[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One night stands it into it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3625.jpg (976KB, 2600x1730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3625.jpg
976KB, 2600x1730px
What do you do if you bring a girl home from a club, both drunk as fuck, get to bed, get frisky, strip off to underwear, foreplay, heavy petting, but then whenever it comes to actual sex (penetration) she closes up? This has happened with 2 different girls now and I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong?

Are they just nervous, don't want to seem like sluts, not excited enough? What?
>>
>>17823902
Not every girl wants to fuck strangers. Even if they drunkenly stumbled into your bed.
>>
How long do you foreplay
Do you eat her out
Finger
Do you bring out a condom
What do they say
>>
>>17823923
And to elaborate further when it comes to one night stands the main thing is to make girls feel like you're not looking for a one night stand or just sex. They don't want to feel used (ok maybe a little)

Making out with them a lot, like you're mad into them, like you've never kissed a girl that hot
Don't reach for the down area till you're about to fuck pretty much
Grind on them
Tease them
Master the "I know you know you want it" confidence that doesn't dip into creepiness
Then reach down and check if she's wet, when it's sticky it's time for the dicky
>>
>>17823923
The first girl, fingered but no insertion, then she sucked me off for a bit then back to fore play. Then when I went to go for it she suddenly clammed up and just wanted to do more non pentatration stuff.
2nd girl she was being kinky as fuck, moaning groan, scratching even biting (broke skin :0). Mostly heavy petting with this one from both parties, but when I went to take off her underwear she done the same. Just got all nervous, even though she was being mad sexual.

I almost think I'm not forceful enough, but I've heard so much about rape accusation at my uni I'm scared to force anything
>>
>>17823949
Have you tried dirty talk and oral

Test the waters of dominance with a hair tug and light neck bites
>>
Last minute resistance look it up.

What has worked for me is I'm the one who starts the LMR

>girl I was talking to says she has to Friend zone me
>girls bday rolls around
>she invites me to bar with a lot of her guy friends there
>I play along get them all drunk buying shots left and right
>she needs a ride home
>I haven't really been drinking
>on the way home she gets touchy feely
>I say *stop you friendzoned me* jokingly
>she stops and laughs and says okay I won't touch you
>seconds later she's trying to kiss me
>I say *we can't were just friends remember* I don't say it seriously I keep it light and playful.
>minutes go by and she's trying to make out with me while I'm driving
>fast forward to her house making out on the porch
> tell her to invite me in nothing can happen because we're just friends
>things start getting heavy dry humping me and what not
>I get up and leave she pins me down pulls my dick out and gets naked holding my dick
>tells me to get naked too
>I keep going saying we can't while I take my clothes off ... funniest shit I've ever done
>I pull out a condom she puts it on me and literally shoves in her.
>>
>>17823965
Good moves bruv
>>
>>17823965
>>I play along get them all drunk buying shots left and right
>>she needs a ride home
>>I haven't really been drinking
>>on the way home she gets touchy feely

ah, good ol' rape tactics
>>
>>17823965
Yeah last minute resistance sounds on the money, probably I seemed too keen. The 2nd girl did kind of initiate things now I think about it. She came back to mine and I phoned her a taxi. When it arrived she got all "Do you really want me to go?" Smiling and touching me. Probs should've kept up the 'I really can't be bothered'
>>
>>17823982
Ugh dude if you rather buy flowers for your girl do it

Don't fucking judge me on an anonymous image board man you sound pathetic
>>
>>17823984
You fucked up lol

It's alright plenty of more chances
>>
>>17823962
See the 2nd girl did seem like the type who likes to dominate/be dominated. I spanked her a few times at one point and she fucking loved it. Also she got on top of me and forced me down, started saying "I'm on fucking top now, what you gonna down now?! Huh?!" Then started fucking biting me. Hard. Genuinely scary cause I've never been into that shit. I probably should've dominated her because even till the point she left (I had work at 8am) she was still acting sexual and suggesting stuff.
>>
>>17823984
Yeah man as soon as you sound desperate for it some girls just turn off

I keep it playful with a question like that but take initiative. If a girl asked me that while her taxi was outside I'd go tip the taxi to get outta there

Let your actions speak
>>
>>17823993
You bought her drinks to lower her defences, and stayed sober so you could take advantage. You clearly know the only reason she fucked you is because you got her inebriated while you played at full consciousness.

I'm all for one night stands, but I at least even it out by getting drunk too.

>Don't fucking judge me on an anonymous image board man you sound pathetic

Then don't brag on one, neckbeard PUA. I'll judge you all the way to the rape trial, cunt.
>>
>>17824013
It's this mindset that is stopping me shagging girls... is it rape? It scares me. :(
>>
>>17824013
You definitely are the neckbeard basement dweller lol

I hadn't really been drinking doesn't mean I didn't drink.

Either way I sex that night from a girl who wanted it and I didn't have to pay for and you jacked yourself off to sleep. Hahahhahahahahha
>>
>>17824019
No OP, you seem honest and not seedy. It's not rape unless you're being a manipulative, gamey little turd about it.

Just feel for the moment. Sometimes girls clam up, and you can lay off the sex pressure and try again. Other times they'll give you a full green light, and you can be dominating accordingly.

As long as you're not violating her will, or trying to create situations to do so like >>17823965
then you're fine.
>>
>>17824019
Don't listen to betas

LMR can work without alcohol
>>
File: om_kontaktlinser_220x200.jpg (9KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
om_kontaktlinser_220x200.jpg
9KB, 220x200px
>>17824025
>Either way I sex that night from a girl who wanted it and I didn't have to pay for and you jacked yourself off to sleep. Hahahhahahahahha
>>
>>17823965
>>17823997
>>17824030
>(you)
>>
>>17824025

Sorry man for interjecting, but I'd like to remind you that you're trying to win an anonymous argument on the internet. I'm afraid, the joke is on you.

As you put it so eloquently, 'Hahahhahahahahha'.
>>
>>17824013
Whatever floats your boat man no offense

The girl i was talking to wanted to have sex with me but was scared I wouldn't talk to her again after.

We're now fwb
>>
>>17824045
yeah but you're missing the part where he sex with a girl who wanted it and didn't have to pay for it hahahahhhahhaha
>>
>>17824045
>>17824040
>>17824036
>>17824029
>>17824013

At least I'm not trying this hard
>>
>>17824054
>>17823965
>>
Okay OP
LMR is a thing and it's real
Just don't force yourself onto someone give them something to chase.

That's it
>>
>>17824059
I genuinely feel, after soberly thinking about how the night went, if when she got kind of resistant about me taking her underwear off, I just done it anyway she would've been fine with it.

Let me explain.
>she was very into domination
>was clearly interested in sex
>a few minutes after I'd stop (when she resisted) she go "Dude what? what do you wanna do?"

I really don't know, I've never had to dominate a girl to that level before I don't know what level is acceptable

>It's not rape if she enjoys it
>>
>>17823982

Yep, that girl raped the guy since he didn't explicitly give her his consent, quite the contrary

He should press charges
>>
>>17824068
Ehhhh never be forceful but if a girl asked me what I wanna do I always say get naked and fuck you don't second guess it Don't think about it just blurt it out.

Either way she can reject you or fuck you but you keeping some of your cards to yourself instead of laying them all out made her hesitate
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.