[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is a movie theater a good job to meet qt grills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1480817918245.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480817918245.png
83KB, 640x360px
Like other folks who work there or girls who are just seeing movies doesn't matter.
>>
>>17823979
not really because there is no interaction

try finding a "movie club" that goes to movies as a group & then dinner afterwards - easier to talk to people then
>>
>>17823979
Some of them got like bars and shit
Find a Bar job and it'd be ok to meet girls but still not the best since most people are probably there with people
>>
I work at a theatre and if there are cute girls working there yeah it's great way. Just keep in mind big portion are still in high school or just fresh out of high school so they are immature.

As for hitting on cute girls that are customers is generally not great. You speak to them for at max 2 minutes, and they are there with either boyfriends or family/friends.
>>
File: thefuckamidoing.jpg (58KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
thefuckamidoing.jpg
58KB, 600x379px
>>17823979
Go work at a supermarket as a cashier if you want to meet girls anon.

You get to freely interact and get on good terms with customers which your bosses will probably even encourage you on, the position is usually filled with women who crack under the emotional pressure then easily open up and very frequently the young girls either (happily) quit within like five months or get themselves fired which is great for juggling up the pool and you long term since the pay for the job is shit and you don't want to be anchored by it if something works out with one of them.
>>
When I go to the movies, I interact with the staff for perhaps 60 seconds, max. Plus I'm there with my boyfriend. Does that sound like ideal circumstances in which to meet girls to you?
>>
>>17824461
maybe op is alpha, gonna steal you from your man. if not its a pretty fucking stupid place to pick up chicks. most will be taken, or in hoards.
>>
>>17824475
Yes, OP, the guy whose main motivation for getting a job is so he can meet women and wants to know if a cinema is a good place to do so, is going to steal my from my boyfriend, who I've been with for 3 years and known for 6, in the 60 seconds I interact with him.

Sounds likely.
>>
>>17824483
Alpha as fuck
>>
>>17824483
Indeed, I am the pinnacle of male achievement.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.