[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am not complaining but rather curious about something. Over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: f69e617f3587583fe8e08c8b8314e9.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
f69e617f3587583fe8e08c8b8314e9.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
I am not complaining but rather curious about something.

Over the years, I have put on a shit load of weight, lost a load of weight, got skinny then really fat and now I am in a healthy space where and my relationship with food and body image is healthy.

The thing that rattles my head is that my partner loved me and was attracted to me the entire time. There was never a time he was grossed out by my fat body or MORE attracted to me when I was skinny etc

Am I just lucky to have someone like that?
My girlfriends all complain about how shallow men are but mine is not like that. He's always turned on by me regardless of my size/weight.
The only time he encouraged me to work out was when I was severely depressed about my weight and he was still hard as fuck when I kissed/touched him.

He is a 5 years older than me too, maybe he is just more mature than most guys?
Is this true love?
>>
>>17823487
Perhaps he just didn't notice? My ex had gained weight over a period of time and I didn't notice until she pointed it out. Then I realized it. I mean, otherwise he does just really love you and doesn't care.
>>
>>17823487
That is not something to complain about. That's great. It means you've found someone who genuinely loves you.
>>
OP, I'm that kind of guy who likes his partner no matter what. And I don't know how it fucking works, but what I can told you, is that worked 2 years straight with my last GF, and still works.

If you partner are saying so, and you know s/he's no lying, just focus on other things, weight won't fuck anything unless you gain or lose ~20kg, and even then s/he will be attracted by you.
>>
>>17823487
My wife also was thin when we met, and steadily put on 100+ pounds. I was fat when we got married. I decided to lose 150lbs and she started losing too. But I was never unattracted to her sexually.
>>
File: 1463757633593.jpg (125KB, 982x618px) Image search: [Google]
1463757633593.jpg
125KB, 982x618px
>My girlfriends all complain about how shallow men are
To be honest I see this mainly from women who have nothing to offer but their body to begin with. Goes both ways, if someone has to blame an entire gender for their dating woes the issue is probably them. Like really, would you say any of the women saying that shit are really a catch?

Additionally I don't know how much you went up or down but that doesn't mean a lot to a lot of guys if it's within reason, but also he was emotionally invested in you and the person in general becomes more attractive to you than they usually would be.
>>
People that end up with shallow people, tend to have a very high degree of shallowness themselves. So don't pay attention to the bitching from your friends.

There are actually a lot of men like this, who tend to stick things out regardless of troubles like this.

But yes, he probably genuinely loves you. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>17823544
My weight gain was a little above 20kg at one point!

>>17823623
This gives me hope for other women

>>17823633
Not really Anon, look at how many threads are made here daily about their gf gaining weight and sometimes their girlfriends are not even as fat as I was. It's personal preference, I get that but MOST guys are NOT ok with it.
My girlfriends are good people, their boyfriends just hate when they gain weight. One of them was cheated on because of it and the other one stopped having sex with her.

>>17823637
Like the Anon said, he didn't even notice. When I asked him if he noticed, said no and only that I had got sad after a while, which made him really sad. It wasn't even a trouble for him, only in the end when I got sad about being fat.
>>
>>17824033
> My weight gain was a little above 20kg at one point!
Then she really liked you, mate. Trust me, when it works, it works all the way.
>>
May someone fill me in on why it is shallow to want my girlfriend to not be a fatass when I am not one?
>>
>>17824661
I guess because it's still holding women into an ideal. Like if you suddenly got acne or started losing hair and all your partner focused on was your baldness or ugly skin. Things like that indicate a surface connection.
>>
File: 1475246111509.gif (263KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1475246111509.gif
263KB, 480x479px
>>17823487
You have a good BF, he loves you for who you are, not what you look like.

Advice:
>stay with him, he's a great guy
>>
File: 1475571022831.jpg (35KB, 552x695px) Image search: [Google]
1475571022831.jpg
35KB, 552x695px
>>17824661
It's considered shallow to love someone based on their looks over their personality.

There are cases that go in either direction obviously, but I subscribe in the belief of loving someone for more than what they offer at skin level.

Just be aware that if you push that the wrong way, you're headed straight for a disaster. Include her in your gym trips, make it a little competition. She gets your attention, you get her in the gym. We've all grown.
>>
>>17823487
Hey OP.
When I was 19 I got sick. I gained a lot of weight (40 kg/90 lbs) in a year because of the treatments I was doing and because I was stuck at home all day with a lot of food and no possibility to exercise. It took me 2 years to lose it. Now, I am 24 and my weight is healthy.

I have been with my boyfriend since I was 14. We're still together. He has always been attracted to me, always been by my side, always loved me.

A lot of men are shallow and dickheads. A lot of men are immature as fuck. But there are some awesome guys, and guys who just love you, whatever happens.
I guess we're both pretty fucking lucky.
>>
>>17825229
There is a difference between medical reasons and stuffing your face all day without doing any exercise and then complaining about your double chin. Oh and then flipping out when you point out that I'm worried about her weight gain. Women are crazy.
>>
>>17825250
I was fat because I was eating too much - I was an athlete before getting sick and I kept eating too much even when I stopped exercising. It took me a couple of months to realise that eating 2500 kcal when you don't swim 2 hours a day aren't a great idea. Sure, corticosteroids didn't help, but if I got fat it was my fault.

I doubt his dick differentiated between "medical reasons" fatness and "I really love cheesecake" fatness. I was pointing out how he was always attracted to me and enjoyed sex with me anyway, even when I was nearly 100 kg.

Of course a person flips out when you tell them that they're fat. No one likes being called fat, no one likes having someone they love calling them fat. It's not that "women are crazy", it's more like "women are sensitive about their weight and do not enjoy being called fat".
Even now that I am 60 kg I don't enjoy having people telling me "Oh you were so fat 4 years ago, you lose so much weight!!".
>>
>>17825296
Letting yourself go is not okay in a relstionship. I'm trying to be the best for my partner so o me it doesn't make sense that someone flips out if I point out their weight gain over the past year. If I gained weight I expect someone t tell me else how am i supposed to know it bothers them? To me letting yourself go in a relationship is plain disrespectful.
>>
>>17825340
Letting yourself go happens. You can say it's not okay, I agree it's not ideal, but it happens sometimes.
Sometimes you're too stressed to take care of yourself, sometimes you're going through other things and you don't want to pay attention to your appearance, sometimes you are too tired, sometimes you stop caring because you have other things going on.
Do you think that if you get married to someone they'll always be beautiful as they were on their first date? Because they won't.

I think that everyone knows when they are gaining weight. I sure knew I was.
I also think that there are better ways to point that out than "Oh, you're fat, going to do something about it?". In a relationship, sometimes, you sacrifice yourself and try to help them solve the problem that lead to weight gain and eventually you try to help them lose it. It's not really about you.
>>
>>17823487
left is hotter tb honest. Perhaps because chicks like right are swarming my area I got sick of looking at their abs
>>
>>17823487

bonds are more important than looks usually. i mean its not like we magically get attracted to grannies but we dont leave our wives just cuz they get old. some men do admittedly, but theres usually severe other reasons involved as well not just 'lol u ugly now'.

most men will stay with their partner to a point. your boyfriend probably has a higher point than others, but when you're with someone for a LONG time then you care less about how they look.

fun fact: guys get turned on by fat chicks too, physically. they arent into the look, but yeah. most men admit that the reason they are afraid to experiment iwth men is they are afraid they will like it.

the point im getting here is that men can be arouned by almost anything. its why men can still penetrate women during rape. we get hard to fuck the most disgusting of creatures.

sometimes we call it a 'strange boner' or a 'weird boner' or just know that its a physical reaction. this isnt ot say he found you ugly, but he loves you. whats important is you. if you put on some weight, lose some weight its not big deal. he has preferences but he likes you for you.

if you were fat when he first met you he might not have pursued you. or if you were he might have had to get to know you before realizing he liked you.
>>
>>17825362

Good advice
>>
Why do people write up so many fake stories on this board?

OP what's the fucking point on making up this shit story?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.