[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused on how to behave to her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: confused_af.jpg (31KB, 466x602px) Image search: [Google]
confused_af.jpg
31KB, 466x602px
Thanks to feminism absolutely confused how to react to my girlfriend.

Current example:
I've wanted to watch a movie with her but she watched it without me. She is sorry and emphasized that she feels guilty. I just feel sad because i would have loved to watch it with her.

I've told her that i feel sad and i'm now honestly absolutely confused how i should react.
Is it ok that i let her feel guilty or should i show her that i'm just sad but not mad at her?

I hope you get what i mean because i'm absolutely confused.
Please help me
>>
>>17825965
grow up or lose her
>>
>>17825965
>Is it ok that i let her feel guilty or should i show her that i'm just sad but not mad at her?
Just leave it.

Behave normally and she will know that nothing is wrong currently but she will remember that she upset you. Do not do anything else otherwise it might send the signal that you are fine with what she did.
>>
congrats, you've shown her that you're a needy pussy who gets upset at basically nothing
>>
How fucking old are you
>>
>>17825965
>Thanks to feminism absolutely confused how to react to my girlfriend.

>she watched it without me.
Not really a feminist issue, just an issue of selfishness?
>>
>>17826160
Well they agreed on watching it together.. So maybe she hurt him.
>>
>>17826276
Yeah, I'm not saying it's not shitty. But blaming feminism (don't get me wrong, feminism in it's modern incarnation is far from benevolent) is wrong. People of both genders would do that. It just means they're a selfish person.
>>
You are a fool and you should grow up, just play it cool saying something like you will have to punish her now in a flirty way or something, how did you even got a gf if you question yourself basic crap dude?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.