[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a couch crasher in my own home.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Well, this shit has been going on for quite some time now, but as you can guess from my post, it eating me out. I live with my older brother, he's a really good hardworking man, he made quite good money, and I'm just student. The problem is, he's living in my apartment, doesn't pay the rent (never asked him to ) but he knows that most of the time I'm short of money, hardly buy any groceries, except when he wants to make some steak for himself. Make off hand jokes about me broke or even sometimes cheapskate, despite the fact I pay the pills and everything. Once travelled and was away a month, he didn't paid the rent, and I got almost evicted, but managed to pay finally. When confronted why he doesn't pay, simply told me that the rent is on your name, not mine. Did I mentioned that he sleeps in my king size bed that I paid over $300, while I fucking sleep on the sofa. I need your advice on this. Please be genuine and honest with me.

Thanks
>>
Throw his bitch ass out of the bed and tell him to gtfo. What kind of pussy are you.
>>
>>17823612
He either pays or he's out. Just cause he is family doesn't mean he can take advantage of you.
>>
>>17823639
He really does took a big fucking advantage of me. The weird part is that he doesn't even acknowledge and aware of it.
>>
>>17823612
Why are you doing this to yourself

First of all it's alright if you just want to let your brother live with you but for fucks sake take back your own bed you fucking cuck.

Second thing is that if he lives there permanently then you start asking fucking rent and food payments or throw him out
>>
>>17823612
Why is he sleeping in your bed??
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.