[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

well i was starting to have an idea of getting a job at my local mcdonalds, one of my friends are already working there. But here is the deal, i've never had a job before and i dont even know how to write a "cv" nevermind how to deliver it to the place. I'm nervous and sligthly anti-social.

i live in Norway and i'm currently 18
>>
File: c8522e607334d205.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
c8522e607334d205.gif
1MB, 800x800px
you live in a beautiful country. would love to live there
>>
Make a kvlt black metal band.
You're in Norway so you're already half way there.
Make it a full time job.
>>
>>17823232
Just get part time on Coop or some shit, norbaguette
>>
>>17823232
Look up templates, that helped me a lot

And when I applied at my work I just went in and asked if the owner was around, and then gave him my resume. If I were applying at McDonald's I would go to the counter, ask to speak to the manager, introduce myself to him/her and say Im looking for a job, then give my resume. Also be really polite and smile. I wore semi-nice clothes when I went in to my work, but I probably wouldn't worry about it in McDonald's.

Interview was way easier than I expected, I can't imagine it being hard for mcD's. But just drink some water, and remain positive! I was really nervous at first but it paid off. Make sure you shake hands if it seems appropriate

I used to be incredibly shy and nervous and all that but after a few months of dealing with customers i don't even think about it anymore
>>
>>17823232
On the fast-food level you don't need a CV. They have an application form for you to fill out.
>>
>>17823384
>>17823904
>>17824981
sorry i didnt reply sooner but i went to bed pretty early, but thanks for info and will probs go and ask about it with some friends. anyhow thanks alot.
>>
File: eirik.jpg (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
eirik.jpg
29KB, 800x600px
>>17823322
i've acctually thougth about it, my friend likes to growl and he started practicing latin satanic rituals, he told me i could be in on it if i could edit a vidoe, so im probs down for that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.