[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend might have cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1-10-500-500-100.jpg (81KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1-10-500-500-100.jpg
81KB, 500x417px
>Have a terrible history with guys who treated me like shit
>Finally meet someone who makes me feel awesome
>He is the sweetest most caring guy on earth
>Last week he went to the hospital for a benign condition
>He tells the doctor he's been coughing for a few weeks and sometimes gets random chest pains
>They do an x-ray
>He has too lung nodules (or spots) on one of his lungs (about 2cm)
>They say it might be cancer
>He has to do more tests to be sure
>He is only 23 and has only been smoking for 2 years (about half a pack a day)

I've been so depressed ever since... I can't even eat or sleep anymore. This so unfair... What are the risks this could turn out to be cancer ? If anyone has any medical knowledge, please tell me.
>>
>This so unfair
No it's not. Cancer doesn't discriminate. And it's not like he wasn't warned about the dangers of smoking either.
>>
>>17825727
If he keeps smoking of course it's going to get worse.
>>
>>17825735
It's unfair, because some people smoke all their life and get cancer when they are 80 and have already lived their life to the fullest, had children, grandchildren, etc. He hasn't even had a chance to live yet.
>>
>>17825756
What, so he was banking on not getting cancer until all of that happened? That's a dumb as fuck way to think. He engaged in an activity that is known to lead to cancer, and he got it. There's nothing unfair about that.
>>
>>17825727

https://youtu.be/30gEiweaAVQ
Cancer part starts at 10:03, but you should both probably watch the whole video though.
That is if you want him to actually have a decent chance at fighting cancer if it turns out to be the case.
>>
File: 1444448612110.jpg (47KB, 246x475px) Image search: [Google]
1444448612110.jpg
47KB, 246x475px
>>17825727
wow that real sucks senpai .
the only help i can give is to say that
watching this one vid may help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
it's bready short i hope it helps you!
>>
Its simple, you smoke, expect to get cancer.

Funnily enough, every woman in my family is a huge smoker, and none of them have ever had cancer.

Even my great grandma who is 92 still smokes half a pack a day.

But none of the men smoke at all.
>>
>>17825727
>smoking
>get cancer
>unfair

No, no it's not. Lung cancer from smoking is literally drilled into people constantly, it's not exactly a surprise this has happened is it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.