[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people dislike drama? I love it. I think it's exciting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: DRAMABREATHING.png (653KB, 1200x579px) Image search: [Google]
DRAMABREATHING.png
653KB, 1200x579px
Why do people dislike drama? I love it. I think it's exciting.
>>
Why? It's not fun. Especially when all the drama is on you and you're known as the cunt that always starts drama.
>>
>>17826240
It stresses people out. Embrace your inner drama queen OP. Some people thrive off of that stuff. If that is what keeps you happy then knock yourself out. Just don't go around causing too much of it on purpose or you may well alienate some people.
>>
>>17826242
When the drama is on you, you just flip it around on someone else's head. It's not hard, anon. Clearly you don't know what it's like to have a vagina, it's a ''get out of jail free'' card. If you're cute no one will blame you for jack shit.
>>
>>17826254
I dunno I'm pretty cute and it's always on me.
>>
>>17826280
Then try to act cuter. Act like you're the victim. Boys are suckers for victims and make a great personal army.
>>
>>17826240
Drama is the utter shit of life. Every time I dated a girl who tried to start drama/get a reaction out of me, they were all incredibly narcissistic and insecure. All of them would try and throw insults at me and would say I have no emotions, I would just laugh it off and treat them like children. One even went as far as to call me autistic and I just called her out and said "You're just trying to gauge a reaction out of me" and she ended up breaking up with me and stalked me for 9 months, blowing up my phone, one week she called me over 1000 times.

All two girlfriends I had that didn't start drama were easily the best and longest relationships, each over 2 years.
>>
>>17826341
I must say I don't get why people like drama in relationships. Causing drama in the lives of people who don't matter is like throwing shells at random people in Mario Kart, but when you're doing it to your significant other it's like throwing a shell at yourself.
>>
>>17826240
Because most people suck at dealing with stress, and take things too seriously. (These two parts are usually related too)

>>17826341
Sounds less like starting drama for the keks and more like she's mentally unstable.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.