[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

My friend keeps finding hot guys on tinder then complains about how they ended up just wanting sex. I keep telling her pretty much every guy on tinder wants sex but she won't listen to me. I also told her she could get stds if she isn't careful and she freaked out saying I scared her. What do?
>>
put itching powder in her underwear
>>
Let her live you ball and chain ass bitch
>>
Not all guys are looking for strictly sex. However, sex should be a staple of a healthy relationship. Using tinder for finding a relationship is probably not ideal... it's more of a hook-up app and to be honest (trust me I know I'm one of these people) it's great for lazy people who just want to put in the minimum effort and hope for something decent to come out of it.

In my profile it says "looking specifically to date". Yea, I want sex (like any guy), but at the end of the day I just want dates mostly. If sex comes out of it that's a plus.

My question for you is what kind of guys is she swiping on? I consider myself "meh" and I get matches and honestly go on some pretty fun dates with no expectations and just have a good time. I ask this because women have almost total control of the tinder market because it's so flooded with men that she should have complete choices on what she wants. I'm not saying she should swipe a different type of guy, but if whatever she is swiping on (what she she finds initially attractive) isn't working out for her maybe she needs to mix it up. Also, like for men, this is purely a numbers game. You're gonna get stood up, turned down, embarrassed, have shitty dates, etc. It's just part of "dating" or the modern day tinder experience, whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>17823880
>not all guys are looking for strictly sex
>tinder is more of a hook-up app

no shit, that's what OP was saying. virtually every guy on tinder is in it for sex.
>>
>>17823871
Sorry that I don't like seeing my friend get hurt again and again.
>>17823880
She only goes for the hottest guys, 10/10.
>>
>>17823887
Is she a 10/10 herself
>>
>>17823887
10/10 on tinder
ok
>>
>>17823887
That's how some people are
You should be there to pick her up when she falls not dictate where she goes

All you can do is make her aware
>>
>>17823886

no disagreement, was just trying to lay some background for a question and gauge her friends intent
>>
>>17823887
Your friend is a fucking idiot that thinks the hot or not app is supposed to lead to a full filling relationship. Enjoy always cleaning up her dumb mistakes until she randomly forgets about u
>>
>>17823887
I'd say she's 6-7/10, she has big boobs if that changes anything
>>17823896
She has always found the hottest guys throughout life
>>
>>17823887

The hottest dudes on tinder know their place in society and on the sexual market. They're there to fuck. This is the reality of using tinder.

Like I said, it's a way for lazy people to put minimal effort in to potentially get something good. Tell her to make an online profile on a conventional dating site. She might get some dates with potentially not creeps. She'll get flooded with the same amount of overwhelming attention she gets on tinder, but at least the precedence will be set that it's a relationship building site rather than "lets fuck" the app.
>>
I'm sorry to say that, but shallow people attract shallow people, she cant complain about only being wanted for sex if she exclusively wants to pair with 10/10 models.
>>
>only swipe the sweetest deals on a social network built entirely around your looks
>get sad because people want to fuck her

Kek that's the primary function of the app... if she doesn't like it, just stop using it. Nobody is forcing her to do that, sounds more like the bitch is trying to show off to you than actually complain
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.