[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual Past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: ZombieGasCapDecal.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ZombieGasCapDecal.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
So my problem is that Im 20 years old and a little more than a year into my relationship with my girlfriend. Ive only had sex a few times before with two girls, but she has been with around 20 guys. She tells me that they meant nothing to her, and were just drunk hook ups, but i think that bothers me more.
>>
would i be wrong to end things with her?
>>
>>17825833
no, you can find someone who shares your views on sex and is also a prude if you wish
>>
>>17825833
nah, if it bothers you, i mean 20 random drunk hook ups is a lot and definitely a red flag to some people
>>
You don't want to be the beta provider at then end of her line OP.
>>
as bad as it sounds, i feel like she just had fun running around fucking other guys and then wanted to settle down with me.
>>
She told me about her past when we first started dating, but its starting to get to me when i have to meet them or she brings them up in conversation
>>
how should i go about ending it? just tell her it makes me too uncomfortable or?
>>
>>17825881
>>17825853
Fuck that shit man, abort or you'll just keep feeling like more and more of an emasculated beta cuck.
She's told you she's had 20 random dicks in her, meaning the actual number is probably closer to 30. Once a whore always a whore, women like her will always end up cheating, they're low value as fuck.

Break up with her, don't tell her why, otherwise she'll just tell the next poor bastard that she's only been with one guy. Tell her it's just not working out or some bullshit.
>>
>>17825830
If it's bothering you then break up for her sake. She told you something that she didn't realize meant a lot to you, and it's upsetting enough to you that you're considering ending the relationship over it. Don't waste her time OP.

>>17825881
literally just talk to her about it, and tell her you want to break up.
>>
>>17825840
>a lot
>20
Maybe an online image board is the wrong place to ask OP.
>>
>>17825890
Guarantee this guy sits at 1 or 2 lays
>>
>>17825938
In your early twenties that's a lot for anyone.
>>
>>17825951
In your 20's is when most of your spontaneous sexual encounters occur. Later in life they slow down as you have relationships for 2-3 years at a time, and eventually get married.

20 / isn't a lot in your 20s
40 / is too high by your deathbed.
>>
>>17825959
Maybe I'm old-fashioned but screwing around with 20 people is too much for me.
>>
>>17825851
why in fuck try to settle down at 19 years old? and even if you try why in hell pick someone that has done nothing but hook ups right up till she met you? Just asking for trouble.
>>
>>17825830
Lets say I start driving at 16, would you think it a lot if I told you I had 20 tickets by the time I was 19? 20 flat tires? What about I had been in 20 fist fights? Or impregnated 20 women?

You guys try to make fucking the same as taking a shit or going for coffee.
>>
>>17825959
Where do you even meet 20 people to have sex with? What is a non-loser such as yourself doing on 4chan when theres facebook and reddit and funnyjunk and a million other websites?
>>
>>17825959
Your assessment is inane. People don't develop relationship skills magically when they hit 30. Promiscuous people stay promiscuous as long as they can manage that lifestyle.

You can't turn a ho into a housewife.
>>
>>17825853
wait how often to you meet them/does she bring them up in conversation?
>>
>>17825995
I don't understand your point.
>>
Lad, ignore the /r9k/ and muh degenerates comments

I'm gonna tell you a secret, people like sex, men and women alike.

If you think she is being faithful and she's a good partner, keep the relationship.

20 for a 21 year old (I'm assuming she has the same age as you) is probably over the average but think about this:

Assuming that she lost her virginity at 17, that's a hook up every 2.5 months.

2.5 Fucking months, in the age of fucking Tinder and hedonistic parties that's almost a dry spell.

Anyway, if these feelings grow, even if you try to change them you should finish the relationship, having bitterness against your GF will make everything shit.

95% of the people in here fantasize of being "Chad" and fucking girls every 2 days, they are immoral by their own principles but they are too delusional to see it.

PD: Always make a STD check up every 3 to 6 months kids, your current partner doesn't matter.
>>
>>17825890
This guy is right. Stats say that more partners means less success with relationships. By 20 partners she has a 10% chance at a successful marriage.
>>
>>17825839
lmao this
>>
>>17825830
If 20 guys meant "nothing" to her (all those dicks she sucked, had in her cunt, all that genetic material on her face, in her mouth, up her cunt and ass) then what makes you think you mean anything to her?

If they truly meant nothing to her, why did she give them her pussy? Why 20?
>>
>>17826300
I swear this board is full of virgins. What the fuck?

If a guy fucks 20 girls in his 20's as hookups, is that somehow a problem?

The only way I can even begin to understand this thread is if you're all virgins or desperately trying to sleep with your second girl.

22m, I've slept with 12 people, That's normal. I don't understand this thread at all.
>>
>>17826092
Lmao, check out this asshurt sloot.

Keep fucking her if you can OP, but that girl will never be relationship material.
Sluts are just fucktoys, use her like one.

>>17826472
>22m

Sure you are slut. Men are supposed to fuck a lot of girls because it takes effort on the man's part and shows that he has value.
All a woman has to do to get rattled is spread her legs.
>>
ITT:
Mostly brainwashed western fucks with no values, foresight, or wisdom.

OP, lend me your ear.
The girl you're now calling yours has been used by at least 20 different men in emotionally-retarded cooperative masturbation.
This is significant and no one can tell you otherwise.
This means she has normalized her sexuality at a young and impressionable age to be a shallow, worthless, unaspiring expression strictly of lust, and lust is temporary.
When lust fades, either regarding sex with one or sex in general, the luster having made it the whole of their definition of sex, has nothing.
They do not understand the pleasure that comes from an emotional, physical, and spiritual bond grounded in valuing themselves and their partner equally. They have effectively broken the fullest expression of their love.
Blame tv, blame music, blame sheeple, blame whatever may apply, but the reality of it is that you are in no way wrong for feeling the way you do about this girl after her having admitted this.

But now you must act. You need to choose whether you become as the degenerate shills for their own misguided, animalised lust, or whether you aspire to value the bond that is sex and hold it true for only those that are worthy of you. You need to decide on this. And note that most people choose the former, because they simply were conditioned poorly and lacked the eyes to see the issues for themselves.

Remember that the people you have sex with and share your energy so intimately, become parts of you. You morph into them in some ways, more so with longer, consisten exposure. Your girlfriend's energy is that of 20 males with no care for her hopping in and dashing away. You may not see it fully yet, but you don't want such an abused, and self abusing energy.
Be smart. Sex matters.
>>
>>17826526
A+ post.
>>
>>17826526
thanks this helps with my recent situation
my ex was a huge whore and i was kind of blind to it, when we were dating she told me about her past like she slept with 4 different dudes well im not going to get into it because i dont want to start missing her, i only say that because it would make me think about her, but

it helps me move on because she showed her true colors aswell and is so emotionally damaged and is a huge whore, i feel bad for her but i know a long term relationship would never ever work, currently in no contact to help me move on.
>>
>>17826557
the 4 different dudes was in the span of a couple months btw. lol....
>>
>>17826526
>>17826557
>>17826560
If that doesn't work, convert to Islam where this kind of thinking is peachy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.