[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you live for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What do you live for?
>>
dank memes
>>
A dear friend of mine, yet I don't know if she is alive or not.
haha.
>>
Love. Which is pretty sad.
>>
>>17823364
Nothing, just nostalgia and watching my family age and die. I also like to just have fun, but I don't believe in purpose.
>>
>>17823364

Myself.

They say to live is to suffer but if I cause others to suffer in my stead then I can live happily.
>>
Art, My Tiny Baby. Make art with my Tiny Baby. Making love with my Tiny Baby.

Making an even Tinier Tiny Baby with my Tiny Baby.
>>
Alcohol, but even that's lost its appeal.
Pretty sure I'm just gunna kill myself sometime in the next few months.
>>
Because I just don't want to give up. But I have not anything to cheer me up.
>>
>>17823364
music and books
>>
I live for heroin
>>
File: 1120151746.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1120151746.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>17823364
>What do you live for?
i jjust want to be happy
i dont have any big dreams really
today i went for a walk with my dogger while listening to an audiobook , that was nice
>>
>>17823364
Right now? myself.

What do i want? i want love, i had it for a little bit, i had a sweet morsel of it, and it was bliss
it was true fucking bliss knowing i had someone who reciprocated the feelings i had, and probably even more. i cherish those moments, and while i accept what i had is now gone, and most likely forever, i truely cherish those moments.

If i could go back in time would i do something different? probably not, because my situation is not my fault and i refuse to believe it is. But god damn, the love that we had was amazing, my first love and it really is like movies in a way.

In the future i'm excited to have those moments with someone else once again, and if its meant to be with this person, than in the future it will, but for now im living for myself and going to improve on myself, as im still young and have a lot to do.
>>
>>17823364
Spite.
>>
Being that im going to die, I try to live everyday with a sense of "better do it while I'm out". Because I'm not coming back.

For the fuck of it I guess. Life is beautiful and sad as fuck to me everyday.

I don't see any sense in killing myself sense I'll die eventually anyway. I don't wanna die but I've gotten to a point of "oh fucking well we all die. We are born in a trap and nobody is getting out, wanna play cards or fuck or something?"
>>
>>17823605
>because my situation is not my fault and i refuse to believe it is.
uhhh what?

That means it's 100% your fault anon.

If the love was so amazing, if what you want is love...

Then why the fuck are you sitting idly by while the most amazing thing in your life fades away?

You're going to regret that shit for the rest of your stupid life.
>>
Mostly apathy. Things are bad enough I don't wanna live, but I can't be bothered to end it. Plus I think I have a kid. If she is mine, I guess that would be a reason.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.