[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with my best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 512x287px
I'm in love with my best (female) friend.
I know she doesn't like me back because i asked her out once a year ago and she politely refused.

Now we got close again and the feelings returned.
Worth noting she is kinda messed up: has literally no friends other than me, terribly low self esteem and kinda depressed.

It's a lose/lose situation here, because if I don't tell her I will still suffer with these bottled up feelings.
But if I tell her and she inevitably rejects me once again and lose me as a friend, she will probably kill herself.

Please help.
>>
>>17823750
It would be better if you just kept your feelings to yourself. If she seems to like you, go for it and tell her. If you feel like you have to tell her anyway, she doesn't have to lose you as a friend if she rejects you.
>>
>>17823750
hierarchy of needs

this girl obviously has other issues to worry about than your feelings for her

also you sound very young and immature, you use the concept of suicide so freely

grow up first, learn how to be a proper human being, your selfish take on your own feelings is clouding your judgement

relationships will come and go but some people cannot be replaced, regardless if you're dating or not

you'd be a fool to think otherwise
>>
>>17823750
Why doesn't she like you?

It's not really a friendship if you have unrequited love for her
>>
>>17823788
>>17823788
Thing is, it hurts being with her. Would you like to hang out everyday with someone you like romantically knowing she doesn't like you back?
>>
>>17823796
why am i being selfish here?
>>
>>17823798
Well, i asked her out (twice) in the course of two years (before we got close as best friends) and she rejected both. I think it's clear she doesn't like me romantically.

As for the friendship, it might be true. One of the reasons i got close to her again after the rejection was that i had a fight with most of my other friends.
>>
>>17823822
If this girl is really depressed as you say the last thing she needs is your confused take on your overall relationship. Build her up and help her grow as a friend first and foremost, only then will she probably feel comfortable in her own skin to revise how she feels towards you romantically. If she still doesn't respond to your feelings, just let it go, don't linger too much over the concept of you two being a couple.
>>
>>17823817
It doesn't exactly hurt. Just try to get over her and the fact that she isn't interested in you. You can still be friends with her and like her for the friend she is. After all, if that's the case with her and she'll kill herself if she loses you, if you love her, the least you could do is find a way to just be friends. Good luck with whatever you're planning on doing.
>>
>>17823840
Maybe I will with time. I need to meet more people, i feel like im tied only to her sometimes.
>>17823834
This actually made a lot of sense. Thanks.
>>
>>17823750
well from what I understand she can't afford to lose you. so you could basically ask her out and she wouldn't have the choice to say no. however if she does she'll probably come back.
>>
>>17823750
force her to fuck you. tell her do it or you leave but of course you won't and we both know you will kill yourself when she rejects you again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.