[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love drama! Break up and new love...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (3KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3KB, 120x90px
So my GF broke up with her life and me after 5 years... 1 Year ago she failed at university and got really depressed... she stopped all social activities... stopped talking to her friends and family... I tried everything to cheer her up, inivited her to visit friends of mine. I tried to get professional help for her... her reaction: she wanted to break up with me... it took her 3 more months until she managed to move out... during that time I started playing online games with a friend of me... She and I had a lot of fun... but one day I broke... in treas I told her, how down I'm... that my relationship with my GF is in ruins... she listend to me cheered me up... we started talking alot to each other shared secrets and thoughts... we now text almost every day... I started to feel extremly connected to her... Friends of us where making implications that "they know what's going on" and we both denied it... the more I denied it the stronger the feeling became... she started sending me pictures of her (normal ones) I made her compliments... she liked them... I don't know what to do... is she just a friend and my stupied heart plays tricks on me? or can there be more? we have so much in commen... I often know what she thinks but I can't trust my self on that one...

Biggest problem she lives far away about 400 miles
>>
go for her
>>
Personally ive been there and it ended badly but just carry on as you are and stay as friends without pushing too many boundries because once she gets that "its final i dont want anything but a friendship if that" then shell never come round to the thought! proceed as friends and if more comes of it then its a win win and if it dosent atleast you have your dignity and friendship which should be enough if you think that much of her! it personally sounds like shes thinking about you alot and the thought will have probably crossed her mind, just make her laugh and be there for her but not too much, dont try make the world seem unreal either and sugar coat things just keep your cool and be cheeky and slightly flirty! confidence overall will do you all the good you want!
>>
>>17825946
Yeah,... she never said it but if sometimes when she is at work... she starts discribing things she fibdes funny if she has the times... she normally never writes other ppl while she is at work... for me it feels like she wants me to be with her there... she has to work alot at the moment and has to finish university ... she has almost no free time at the moment... but we write everyday... she sometimes gets visits from male friends of her... and if she does she always wishes me a good night... letting me know that she went to bet... alone...
>>
>>17825986
she never says it that way... she just wishes me a good night, which she normally never does... our conversations just end... thats what we both tend to do... also with others... most of her ex-boyfriends drove this crazy... i find it natural
>>
>>17825893
>so stupid it failed university

lol go fuck yourself dumb bitch.
>>
thing is as she picks up and comes out of her mood she then becomes outgoing and more talkative and with that comes communication and relationships, i dont mean partners or boyfriends but just friends in general, and well im sure thats how you started out to her as just a friend.. stay positive, try get a facetime or skype going once a week or try see her in person once a mother, give her something to loom forward to that revolves around you, eventually in term shell associate you with her happiness! just out of curiosity have you tried not talking to her for a day, as hard as it is it might do you the world of good, if she double messages you trying to get a reply youll know she looks forward to your talks and it also could make her see how empty her day is without you her day is! good luck with her man because i can sympathise as i said ive been there but also if push comes to shove just remember that i was feeling like you and it ended in heart break but not even a month after my ex did it i landed on my feet with an amazing girl with an amazing heart... and arse who shares all my interests and its coming up to a year (bare in mind id been with my ex three) that weve been together and im truly the happiest ive ever been!
>>
>>17826017
Did that... not because I wanted to test it... because i thought I overdid it on day when I said I missed talking to her over Skype... she has almost no time at the Moment :/ ... I made her feel bad... I said to her that this is ok and that I know how Importent her work is for her as well as her studies and that this was selfish and stupied of me... even mentioning it.. I didn't talked to her for 2 Days and she startet texting me again...
>>
how many texts are we talking? i think youve got quite the fair chance man just dont be an apologetic bitch, be stirn and firm but if you feel you can reverse psychology an apology fairly good then do it but limit it to very rare! i believe youve got a great chance of having her back, i take it youve slept with her? try get that kinky side out of her somewhere later down the line! you should try get over to surprise see her or something, im skeptical over the long distance thing myself not to shit on your bonfire or anything but thats just me
>>
>>17826055
No I didn't sleep this her we were always in a relation ship when we meet in Person...
>>
ive been there and done it OP, by doing that you risk breaking down the whole friendship that youre creating again! youre jumping straight to romantic gestures and i understand that youll claim they werent but to her shell see theyre exactly that! just treat her right, imagine youve met her for the first time again and this is as far as youve come, if you can get to her then ask her if sometime in the near future shed fancy the thought of a coffee on you to catch up, if not its cool... make yourself intersting aswell, like tell her youve got some plans with friends for the next day or something, always act like youve got stuff going on, shit even tell her your looking into getting a business loan for something you both like and askfor her opinion..
>>
Make a move dude or she will lose interest on you in the end.

Girls are like a traffic light, they can have the green light on and if you dont make the move and pass, they will turn red and believe me thats point of no return.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.