[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I need some help with something. So let me green text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/ I need some help with something. So let me green text a story of this girl I saw a couple days ago and then I'll request your aid:
>be me, unifag
>thursday night, done for the day, buy a coffee and prepare to walk up a hill to my dorm
>see bus rolling around so I hop on it
>sit down next to girl, probably 7/10 but I wasn't trying to look at her too much
>was staring at her phone with a slight grin on her face, seemed compacent and humble for w/e reason
>get to dorm and get off bus, see her get off bus (not surprising, the complex is huge)
>she's in front of me, walk in front of her cause she is slow
>get to my building, people are walking in so I hold the door for the next person which happens to be her
>says some shit like "no thanks" and walks towards the next building over

For whatever reason I am extremely interested in this girl, partly because I've never seen her before and partly because like I said before, she seemed pleasant the type of girl I would pursue. Didn't get too good of a look at her and now I'm just kinda wandering outside my room more often just so I have a better chance of bumping into her. So the advice I need is, first off, am I crazy? Is this normal? Secondly, I definitely want to bump into her just to engage her in some way, what would be a way of going about this?
>>
>>17825535
what is going on here ?

i read nothing is happening except lots of brainwaves in your head

who knows what she meant by that

next time you see her try to talk to her instead of just holding open door ?
>>
>>17825551
Meant by what? I don't think she acknowledged me it's rather that I'm just interested in her. Also, ik, I regret not talking to her on the bus. Tbh tho I wouldn't even know how to engage a conversation in a situation like that.
>>
>>17825535

it's common but pathetic
you're developing a crush on an imaginary person
>>
>>17825579
when she said "no thanks" did she just say that to be polite or does she think ur a creep & went to different door ?

if she is similar age say your in school major xxx working this is time you get off work how was her day ?

this tells her something about you and then gives her opportunity to start blabbing

my experience is when the gal starts blabbing they are interested, if they clam up or answer questions 1-2 words = forget it
>>
>>17825596
Yeah I will admit that I kind of am. That's why I just want to bump into her so I can find out whether or not I actually will like her.
>>
>>17825608
No, let me give you a little bit of context. The complex I am at has a shit ton of people and since multiple of us rode the bus up we had about 5 or so people go into my building. She was right behind me when I went in, so I assumed she was in my building but turns out she was just going to go to another stairwell (the buildings are different but connected). I ended up holding the door regardless because there was more people. I dont remember what she said, that's not important and I'm not stressing over that I'm just pointing out that I noticed she is in the next building over but I've never seen her before.

Right I get that, my problem is just initially saying something.
>>
>>17825608
Let's say I hypothetically walk into her when I'm omw out or see her walking back to her dorm, would it be too creepy to say something like "Hey, I remember sitting on the bus next to you a couple of days. I've never seen you before, are you a freshman? ...."
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.