[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love Flirting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: be-flirty-talk-dirty_LRG.jpg (26KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
be-flirty-talk-dirty_LRG.jpg
26KB, 550x550px
I literally cannot help myself, I just love to flirt and tease guys. I like to type to them and talk dirty, I just love knowing they are sat there getting excited and wanting me. I like to think of them going away and thinking about me as they cum.

Am I just a naughty slut?
>>
I guess the advice part is me asking if there is something wrong with me for doing this? I am not doing it with multiple guys at once. I choose one who I know will enjoy.
>>
>>17823184

depends. there's no strict definition of a slut. someone will call you a slut for sleeping with 100 men. someone will call you a slut for sleeping with 1.

the idea of a slut is someone who just has sex for the sake of sex. so if you're not attracted to the guy, you're a slut. if you're with someone cuz they're easy and / or convenient instead of someone you actually like, thats slutty.

but those are the definition im comfortable with.

you are a naughty slut, but in the fun way. its okay im the same. im basically just a tease
>>
>>17823191
nah, unless you turn it into homewrecking, which isn't cool.
>>
>>17823192
Someone will call you a slut these days for any reason at all. I like being a naughty slut.
>>
>>17823184
I agree with
>>17823194
Unless you're breaking up relationships etc. it's probably pretty harmless.
You might develop a reputation though, which might make it hard should you ever want to settle down.
>>
>>17823254
Yep true. Its mostly guys online. There is one now who is about to wank to what ive been saying. I totally get off on that.
>>
>>17823184
>>17823291
I think you're fishing for boners right now, in this very thread, OP

Personally though I see nothing wrong with what you're doing. To me, "sluttiness" is only negative if someone is so controlled by their impulses that they'll forget their priorities when they get horny. People who will cheat on their partners, wreck other peoples' relationships, or bail out on important commitments just to get laid could be called "sluts." You're just having some harmless fun.
>>
>>17823311
Are you hard for me?
>>
>>17823184
what is your kik?
>>
File: 1407112418873.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1407112418873.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>17823184

>Am I just a naughty slut?

I dunno. You didn't really give enough information to determine that. You're probably just really young and love attention because thats all you really know how to do at this age; get attention.

If you have any brains in your head you'll eventually get bored and move on to things with more substance.

I don't think this makes you a bad person, it just makes you a kid. Guys do the same thing. Also, if anyone looks hard enough they will find a reason to call you a slut. I wouldn't concern yourself with whether or not you are one because sometimes guys (especially the kind of guys here) will call you a slut just because you're having sex withs someone that isn't them.

Have fun, enjoy yourself, just know when to stop and make sure your behavior doesnt genuinely hurt anyone.
>>
File: IMG_1990.jpg (614KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1990.jpg
614KB, 3264x2448px
itt: fag pretending to be a girl
>>
>>17823184
Big whoop, I flirt with girls all the time, it's fun, you aren't special.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.