[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This june I finally graduated from virginitty. Since then I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: _..!.jpg (31KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
_..!.jpg
31KB, 639x479px
This june I finally graduated from virginitty.

Since then I've had sex with 3 different girls, sometimes more than one time, and even raw.

Problem is, I do not feel much pleasure from having sex. I love the feeling of skin to skin touch, cuddling and foreplay, and I do cum every time with no problem, but I honestly feel no pleasure from it. Not much. Like my everyday wank is better than any sex I've had. Oral sex was the shit but sex itself is jsut... plain? I don't know how to explain it. It's like a cum from a mechanic action, not for actual pleasure.

Is this normal? was it the girls, is it me? what can I do?
Thanks for the advice.
>>
Sex is boring, welcome to the club.
>>
>>17825335
Don't know how you can make a post like that without mentioning if you're circumcised or not, but what you're describing is a common result of having the foreskin removed from your benis.
>>
>>17825375
I am not circumcised and yeah, I can easily remove The skin when needed
>>
>>17825335
I'd say try to get a long term girlfriend. In my experience sex gets better the longer the relationship goes on. (in the beginning you obviously dont know each other well enough to hit all the right spots)
>>
I've had this exact feeling with my gf a few times. I know te exact feeling you're having: it's like you're cumming just as a reflex and not because you're into it

There are two things that you're in full control during masturbation and not in full control when having sex: the physical part (grip and rythm mainly) and the mental part. In sex it's clearly a two (or more?) players game, but there are some things you can do for yourself

For more grip, make sure the girl cums at least twice before putting your dick in. Orgasms make pussies tighter. Just make sure not to overdue it, since it might become too tight and/or sensitive for fucking afterwards, ensure that she's wet enough and so on.

Rhythmically there are only three options: you either fuck her in a rythm that works for you, for her, or for both of you. You might be tempted to fuck hard and fast because that's how you hammer your meat, but that's what makes it mechanic. Not to mention we grow up learning how to cum fast to avoid being caught or wasting time. One thing that is awesome is taking your dick out and then inserting it very slowly, feeling the head getting peeled if you're uncut, feeling every inch of her insides as you go in, and the just trying to go in deeper even after you're out of dick. Try taking like 5 to 10 seconds to go from 0 to 100% penetration. And then do short humps pressuring her clit with the base of your dick.

Mentally, just think of anything that gets you off. Imagine you're fucking your sister if it helps you, whatever turn you on really, she'll never know anyway. If you can get her into it, awesome, but try it for yourself for a while. You can have sex the exact same way and feel completly different just from what you're thinking at the time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.