[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best friend slept with ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1403902877687.gif (4KB, 256x272px) Image search: [Google]
1403902877687.gif
4KB, 256x272px
Essentially I dated a girl at age 17 for 2 years, on and off for one year, and spoke to for 1 year. I am now 22. I cut off communication with her last november, and today she wanted to reconcile and hang out so I said yes. Long story short I forced her to tell me something she didn't want to and said she slept with my best friend. Basically they met up as friends a couple of months after I cut communication with her and fucked in his car, and then they fucked again last monday after she broke up with her boyfriend. The worst part is due to her home situation, self esteem BS, and transportation it was hard to fuck. We were both virgins, we met up 4 times after her mom left the country and tried to fuck but I was 18, and the sheer nervousness didn't let me get it up, even though I would when I got bj's from her. She stated she was depressed and broke up with er man for something petty and wanted more than nothing to get back together with him again, because she finally had something stable.

I tried many times between 2014 and 2015 to hook up, we made out like 5 times, I literally had my dick hard and ready to go one time in her car but she just waned to make out. I didnt even have condoms now that I think about it. One week after that I called it off.

So basically my best friend took her penetrative virginity, he then made 5 more passes at her and succeeded last monday. Mind you this is after I had sort of a falling out with him two weeks ago, so it looks like it was out of spite. Hes the dude that prior to this around mid 2015 he was already getting girls on tinder, my ex was just another tally for him. It was understandable if he hooked up with her once and told me. But didn't. There were time when id tell him "hey dude anon messaged me" and hed say "yeah dude dont worry about her shes not worth her time" all while having fucked her and trying consistently to. And he also once said that out of respect for me when we first broke up in 2013 hed never try to fuck her
>>
Im not upset at losing a friend, or upset at losing this chick, im upset that my first truly wasnt my first and that this dude has been watching from the shadows and took advantage. I can obviously say "fuck these hoes" and move on. But what im seeking is some anons with similar situations to relate. My goal is to just lose weight (230lb 5'10' right now) and just move on, but im basically a virgin at 22 and this loss of time is weighing down on me tremendously. I tried to meet girls in between those spots of not being with her, but I never took true initiative due to self esteem issues, family deaths and illnesses, no income for a long time, and just lazyness.

Tell me it'll all be okay anons, also I cant mention it to my best friend that I know, or hell tell her now boyfriend what happened. and i'm almost 100% sure that shell kill herself. Which I obviously don't want.
>>
>>17824897
>this loss of time is weighing down on me tremendously
You didn't lose your time just because you didn't have sex with her. Seriously not everything is about sex.

I have been almost 2 years with my current gf and I am sure i'd be mad as fuck if my best friend fucks her a couple of years later without telling me.

Just focus on losing weight and forget about them. Try not to look back. And please just ignore them. Do not get involved again with either.
>>
>>17824996
thank you anon.
>>
>>17824887
Here's reality OP. You will always get there a little late. When a girl is ready to lose their virginity they might have a preference but in the end it doesn't matter who's connected to the dick. For that matter even after they lose their virginity, when a woman is ready they might have a preference but in the end it doesn't matter who's connected to the dick.
>>
>>17824887
>Tell me it'll all be okay anons
"It'll all be okay anons"

Skimmed your sob story, good thing your question was easy.
>>
>>17825289
np ty for bump
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.