[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want a cute alt gf who wears jeans, converse and wears hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>want a cute alt gf who wears jeans, converse and wears hair in French braids
>these girls just fuck you and leave
>straight edge boring stacies are the only ones interested in you

Why live
>>
get over yourself.
You can't always get what you want.
There are MANY women to choose from, find one that is closer to what you want.
Be flexible and compromise when necessary.

>why live
Maybe you're right, you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>17826121
>compromise on your partner

Who is just end up hating forever? Fuck if that's the only way then I'd rather just stay single
>>
>>17826126
*i'd
>>
>>17826105
That's not alt at all. It's just teenaged Stacy style.
>>
i dont blame you OP, the french braid chicks fuck and suck the best, carry on pursuit
>>
>>17826105
You should date lots of women. I have found that many times ones you think wouldn't be very fun to be around at first glance can sometimes surprise you. Worst case scenario you get more dating experience. Keep an open mind and above all have some fun.
>>
>>17826126
You have a very narrow mind.
Enjoy your woman-less life.
>>
you give off an husband vibe. I feel you there, I do it, too.

and that just isn't what a lot of girls want. A lot of them want adventure and self experience and forming a brand of themselves. And Joy and lightness instead of grave consequences and burdens.

You can get such a GF if you throw away your job, learn to play an instrument or sing and go on tour with your band taking drugs and partying in the craziest locations.

But you dont want that, you want a house wife, that has the alternative spirit.

But dont get fooled by superficial stuff, there is a lot going on in those boring stacies aswell.
>>
>>17826432
I dated a Stacy. It was almost stressful
>>
>>17826432
Fuck man. That's actually depressing. I want to actually be desired at a sexual and emotional level, not be a 'good catch husband material' schmuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.