[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quite the peculier situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Right so i dont even know how to put this..
So my fathers 53, self employed, lots of money and assets but uptight as fuck! Always been a ladies man and continuously cheated on my mum when me and my sisters were kids so theres me thats 19 and my other sisters in late twenties, my half sister to my dad thats in ireland and my half brother that dosent know im his half brother that ive actually mett has nothing to do with my dad though (rest of us do).
anyway he got a girlfriend two year ago thats 22, has a history of being a little whore, nobody in her neighbourhood likes her and she used to hoover up coke without hesitating but is all clean now.. anyway her friend who wasnt anything like her used to be up at our work place all the time (i work with my dad) anyway i ended up going out with her and weve been together nearly a year but in the starting weeks she confessed that her firend that goes out with my dad had been talking to other people and been gifted presents from other men, anyway after snooping it turned out to be true, i told my father who confronted her and kicked her out, a week later and she was back then started calling my girlfriend a lier to which my dad didnt say anything as he believed my girlfriend! since then shes done other things and has said to me that if he died tomorrow shed buy herself and her mother a nice house and farm and move away, shes a absolute gold digger and everyone knows it but how come he dosent? also she flirts with me and once said a spider got down her top so she stripped off to her bra and thong in her car while i was not even a foot away, whats her deal?
>>
somebody help me goddamnit, this bitch be out of control
>>
I dont know dude.
>>
>>17826177
get to know man, she just takes takes takes, hes currently helping her start her own business that works hand in hand with his, shes only in it for the money and has been known to have threesomes.. i also once said "Fuck you" in an insulting manner ans she replied "go on then"
truthfully ive thought of fucking her but i hate her so bad at the same time like seriously could kill the bitch! oh and she tried getting pregnant behind his back even though he said he dosent want anymore kids especially at his age! anyway she ended up pregnant but lost it last month and took all the sympathy she could get!
>>
it would be sweet if you could record a conversation with her, probably she'll say some dumb shit like that and then you'll have proof to show your dad that she's a gold digger
>>
>>17826223
ive considered this before but its when we work together that she says these things and im usually busy at the time and it being too late when said! i need a constant recorder
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.