[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to become a more interesting person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 421x399px
I think I should pick up a healthy hobby that I can practice at home instead of spending all my time watching anime and playing vidya. What should I do? I'm not very athletic/skillfull with my hands. Preferably something that I can learn easily and then keep getting better since I tend to lose motivation quickly if I'm not really into it
>>
File: book.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>17823653
>interesting person
interesting people can carry on a conversation
become more knowledgeable and well rounded by reading non fiction , but a hobby would help too.
>>
>>17823653
I took up boxing at my house, im a gamer and anime watcher also. Most of my time is spent sitting on my ass, jerking off, or playing video games. It sucks man just think of something to make you happy and do it. Mine is punching a workout bag.
>>
if you insist on doing it at time, i vote for some instrument.

but skateboarding is a lot of fun, u should do that :^)
>>
Basically any bit of information you do know and any new skill would make you more interesting, the more, the better.

Reading would be the most easy one. Even a dumb book like Twilight has more value than most vidya and if you upgrade to more challenging works, you'll have a better understanding of people and more shit to talk about. When you feel like it, you could also read up philosophy or history stuff, which can be pretty fun too. Or at least biographies.

Boxing or light workout that barely needs any equipment would be a good idea too. Even if you do it for just one hour every second day.

Cooking/baking is pretty cool and always useful and there is always music and art. You might suck at it but as long you're having fun, who cares.

There is also tons of shit you can do on your computer, from programming and webdesign, to messing with photoshop. This stuff isn't that easy at start though.
>>
>>17823653
>Reading
Definitely worthwhile. Just don't go on /lit/ and look like a total newfag. Might turn you off it.
Music maybe?
>>
>>17823653

Being interesting isn't really a matter of what you do, it's just a matter of mystery.

I mean imagine if you were at some party and there was a person who never talked with anyone and just stared at their phone meanwhile there's a bunch of your friends at that party. You aren't gonna give much of a damn about your friends but you are going to wonder about what's up with that person,perhaps even want to approach them

So short story short: to be an interesting person the less people know: the better.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.