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: pills-005.jpg (387KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
pills-005.jpg
387KB, 2197x1463px
I'm the heaviest I've ever been. My friends say I'm carrying it better than I did last time I hit a high number, but I'm miserable.

I found two pills, Doctor's Select Weight Loss 4 and Xenadrine Ultimate Weight Loss, that seem to do things the othet doesn't; the only similarity is metabolism increase.

I want to take them both. Does anyone have any more insight into these? My friend is worried I'll have seizures, because a different pill gave her seizures a year ago.
>>
Don't be a moron. If these pills actually worked and had little/no serious side effects, don't you think landwhales and hamplanets everywhere would be taking them? Don't you think that the obesity epidemic would be over?
>>
>>17826615
Well, I'm too broke for Lipo and now my work schedule has me up from before sunrise to after sunset. I'm wiped and getting bigger and I don't know why.

Inb4 pregnancy. No one's touched this in the last 50 pounds.
>>
>>17826625
Okay, take these pills. Just don't complain when your liver and kidneys fail. It's your life, and if you don't know when to put the fork down and get up off your fat ass, it's not my problem.
>>
>>17826645
Good job reading, assbag. I'm at work all day. I barely eat anymore because we're working and I come home, go on the computer for a couple hours and pass out.
>>
>>17826625
>getting bigger and I don't know why.
The laws of thermodynamics says that you're eating more calories than you're burning. Eat more protein and fiber if the problem is being hungry all the time. See a shrink of you're eating to cover up your pain.

Give us an idea of what you mean by fat. Age, height, weight, and whether or not your self-esteem would make you send naked pictures to strangers on 4chan.
>>
>>17826654
People don't get fat out of nowhere, dipshit. Clearly you're eating more calories than you're burning.
>>
>>17826662
I eat about a chicken sandwich a day, usually Chik Fil A. Sometimes not even that; bread is making me feel like shit lately. Hence the not understanding how I'm getting bigger.

I work in a construction site cleaning up after dead people and then putting houses back together.

26, 5'8", 245 pounds. My self esteem has never been good enough for that.
>>
>>17826654
well quit starving your body. you might be gaining weight cause of that. your metabolism might be fucked up too now cause of it and not burning up the calories your eating cause of the sendentary lifestyle your living and barely eating. idk. try 5 small meals a day or going to a nutritionist.
>>
>>17826676
Both cost a lot of money, money I don't have.

Before you say it, the pills cost $20 total for a 2 month supply. I got them because they were on a special.
>>
>>17826693
>$20 total for a 2 month supply
You're going to die, but given how stupid you are, it's not going to be a loss to humankind.
>>
>>17826693
>the pills cost $20 total for a 2 month supply.
At best, the pills will do nothing and you're out $20. At worst, your family is going to have to pay huge medical costs and perhaps a funeral bill.
>>
>>17826669
If you eat too little your body goes into a starvation mode where it actually becomes harder to lose weight. Because of this you have to avoid starvation mode by only eating 500 to maybe 700 calories less than what you need at minimum to be as heavy as you are right now. It means you lose weight at around 1 pound to 1 and a half pounds a week. I've heard you can maybe do a 1000 calorie deficit but i've heard it makes you feel alot worse when your body is running on so few calories.
And the way to figure that number out is through a fitness calculator. Here is a website a doctor recommended me because i'm also starting a journey to lose about 40 to 50 pounds. The website has been extremely helpful. It only takes about 5 minutes a day and it keeps track of everything you're eating to make absolutely sure you're eating enough to lose weight at a safe pace. If you feel like you're getting some exercise at your job make sure to log that in as calories burned on the exercise calculator. It's hard to tell exactly how many calories you'd burn doing that but it's ok.
Here is the website http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
Exercise is really hard at a weight like yours. I'm not as big as you and even for me something like a small slow jog is enough to mess me up pretty bad. But how far can you walk? My doctor told me, that even if you just walk for 30 minutes a day it noticeably improves your mood for the whole day. They did some studies on that.

If you're not losing weight after getting your calories under control after a few weeks you should talk to your doctor because there might be another problem. For most people getting the calories under control and starting with exercise should solve your weight problem.

If there is such a thing find a healthy pill that will suppress your appetite some. That will make it much easier to lose weight if you aren't as hungry.

Have you ever been thin before? If so, what do you think happened to make you start gaining weight?
>>
>>17826705
I've used myfitnesspal in the past. It worked when I worked less and had more energy after work.

I don't have healthcare so I haven't been to a doctor in years. I broke both my ankles back in '09 so the construction I'm doing now is pretty much all I can handle.

I was decently sized back in high school. My best friend died in a car accident and it just kind of spiraled out of control from there.
>>
>>17826669
You're lying. A basic chic fila sandwich ONLY is 600 calories. 600 calories for that tinyass sandwich. You could eat so much more for less calories.

You're probably eating wayyy more than that
>>
>>17826718
You're strangers on the internet. Is there a reason to lie?
>>
>>17826610
Holy shit you lazy piece of crap. Eat less, and eat actual healthy food, not fat and sugar filled American shit. Exercise, go for a walk.
>>
>>17826712
>My best friend died in a car accident a

Your best friend dying made you fat? Did they come back as a ghost and force feed you lard?
>>
Consider DNP OP. It's very, very dangerous with a very high rate of complications. With that said, you will lose weight.
>>
You are exhausted because you don't eat. Since your body is constantly in starvation mode once you do eat something your body stores as much as it can in fat because it doesn't know when the next meal will come.

Eat better, more often, and you'll notice a difference in energy levels.

I was very much like you. I was exhausted after working full time at a physically demanding job on top of attending uni full time. I wasn't losing weight, and didn't understand why until I noticed I was eating barely anything. Once I adjusted my diet my energy levels went up, and found I could spend an hour at the gym everyday either lifting weights, cardio, or taking a class. Losing weight currently and my energy levels are highest I've ever experienced before.

Once you get on a better diet instead of spending an extra hour on the computer you can spend it at the gym or whatever exercise activity you want. You'll notice weight loss and you won't be killing your body for it with the pills.
>>
>>17826669
Your body adapts to eating little amounts of food. You need to get your heart rate up. It's the only way, exercise. Not even much. Jump rope/Sprint for 20 min. a day to start.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.