[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Understanding Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

So I am starting to understand life a little more each day and from things I notice. The hard truth is life's based on looks. What you can and can't get away with is based on looks. Maybe not 100% but its very high up there. For example
Skinny Fit cute girl: Loves anime, buys merch and nerds out alot. Everyone thinks she adorable and whatever

Fat nerdy girl: Does the same thing as the skinny girl, but this time everyone calls her cringe or a nerd or thinks she needs to grow up

Skinny in shape guy: openly tell people he watches anime, plays video games whatever. People think its cute he has hobbies and nothing wrong with it

Fat ugly guy: Same thing as the first guy but this time everyone thinks he is a virgin creep who jerks off to hentai and avoids him at all costs

This is the way I am looking at life right now and I believe it to be true. What I want to change is how I am perceived. I am the fatter ugly guy who everyone thinks is a cringey autistic weeb because of how I am fatter, and whatever. My main thing I wanna do is get into shape here but I run into walls and I wanna know how to get over them.

>Soda: I need soda every few days, I need the burn in my throat as weird as it sounds and the selser water doesnt do it.

>Losing energy: If I work out I lost energy very quickly and can't do long workouts

Its a long ass post so TL:DR How can I stop drinking soda when I need the burn and its killing my weight and skin, and how can I gain more energy to workout?
>>
Workouts are incremental

You go as far as you can each time and it gets easier over time

When it comes to losing weight the most important part is diet and if you're drinking soda that can really set you back
Saying you need the fizz burn in your throat is about the most hilarious fatty excuse I've ever heard but why not diet soda. It's still not healthy but you won't have all those calories

Go read the sticky at /fit/
>>
>>17823716
You probably crave sugar because of its addictive properties, more than the 'burn'. I find soda water mixed with some fresh lime juice provides the same refreshing qualities of a soft drink without the sugar.

Losing weight isn't easy, but it is simple. Exercise more, consume less calories while maintaining intake of important nutrients, find a way to structure your daily life so that you can achieve those.

The first part of your post is more suited to /r9k/, and yes it may be somewhat true but it is also an oversimplification.
>>
>>17823716
Congratulations on realizing that people are shallow. Try not to wallow too much in your bitterness about it. It really depends on who you're talking to. And it has its limits. If a 10/10 guy says he likes 10 year olds, he's still a pariah. If a pro football cheerleader gives a kid a BJ, she's doing him one hell of a favor. Shit's nuanced, y'know?

Basically the two answers you don't want to hear from us.

Eat better, exercise more regularly.

Aside from other lifestyle improvements, like better sleep, more sunlight, positive exchanges with people- it's gonna be those two. But that's not to say that the mental health benefits of these things won't help you stay positive, that makes a difference.
>>
>>17823728
Like its weird to say that about soda but its true. Like sometimes if I don't drink it for a while everything else taste like shit to me. I usually drink only water which is saving me from going full fatty but I still drink soda at least 2 times a week.
>>
>>17823716
Start taking spirulina every day. Go research it, buy some, force yourself to consume it. It is the world's top superfood.

With exercise. First thing is first: START. Get a gym membership and just go. Research some lifting techniques (easy to figure out) then go to the gym and try them out. You don't even need to spend hours in the gym, just go and get yourself sweaty and tired. then do it again. Do it a few times a week. Another important thing: PUSH YOURSELF. Yes, make sure it hurts when you lift, dont waste time doing easy reps. That said, be sure you can do at least 5-10 reps.

Also get in the habit of consuming water. You are gonna have to cut down on the soda one way or another. Before you let yourself have a soda, chug a glass of water to fill yourself up. As you drink the soda, focus on how gross it makes your teeth feel.
>>
>>17823716
Vidya and anime aren't real hobbies for one, just dumb ways to pass time and get short-term pleasure, if that's all someone does, the person pretty cringey, hot or not.

Besides, the skinny fit person actually does more, since they pay attention to their looks, diet and workout; while the fat ugly person swallows food, doesn't pay attention to their appearance and is generally lazy; so they are objectively better people beyond looking better.

Also that said, your "understanding" is very limited and biased.

>Soda: I need soda every few days, I need the burn in my throat as weird as it sounds and the selser water doesnt do it.
Any addict would use a similar excuse, if you're serious about your goal, ya gotta quit the shit to make it easier to achieve.

>If I work out I lost energy very quickly and can't do long workouts
That's cool, do them as long as you can and repeat as often as you can.

The most important part about getting in shape is your diet, gotta stop eating shit, generally eating lesser and all the jazz. Check the /fit/ sticky.
Don't forget getting some actual hobbies too. Not much point of being a skinny autistic weeb.
>>
>>17823743
>I don't drink it for a while everything else taste like shit to me
Isn't that good? Will make you eat less if stuff tastes like shit.
>>
>>17823756
Well its just the drinks taste worse, like I downed 3 glasses of water and felt empty and unstatisfied so I had a coke and instantly felt better.
>>
>>17823716
You are addicted , simple as that. Cutting out just soda doesn't really help. You need to cut all that sweet shit out of your diet. Start reading on sugar. Learn where it is and how to read food labels. Be clear what goes in you. I cut out on soda that way.
>>
Ex-fattie here.

You're addicted to soda, OP. You don't actually need it - you just think you do. It's a mind over matter situation. If you want to actually change yourself, then stop drinking soda. No excuses. Because if you don't stop, you'll stay fat and whine about it for the rest of your life.

Exercising gets easier over time. You just need to keep doing it. Eventually the stuff that makes you tired won't make you as tired and you'll be able to do it more often over time. Also, try some pre-workout before working out for some energy. ...I'm not actually sure how well that stuff works since I've had mixed results with it so go to /fit/ for that shit.
>>
>>17823716
>hay guyz im startin na rLY C what lifez all about
>its all about what u look like!!!

K.
Thing is.
When someone sees a beautiful person, they aren't captured by the visual beauty alone. That's a symptom. The root, is how that beautiful person Is. How they think; view life. How they carry themself. How focused they are.
This is what real beauty is about.
Everything else is ornament.
Being beautiful is not about being fit.
Being beautiful is about your fundamental values, how you hold yourself and how you hold the world. That's what beauty shows.
And all the animals trying to fix their outsides to feel better on their insides got it 100% backwards.

Focus on living as yourself, right here, in your own body, as best you can.
Keep focusing on this at all times, only breaking to sleep.
Habitize your best breathing.
Be real with what you're doing and why.
Focus.
This is what makes beauty. Fundamentally.
The rest of the facts are secrets that you will earn yourself by discovery should you succeed at this first.
>>
>>17824459
Just read the rest.
Soda and no energy, that's all u understand of ur issues right now? Well it's a start, but only just.

>need dat burn
No. You have a fixation, fueled by the sugar addiction.
>how do I stop?
Stop. Realize that what you are ingesting is pure sugar and your body has not evolved to take such abuse. Drink only water, or milk. A sugary drink every other week or so wont kill you, but get away from that. Make a choice.

>lose energy on working out fast
Stop masturbating. It's clear you do, and it's clear it's often. That seed is your vital energy, and when u waste it u are only robbing yourself of your energy.
Masturbation isn't beautiful, at least not in the ways and frequencies youre used to. Leave your penis alone for a whole week, enjoy it for 6 days of the 2nd week but don't cum until the 7th day.
Arousal is good.
Cumming is good.
Too much of both of these is bad.

Do stretching exercises. Aerobics. Yoga. Dancing. This is the only exercise you really need atm. Doesnt take much. Just focus while yourr doing it to do it bestly.
>>
>>17824477
The soda and energy issues are for my weight and physical appearance, I have plenty of other things to work on but these two are what I feel like are the easiest to get out of the way first.
>>
>>17824526
I already said it's a start, but only that.

You don't gotta explain yourself to anybody, especially not anon on the internet.
Like I said, stretching exercises.
However fat you may be, posture is something 90% of people need to be actively bettering most of the time. When your posture is good, your body is good. When your body is good, you use it better.
When you focus better, you accomplish all things easier.

If you believe somewhere deep down that youre always gonna be a lost cause in some ways and will never figure some shit out, then guess what, youre fucking yourself out of a Real life.
Know that what you Focus on, How, is what defines you. Get your head right to get your body right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.