[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah, don't know which board to put this on so.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

What if you don't need to shit for more than a week? Not constipation, just not needing to shit.
Is that something to be worried about or is it just my body consuming everything i eat and doesn't have any excess food to throw out?
>>
what does your normal diet look like?

when i was at my poorest, I would shit once every 2-3 days. thats roughly $25 a week for food. are you starving or eating like a hog? if its the latter and you arent shitting for 7 days, you need to ask someone wtf is going on.

do you burn a metric fuckton of calories everyday doing activities?
>>
>>17826873
in between, i'm not starving but i'm not eating every 10 mins, i don't really exercise, maybe a week is over doing it a little, it's kinda weekly, but sometimes it goes over a week.I don't think it's ever gone past 3 weeks though.
>>
>>17826886
>i dont think its ever gone past 3 weeks

if you are shitting that infrequently you either need to google an answer that makes you feel secure about your problem or go to your doctor.
>>
>>17826972
i meant to say that it's never gone past 2 weeks, most of the time it's after a week.
>>
>>17826987
even a week is a very long time. please describe a typical diet in a day. if it isn't easy to define 'typical' for your meals, tell us what you ate in the last few days. as many days back as you can remember.
>>
>>17827033
can't describe my diet, but i usually go more often if i eat a lot (no shit, no pun intended). I have a rather large stomach, it's difficult to get me completely full so, i just think that my body usually doesn't have any excess food to throw out.
>>
>>17826605
>>>/doctor/
>>>/hospital/
either of those should help
>>
>>17827119
>do i really need too
>that's the question
>>
>>17826605
you are in trouble

please see a gastroenterologist

you need some meds, tests & definitely some diet changes

pooping 1 a week is actually dangerous unless you're on a total liquid diet or something
>>
>>17827077
literally can't describe your diet at all? you can't say what you ate yesterday? the fuck is wrong with you? look, i'll show you how i do it.
yesterday i had a 6" subway sandwich for lunch. and for dinner i had rice and beef rendang (its similar to a curry).
easy enough?

and no, what you are describing is not how the human body works. having a "large stomach" does not mean you have to put more food in to have waste. you have waste regardless of what you eat, as long as it is solid. you simply do not digest the entirety of the food you eat. you would only be pooping less if your meals were all liquid - and then your waste comes out as piss.

are you trolling us? i feel like you are.
>>
>>17827145
Yes. Please go to your doctor tomorrow, and they can advise you if you need to go to the hospital.

Source: I am a medical coder. I read people's medical charts all day. Doctors are concerned about bowel movements, and for good reason. Once a week is very much not normal.
>>
>>17826605

go directly to hospital, do not pass go, do not collect $200
>>
Take a laxative, if that doesnt do much go see a doctor.
Those are literally the two options to take, butt blockage is not joke.
>>
>>17826605
You're an evolved human who doesn't need to produce solid waste. I thought I was evolved but I'm on the brink and unfortunately will produce solid waste for the rest of my life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.