[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unrequited love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1477418577646.jpg (198KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1477418577646.jpg
198KB, 960x731px
I made a great friend months ago, I fell in love a month after we became friends. One day she asked if she was being "too friendly", that was when I found out she was married (she apparently always wore her ring outside of that day, I just never noticed) and when she found out that I liked her. We decided to stay friends and still study and hang out. The problem is that I'm finding myself head over heels in love with her even after all this.

How can I get over these intense feelings without breaking the friendship?
>>
>>17826206
Bump
>>
>>17826206
It took me a whole year of pain to get over my ex that hung I out with regularly afterwards. It just kind of clicked.
>>
>>17826588
I like spending time with her but damn a whole year of this frustration is going to be a doozy. How did you manage to not do something you'd regret?
>>
>>17826523
2nd bump because a year is kinda rough.
>>
>>17826651
By not having regrets. Be more woman-like about guilt. 'It just happened.' 'I had to find my true self.' 'C'est la vie.' 'I was looking for something that could make me feel again.' Etc. Just rationalize it and avoid thinking about it in the first place.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.