[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nonchalant surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: plastic-surgery-Myths.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
plastic-surgery-Myths.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
I have decided that I am going to get cosmetic surgery.The problem is, I don't think I will be able to drive myself home after the procedure. I have 0 friends irl and I am not going to ask my parents because I don't want them to know. What do I do?
>>
>>17825434
Uber?
>>
>>17825449
What do I say to them? What if I scare them and they freak out? Is there a way to set up an Uber ahead of time?
>>
>>17825478
Yes there's an option to set pick up time

Say you had surgery

They don't care
It'll be a relief in comparison to drunk racist white girls that want to be called Ms. daisy
>>
>>17825478
Of course, that's why there's the damn app, you just see the available drivers, pick one you like, and wait for them to arrive. No one is going to reject someone with a covered face. Besides, you can think ahead of some cheesy jokes regarding your situation, and do some small talk. It's no prob at all.
>>
>>17825478
>>17825484
This, if you were to wear some full body burqa or whatever they would have a reason to feel scared or whatnot, but medical wraps and such usually are destinctable and do as this anon, just small talk about it
>>
>>17825481
>>17825484
That makes me feel a lot better. Thanks for the advice, I'll be sure to plan an Uber.
>>
>>17825499
Ah ok. Do you usually chat with the Uber driver beforehand? And one other thing. I wear contacts/glasses. I fear that for some reaso either they won't let me put my glasses on for a while or my vision will be temporarily impaired. I will also be dizzy etc from anesthesia. Then what do I do? Ask the doctor to find the Uber for me? Sorry for all the questions.
>>
>>17825502
Also what surgery OP, I'm thinking on getting my wide af ears done when I find a decent pay job and get enough $$
>>
>>17825515
Idk, I have used it only a few times, just said hello, how's it going and that's it because it was either a quite short ride or I was wasted; some drivers are talkative some aren't

Either way at the end they will probably ask if the ride was ok and such, because they all want that 5 star rating from you, it's like rep and I think it also affects their pay, not so sure really
>>
>>17825516
Nose reduction, brow lift. It's nice to see that people are supportive in this thread than telling me I'm a piece of shit for wanting to change something that bothers me. I'm not sure how long it will take me to save up being a student with a current min wage job. Good luck with the ears anon.
>>
>>17825434
call & schedule a "medi cab"

they are same as normal cabs but the driver is a nurse or something

or just call a normal cab
>>
>>17825527
Don't worry, I got cosmetic surgery and pretty much nobody, not even cute girls gave a shit.
>>
>>17825515
>Ask the doctor to find the Uber for me?
>>Ask the doctor to find the Uber for me?
>>>Ask the doctor to find the Uber for me?

As a doctor, I find your attitude fucking ridiculous. I pray to Ra that this is a troll but in case it isn't...

Fuck you

I am not here to book your fucking taxi
If you think it requires a medical degree to book a fucking taxi, I question your capacity to consent to the treatment you are due to receive.
>>
>>17825917
I think it's one of those muh anxiety autistic idiots overthinking every little thing that could happen
>>
>>17825917
Are you that cunt that works in the NHS?
>>
>>17825993
>that cunt that works in the NHS
>NHS employs 1.2 million people

I really have no idea if I am the person you are referring to or not. But I don't need to be a gynaecologist to recognised a cunt when I see one...

Cunt
>>
>>17826016
So do you work there or not?
>>
>>17825434
OP ur an idiot

don't ask the doctor to book a taxi, ask fucking reception. that is their job. have them book it for after your procedure cos you might not be lucid enough to tell them after. have your address on a piece of paper or something too, to give the driver.
>>
>>17826052
you can infer from his statement that he does indeed work for NHS but he doesn't know if he's that cunt. He probably is that cunt because we're not talking about the 1.2 million people that work in the NHS, only the very small amount of people that both work in the NHS, AND, shit post here and be a cunt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.