[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instincts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: instincts.jpg (993KB, 2392x1523px) Image search: [Google]
instincts.jpg
993KB, 2392x1523px
So recently I've been discouraged by Tinder, hoping to find someone that I could start a relationship. I know, it was pretty stupid of me to be hopeful like that on basically a hook up site. I've met at least a small handful of promising guys on there but I never got to go meet them in person to get to know them further. So I gave OkCupid a try. If you were lurking the last tinder thread then you might be familiar of a few experiences of mine and why I chose to give OkCupid a try. Anyways, so it hasn't been too different than tinder. Met a few weirdos here and there and some that are just not for me.
Like I mentioned before I'm not on there for a hook up, I want to spark a relationship. But after a while of having dead end conversations I came across one guy that has slightly changed my motivation.
He's very flirtatious and decent looking at best. I still want to know him on a personal level but now i'm tempted to give into more personal needs. Not necessarily giving up my virginity but it would be nice to cuddle someone, as he's put on the table. But I know that it will lead to something more than that. Have any other femanons here faced a similar situation? I'm very torn. I'm sick of being lonely but I don't want to just give in that easily. I still want to get to know other people in real life instead of starting off online. I was just tired of waiting for someone to come along.
>>
Should I give him a chance is what i'm asking here. Despite him obviously just wanting a hook up.
>>
Virginity is overrated. If he makes you wet and you like him, just do it
>>
>>17823983
Yea, you seem ready
>>
>>17824003
should I try to get to know him on a more personal level before just skipping to getting physical? It sounds nice but this is a total stranger.
Not to mention I can be a little awkward at times so I don't know what this guy is expecting.
>>
>>17823953
Will you feel shit about it afterwards? I know girls who would, and girls who couldn't care less. Trust your gut.
>>
>>17824012
Just be open about what you're comfortable with and I'm sure he'll want it still
>>
>>17824016
That's what i'm not sure about. Because I've never had sex before. I feel like i'm just feeling out of needy-ness. If that makes sense. my biggest fear is getting pregnant from a rando.

>>17824023
I'm hoping the same. But i'm afraid that he wouldn't want to try give me a chance to start a relationship rather than just diving into sex.
>>
You're not a whore for trying sex with a stranger once. And you're being biased for thinking he'll only want just sex.
>>
>>17824062
Have you been through something like this before?
>>
>>17824052
Seems to me that you will make a mistake if you rush it. I'm a guy and I felt very weird when I had sex with someone I knew for only a couple of days. Considering you've never had sex, if he turns out to be a dickhead this could fuck you up emotionally in the long term.

When I lost my virginity to my virgin girlfriend it took us more than a year to go through with it so she would feel comfortable and I think it was the right way. But how you look at it is very specific to each person so my best advice would be to avoid being pressured into something you are not sure you want.

So if you feel this what you want to do, by all means go for it.
>>
>>17824065

I'm a guy but I'm very open minded about sex. I've just had an experience with a girl and we fucked on our second date. She wasn't a virgin but I don't think she was a whore for doing it so fast.

Maybe let him know you're a virgin and see how he reacts. At the very least he should be extra carefull with you. But I don't seem why you shouldn't have sex with him if you want to. Virginity is overly romanticized, as your sex life goes on it'll matter less and less.
>>
you sound like a slut
>>
>>17824087
A badly taken virginity can fuck you up for life. It is tied to emotion regardless of gender. But sex in general is overrated, yes.
>>
>>17824087
He's well aware. Before when we just started talking he showed only a little bit of interest towards me but once he found out i'm a virgin only then did he put in a little bit more effort into talking to me.

Honestly he had me at cuddle. That sounds the most appealing to me but I have a damn good feeling he wants more than that.
>>
>>17824099
That's why I said she should be clear about it. But she also has to be in peace with herself in case the guy just wanted sex and moves on after a few rounds.

And sex is awesome. So awesome that people should try it more often than just idealizing. It's not overrated, it's over idealized.
>>
>>17824106

Ok, now it sounds like he values tour virginity. But it'll be hard to tell if he's into it for his own personal fetishs of for you being "pure". He might also have mentioned the cuddling to get you into it.

Honestly, it's not much about his intentions than it's about yours. If you feel like it, just do it. You won't be a slut if he leaves you after that. That's his fault, not yours.
>>
>>17823953
>I still want to get to know other people in real life instead of starting off online
Without reading the rest of your post, you know you can date both online and offline, right?

You're a female. You just have to wait for guys to ask you out, and maybe occasionally ask them out if you feel like it. Obviously the latter risks rejection, but if you get rejected even a few times you'll understand what men go through and probably get a tougher skin. Instead of relying on dudes to come sweep you off your feet you could go out and get what you want. I personally am attracted to women who are confident, self-assured and know what they want, and would love for such a woman to choose me. I don't want to feel like she's only with me because I had to ask first and do all the work, if that makes any sense.
>>
>>17824118
I'd like to add to this that you always need to start somewhere. Everybody fucks, not everybody is a slut.
>>
>>17824139
that's not exactly the main thing i'm worried about, its the chance of getting pregnant that freaks me out.
>>
>>17824127
I've tried asking guys out a couple times, didn't go too well. So now i'm trying to see who is actually worth my time.

Should I at least see if he wants to go on a date first before taking such a big risk? I'm not exactly sure how to feel about this now.
>>
Lets say I go along with having sex with this dude. What can I expect from doing it with a rando with no previous experience with someone that I actually care about?
>>
>>17824195
It's all what you apply to it

If you care about who it is for your first time you'll care

You don't mind then you won't mind

Do whatever you want more
>>
>>17824169
>I've tried asking guys out a couple of times, didn't go well
That's what I meant. Imagine if guys gave up after asking a couple girls out and getting shot down. Then nobody would ask anyone out and relationships wouldn't really exist anymore.

You don't have to put all this pressure on yourself to find somebody. I know it's easier said than done but this sort of thing doesn't come easy to most. What you're dealing with now is something hundreds of millions (if not billions) have dealt with and overcome. You cannot take these interactions so personally, so early on, especially not when dating online.

>So now I'm trying to see who is actually worth my time
That's what this whole process is for, really. But it expedites itself when you put in effort vs. being hesitant and anxious at every turn.

When in doubt, ask them out. Nothing to lose, everything to gain. etc. etc.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.