[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I cursed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: showposter.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
showposter.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
Im 21 and I am a virgin.

Everything has been a series of unfortunate events. It cant be accidental. Maybe it is my fate...

First off I got my first girl when I was 18. Barely lasted a month due to an unlucky coincidence where a teacher walked by and told the girl's parent. The parents forbade the relationship and I brokeup. (she was really hot)

Right afterward I went to a school overseas with a class that was almost all female except 3 or 4 guys. I developed a crush for many girls but nothing went far. (im a fairly good looking guy)

I barely had any opportunities to date women because I was in a small school, but time finally came to go to college. My hopes were high.

Making friends in college was hard and the people that I did know all dropped out.

Eventually I went back for a highschool reunion where I met this pretty girl. We clicked and I event went far as walking her home. On the way she met a group of guy friends who joined us and I was totally cockblocked.

Eventually I got to know a group of Latin exchange students and I fell for a girl. I could tell there was mutual attraction, however I kept fucking up on my approaches.
I always waited too long in parties, and at the end of the night when we would go home, she would be with another guy.

I also fell for a hot girl recently and it went well. It was the perfect circumstances and things were clicking. Giving that i cant hold a convo for so long, I went to talk to another girl to try to get her jealous and make her want me more. Eventually the girl got jealous, but I waited too long to act. By the end of the night she was dancing with this stranger that tried to take her home. Being the cuck that I am, I interfered and she had lost interest in me by then.

Oh my god. I feel suicidal. Things seem to just go magically and terribly wrong.

I have a suspicion that I am masochistic subconsciously and keep putting myself in situations where I nearly achieve, yet fall at the final step.

help me
>>
>>17826299
Keep on trying brother. I lost my virginity at your age. Just don't lose your confidence and ask out as many women as you can. It's kind of like job applications. You want to apply to as many places as possible in your field. Eventually you will get in somewhere. The more women you date the more power you get in the dating world too. It becomes easier with more experience. Much like just about everything else in this world.
>>
>>17826299
OP,you need to remove the idea that life happens to you.At first you say you are subject to unfortunate events,however,by the end of your post you realised that it comes down to you.
>help me
You have to help yourself bud
>>
>Im 21 and I am a virgin.
Who cares if you are a virgin?

>I feel suicidal.
This is ridiculous. You would kill yourself for simply not getting laid?

>Things seem to just go magically and terribly wrong.
You are over-thinking everything you have ever done.

Use failure as a learning experience and try not to make the same mistakes.

It takes time for some people to find the groove.
>>
>>17826321

There are only so many opportunities so often that you come across in your lifetime. Each of the girls I mentioned were girls I met every 1.5 years

I dont really have a "group" because I always travel around countries so its hard to get to know people and especially girls.

If I keep messing up at this rate im afraid ill be missing out on life. Even though I consider myself an introvert, I love getting to know people and opening up. Especially with girls. But I have a hard time approaching and opening up, so I just "play it cool" hoping a girl will say something.

The only way I will get to meet more girls would be for me to become an outright PUA(pickup artist). It would mean I would have to walk into a bar alone and hit up random women. That sounds so fucking impossible... damn

Time is flying by and I feel like im wasting my youth.

By the time im 30 everyone will be settling down, and the women wont be hot and wild college girls anymore. It will become creepy for me to pickup girls at that age.

I just dont want to waste my life and opportunities away :(

Im genuinely horrified.
>>
>>17826299
It seems like you're so worried about being a virgin, it's making you so awkward when you talk to a girl that they sense something is off and back away.

Relax. It's not so big of a deal.
>>
>>17826348
Also, PUA stuff is downright creepy. Take it from a girl, it wouldn't work on any but the most banal, vapid, moronic types.
>>
>>17826348
>There are only so many opportunities so often that you come across in your lifetime.
There are as many opportunities as you make.Life is not set in stone
>If I keep messing up at this rate im afraid ill be missing out on life.
You're understandably worried about the future,but you need to live in the present moment.The past and the future don't exist,only the present.
>I just dont want to waste my life and opportunities away :(
You sound like I did not long ago.Change your attitude to life and you'll see results
>>
>>17826354
But sincere nice girls require time and dedication?

How can I meet a girl like that without outright picking her up?

Because to ask a girl out, you have to know her from a group of friend or something

And there are only so many girls from a "group" that you click with.

Goddamnit I seriously dont understand how so many ppl have dates...

Also one of my biggest problems i have had since childhood is making causial friendship with women. To ask a girl out you need to be friends. Im 100x more open with guys and I dont talk to much to my female friends because im afraid it will look like im hitting on them. When I do talk with women, it is usually with the intent to attract them.

Sometimes I just want to have a sincere friendship with a girl and another part really doesnt want to be just friends so I end up either not talking much to women or just trying to attract them while I talk. The end result is I seem like a stuckup douche probably when Im shy and awkward. This means I chase away both the good girls and bad girls

fuck
>>
>>17826386
It's kind of normal for platonic friendships to go through that phase. It either fades, and you end up genuine friends, or you go out.

Try joining some group that relates to something you like, (reading, video games, movies etc.) and meeting girls through that. It'll result in meeting someone you will have at least something in common with and give you an opening conversation topic.
>>
>>17826399

>Attractive girl that likes history, cultures and politics/current events

Im hopeless

Im planing to drastically change myself to increase my chances.

Possibly teach language lessons to improve my communicaiton skills

I will also work at this labor job and take protein to possibly help me get more muscle.

Im also in the process of becoming an metro sexual sense Im not much of a fashion guy. Possibly some light makeup to enhance my features

If these measures dont work I will get plastic surgery

If all of this gets me nowhere by the time in 25 I will either kill myself, become an alcoholic, or renounce my life and become a monk
>>
lol you need help. being suicidal over being a virgin is some serious mental issues. but honestly, just be more open and talk to people more. don't be so transparent when talking to women though. and being a pick up artist never works unless you're a douche or do it to someone that's desperate or dumb.
>>
>>17826439

I do have some psychological issues though I think

I had 3 years of intense paranoia and what I think was general anxiety disorder. Nightmares every night, I would always get shaky and paranoid. Often had panick attacks and rushes of fear.

That was when I was 16. About a couple years ago my anxiety slowly began to fade. It is pretty much gone now but I still go through waves of depression that lasts a few months or so.

My most recent phase of intense depression where I had not motivation or emotions ended about a week ago. It was also when I went out and because I felt normal again and met the girl.

I tried hanging myself with a towel the in the bathtub a couple weeks ago but I gave up.

Im honestly a wreck i think.

Thats why im leaving university for a year to work and get my mind togather. Hopefully I can make some personal gains with women during that time too.
>>
>>17826429
They do exist. I love history, politics etc. and travelling, and reading is my favourite hobby. I don't believe I'm attractive though, but if I can think like that, then there must be some kind of girl who is good looking that does.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.